• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnibus2

Smash Cadet
Metroid's main problem is that Samus kills every side character she meets. Because of this, the only other character who has made enough appearances and has enough fans to justify a playable character spot is Ridley. The problem with Ridley, in some people's opinions, is that he's too big. Thus we have a few problems with talking about Metroid.
I think dark samus would make for a great character simply based off of it in metroid prime 2. It doesn't matter if Samus slayed it quickly or not-it could be implemented into smash bros easily I think. Dark Samus would have a "floating" dash like mewtwo's, and have a lot of flashy moves with its phazon beam...(I won't derail too much into that). It just seems like a perfectly feasible and interesting character.
There are even pirates which are good candidates; heck, even the luminoth. They all have a lot of interesting moves that would be fun in the smash bros series. They possess plenty of physical prowess and they bring in ranged weapons more into play than most smash bros characters. It's just up to Nintendo to do a good job implementing them-I think it's very plausible.

@Omnibus: If you want anything you say to be taken seriously here, don't even suggest that the game be ported over to a non-Nintendo console. That's just silly.
I was being sarcasting, that's why I followed up that comment with "On a more serious note..."

Actually, it is pretty unlikely. Two games? A cameo? That isn't very impressive, honestly. There are plenty more Mario characters that have a better chance of appearing before he does, topping that list, Toad and Bowser Jr.

Yes, but the main antagonist in one [which so happens to tbe the best-selling Mario RPG]. And like I said, Fawful is the second highest-rated villain in the Mario canon according to Nintendo Power.

Panandero is right, Punch-Out!! definitely does not need two characters, especially when it hasn't even gotten one yet. Little Mac is somewhat likely, but really, two Punch-Out!! characters is a little unnecessary.

I'd say Mac is more than somewhat. He's a rising star - to reference NP again, theyranked him amongst the best Nintendo heroes just recently. A critically-acclaimed and best-selling video game are two very impressive resume points for him.

I really doubt we'll be seeing muddy mole as a playable character. Maybe some sort of assist trophy, but definitely not playable.

Sakurai has discussed Muddy Mole in the capacity of an SSB character before; if I recall correctly, he was also a fan of Mole Mania. It would be a just-fine retro character.

I really don't like discussing Metroid... it's the most controversial series when it comes to this type of stuff. Sure it could use another character, but it is low on actually viable candidates, most of which have some drawbacks.

Dark Samus doesn't apply in any capacity to any drawbacks. Similar physique to Samus? Yes. Similar abilities and function of Samus? Nein.

I don't know about Captain Syrup... The Wario in brawl seems more centered around WarioWare rather than Wario Land, and there are several other characters that would probably make an appearance before her. Saki is possible, but I'm sure there are a few other new series that we have to consider before his series.

That shouldn't be relevant, though. Mario uses a move from Super Mario World, a move from Super Mario Sunshine, etc. Marth and Roy are from different games entirely. Captain Syrup is in the latest major Wario release, which was quite successful [more so than people believe].

As for Saki, that he appeared as an AT shows some decent fan support, as well as interest from the developers themselves.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
A second Punch Out character should be King Hippo if anyone. He's easily the most iconic villain in the game.
He was even on that Captain N show.

He isn't "easily" the most iconic villain. Like I said, Bald Bull is a far more important character in more games. He appears on the cover of Super Punch-Out!!, and is in all but one game in the series, as opposed to King Hippo, who is in two games and the cartoon.

That's really a matter of perception. Captain N was more of an American hit rather than a worldwide hit, and on top of that, it has a handicap of King Hippo's popularity being based in nostalgia, while Bald Bull is the poster-child recurring enemy, especially since he is a bitter rival to Doc Louis.

ToiseOfChoice

Smash Ace
Yeah Toise, it's supposed to be silly/********. I was trying to prove a point. Although I'm not sure if you thought I meant the character Donkey Kong. I didn't. I was talking about the series itself.
I know you meant series, and I still find it silly. People seem to honestly think the last decade didn't have any good DK games when stuff like King of Swing and Jungle Beat did better than most other series' recent titles. And come on, it's Diddy. There's always room for Diddy.

We stand on the same grounds. I feel that "deservingness" is rather meaningless and I was trying to explain with that statement.
All is well.

Who is more well known? Bald Bull or King Hippo? I knew King Hippo before I knew Punch Out.
In the older days between the first arcade game and SPO ('83 to '94), it was definitely Bald Bull:

Also Arm Wrestling.

The Wii game doesn't really emphasize any particular character except maybe Mr. Sandman. On the other hand, the Bull Charge is easily the most memorable attack in the series, which works great for an AT (and I'm in the crowd that thinks Mac should be the only playable character).

