• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Stage Discussion- New Minor Update 19/4

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
i thought a stage inside of Hyrule castle would be awesome. The room with the balconies and chandeliers in TP was something along what I had in mind. Arbiter's grounds with the giant mirror in the background would be awesome. Now that I think about it, TP has a lot of great locations that could have stages made after them, hahaha.

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
The site hasn't updated for me yet.

Wasn't this a problem yesterday? I'm not sure. I didn't stay up last night because I had to work early this morning, but didn't it take over an hour to update or something like that?
sadly it happens like this every now and then, been doing that more recently, he should know by now that at this time everybody is waiting

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Yeah, me either. But it usually updates around now. And yeah, it didn't update till, like, fifty minutes after it was supposed. Insane as I am, i stayed up waiting for it. Can't tell if that's insanity or devotion.
I'd say it's about 50% devotion, 5% insanity, and 45% boredom.

But don't worry, I'm going to stick this one out with you until it updates. Don't feel alone, pal! (At least until about 4:30. If it gets that far I'm giving up. :p Then you're on your own. Sorry! xoxoxo)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
It means that it's already been an hour and 16 minutes since we were SUPPOSED to get our update. It's friggin' 4:16am already! I have to get to sleep soon. My dad wakes up for work in 45 minutes, I don't want to be sitting on the computer when he comes down.

Come on Sakurai... you're bustin' my balls over here.

Oni Andrew

Smash Apprentice
*Siegfried blocks the arrow and every strike with his armour and his **** wide blade then proceeds to attack Link with Soul Calibur, but it's a draw and both Siegfried and Link get tired and have cardiac arrests*

I live!

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
LOL, God needs to understand that Super Smash Bros Brawl isn't just a game and that he doesn't have more important things to do than make Sakurai hurry up!
So true!

*Siegfried blocks the arrow and every strike with his armour and his **** wide blade then proceeds to attack Link with Soul Calibur, but it's a draw and both Siegfried and Link get tired and have cardiac arrests*

I live!
But Link uses a fairy to bring himself back to life. But he lets you live because he's a kind and merciful man.

Top Bottom