• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Stage Discussion- New Minor Update 19/4

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
All right, let me put an end to the Zelda speculation about the castle. It is not a Zelda stage! In TP, the castle was never under attack! And as someone already pointed out, it doesn't look right to be a twilight stage. The forest by the castle? No forest near the castle in TP. It just doesn't look right.The inside, as well, is definitely not TP.

Forgive me if I'm wrong when it comes out. This is just my deduction.

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
Most people around here seem to be in agreement that it's a Fire Emblem stage.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
In the second trailer yes. At the point where Snake is behind Zero-suit Samus is the storage facility. And the part where the flash all the characters really quick you see him outside in the helipad level. Not hard to miss, but they don't really have more detail. Maybe there's a part I missed that shows them better, but I'm just pulling this from memory, but definitely check the 2nd trailer.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
AM I the only one who thinks that the Mario Circuit stage looks more like "Figure 8 Circuit" from Mario Kart DS?

GenG

Smash Lord
It is. Just play Figure-8 and you'll see the Mario Circuit panel there too.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
...I see... I guess that is pretty cool... I like the design and I think it is better than the Mute City stage from melee... I didn't like that stage at all...

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I haven't played Mario Kart DS in a while... What are your friend codes?

And I think that Waluigi Pinball should be a stage. Imagine everyone getting ran over with a giant pinball...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I haven't played Mario Kart DS in a while... What are your friend codes?

And I think that Waluigi Pinball should be a stage. Imagine everyone getting ran over with a giant pinball...
Hmm...I just got a DS a few days ago, and I'll probably get Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64 DS, and Metroid Prime: Hunters for it (already got New SMB=awsome!)....

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
AM I the only one who thinks that the Mario Circuit stage looks more like "Figure 8 Circuit" from Mario Kart DS?
no.i thought it was figure 8 at first but if it isnt an 8 they had no choice but to call it mario circuit

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Shouldn't this topic update with the info from the site, regarding the Battlefield stage?

Namely that it changes from night to day?

Skywalker

Space Jump
lol at the thread title's timestamp.

I guess that Scav or Mic will eventually edit in the new info. How long it will take to go from day to night though?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
good question. doesn't matter since it's just cosmetic...or is it? lol. hope it is since it's battlefield. plus...no more ******** glitchy edges! w00t!

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
lol at the thread title's timestamp.

I guess that Scav or Mic will eventually edit in the new info. How long it will take to go from day to night though?
I say 5 minutes for a complete cycle. I'm not basing that on anything, it's just a guess. They might (although its unlikely) add some thing where if you hold the control stick to the left when loading the cycle will be slower and if you hold it right it'll be faster.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
That could be the case. Maybe they'll randomize the starting time so you can start off at dawn and play until night, or start in the day and play until dawn, or start at night and play until day. That way if you like to play short matches, you won't miss anything.

The cycle will definitly just be cosmetic, like how on Final D you went from virtual to real-world background.

Top Bottom