Pieman is now the best poster here for mentioning that he plays Monster Hunter.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Yea I`m with you Toise. Punch-Out should only get Mac. I feel unless theres something unique about a series, they should only get one character to start, but thats more of a personal gripe.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
Anyways, @Spydr: Yes the EB series is fairly obscure and unknown, especially in the states, but it did make progress in between Melee and Brawl and had a viable character to show for it. What does or doesn't allow a second character is somewhat unclear, but for the other pre-established series that didn't get a second character (Two-in-one or regular) they either had no good viable characters to go with (Yoshi, G&W, IC) or didn't really have characters who have been used in combat before (F-Zero). As far as Mother being a dead series though, Mother 3 came out between Melee and Brawl, so the issue would only really be in play when it comes to SSB4.
It did make progress, but that was only one game. Furthermore, the game was released only in Japan, and sold less than the other two games in the series. I could be mistaken, but it sounds like you are saying that the main reason MOTHER got a second character is because it had a viable candidate that was fairly new by the release of Brawl. This makes sense, but judging by the obscurity of the series and the fact that it was still fairly unknown (and don't forget that only one game was released between Melee and Brawl, it was released only in Japan, and it sold less than the two other games of the series), wouldn't that still mean that the series was "undeserving" of another character? Yet it still got one. Further proving the the "deservingness" of a series really doesn't mean much to Sakurai. It does play a part in everything, I'm sure, but it just isn't as important as you seem to think it is.

Yes, but the main antagonist in one [which so happens to tbe the best-selling Mario RPG]. And like I said, Fawful is the second highest-rated villain in the Mario canon according to Nintendo Power.

First of all, if we ever got a Mario RPG character, I'm pretty sure it would be Paper Mario. The Paper Mario series sell better than the Mario & Luigi series (even if only by a little) and also has an upcoming game on the 3DS. Also, I don't think Nintendo Power decides the roster for SSB4.

By the way, the best selling Mario RPG is Super Paper Mario. Not any of the Mario & Luigi games.

I'd say Mac is more than somewhat. He's a rising star - to reference NP again, theyranked him amongst the best Nintendo heroes just recently. A critically-acclaimed and best-selling video game are two very impressive resume points for him.

Again, Nintendo Power doesn't decide the roster of Smash. But anyway, yes, the Punch-Out!! series are becoming once again popular and familiar, so Little Mac is certainly a viable candidate But two Punch-Out!! characters is very unlikely.

Sakurai has discussed Muddy Mole in the capacity of an SSB character before; if I recall correctly, he was also a fan of Mole Mania. It would be a just-fine retro character.

When it comes to retro series, it seems that Sakurai bases many choices off of his own preferences, so Muddy Mole is a possibility. But within the games, he has little to no attention from Sakurai. Besides, remember to consider all of the other retro characters that Sakurai has mentioned before.

Dark Samus doesn't apply in any capacity to any drawbacks. Similar physique to Samus? Yes. Similar abilities and function of Samus? Nein.

True, but as Pieman stated, Dark Samus has been killed off by Samus and it doesn't look like it will be returning any time soon. With new Metroid games appearing and no sign of Dark Samus, it's hard to tell what will become of Metroid in Smash. Dark Samus's chances don't seem too good though.

That shouldn't be relevant, though. Mario uses a move from Super Mario World, a move from Super Mario Sunshine, etc. Marth and Roy are from different games entirely. Captain Syrup is in the latest major Wario release, which was quite successful [more so than people believe].

Actually it's different. Super Mario World and Super Mario Sunshine are from the Super Mario series. Roy and Marth, although from different games, are from the same series; Fire Emblem. WarioWare and Wario Land are two different series.

The latest Wario LAND release did indeed include Captain Syrup. Sure she played a somewhat important role in the plot, but she definitely did not play an important role throughout the many other aspects of the game.

Also, the latest Wario Land game is actually the WORST selling game of the series (besides Wario Land II). Not to mention it was only recently revived after a nearly seven year hiatus, and with it's low sales compared to the other games, it's obvious that the Wario Land series just isn't quite as popular or familiar as it once was.

A future in Smash for Captain Syrup doesn't look bright, sorry.
Comments in RED.

spyrl-9

Smash Rookie
Who I'd Like to See Added to the Next Smash Bros. Game

Nintendo
-Ridley
-Dark Samus
-Wolf Link/Midna
-Micaiah
-Kamek
-Masked Man
-Dixie Kong
-K. Rool
-Krystal
-Paper Mario
-Little Mac

3rd Party
-Simon Belmont
-Megaman/X
-Knuckles
-Bomberman
-Travis Touchdown

I realize the unlikliness of some of them, but I'd still love to have them. And they're not that far-fetched...

n88

Smash Lord
True, but as Pieman stated, Dark Samus has been killed off by Samus and it doesn't look like it will be returning any time soon. With new Metroid games appearing and no sign of Dark Samus, it's hard to tell what will become of Metroid in Smash. Dark Samus's chances don't seem too good though.
Other M is the only post-MP3 Metroid game, not counting MPT. And it's not even released yet. I'd say it's a bit early to make the call on whether DS will be sticking around or not, especially as she's roughly the most indestructible character ever. Not saying she should be in Smash, just that she shouldn't be written off as dead and gone from Metroid.

Although, to throw my two cents in, I would love to see her get in, even if she ended up as a Samus clone.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hey I had an interesting thought. Do you think tier lists aide in keeping high level teir characters on the top? I was thinking, if i knew i was going up against a super strong guy in a tourny. wouldnt that already psych me out? leading me to not play at the top of my game? So the meta knights get higher and the Jigglys fall lower?

Relating SSB4:
Are you guys saying IF Punch out was to get a second character? Because their is no way it deserves a second over veterans lik Captain Falcon. Also, now that i think about it, do veterans deserve a second character more than a newcomer?

As for Dark Samus, a nice color swap sounds like it would suffice? i mean, even if Dark Samus uses different attacks when it comes to color swaps that seems to be irrelivant, i mean its safe to bet Daisy wouldnt hold up a toad, use a parasol, or reference a game she wasnt even in by pulling up a turnip.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
As for Smash 4 related:
...you guys write way too many paragraphs.
This and even I'm guilty of this.

Hey I had an interesting thought. Do you think tier lists aide in keeping high level teir characters on the top? I was thinking, if i knew i was going up against a super strong guy in a tourny. wouldnt that already psych me out? leading me to not play at the top of my game? So the meta knights get higher and the Jigglys fall lower?
I'm about to be guilty of writing up a wall of text, but here it goes.

In a sense, tier lists do keep higher level characters on top, but this is merely based on how the Smash community organizes their tier lists. At least for Street Fighter and Guilty Gear, they do their tierlists based on matchup data like so: http://iplaywinner.com/display/Show....png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1274044432187 . The Smash community does theirs based partially off of tournament results which are biased because, as you said, the tier lists become self-fulfilling prophecies. In this case, the MKs stay where the are (because they're already at the top) and the Jiggs stay down low.

A bad tendency in this community, and US players in general outside of Smash, is to tier *****, aka pick a higher tier character because they are too lazy to learn other characters, but there are some who genuinely like a higher tier's play style.

As for psyching you out, part of the psyching out is that you may not be used to a tournament environment. I've been to two SF tournaments already and have felt the pressure on me, making me not as effective of a player as I normally would be. However, you simply get used to this feeling over time, especially as you become more familiar and friendly with the other tournament goers. This is all a personal matter and has nothing to do with tier lists.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Okay, I actually was thinking about this when looking at the SF teir. I noticed my girl Cammy, well shes verry low. And Sagot is super high.

Not only this, but do you notice how high teirs are generally more Vicious/intimidating characters. Meta Knight, Fox, Snake, Sagat, Ryu, M Bison. And lower teirs are jokes/less intimidating, Cammy, Vega, Dan, JigglyPuff.

yet, ZSS and Ganon sorta break this trend i guess.

Why does everyone see Megaman as a shoe in? I dont get it. I mean third parties seem easy enough to get into games. Just Sakurai doesnt seem to like them.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Did you see the tier list I posted? While not perfect, as others have theirs arranged differently, Cammy is only a little bit below Sagat. It's important to note that, because this game is pretty well balanced, who you play has become more of a matter of personal preference. In fact, at EVO 2010 which happened a week ago, 17 out of the 35 character roster made it to the top 32.

As for more viscous/intimidating characters being higher tiered, that's just a coincidence. Pikachu is top tier in SSB 64, and Jigglypuff is quite possibly on the way to the top in Melee. Outside of SSB, vampire lolita, Rachel, is top tier in BlazBlue Calamity Trigger while Litchi "Boobie Lady" Fei-Ling is holding that spot in Continuum Shift. Then there's Xiaoyu, IIRC, who was top tier in Tekken 3 and Chun-Li in 3rd Strike.

As for 3rd parties, Sakurai had said that getting them in is a hell of a process. Everyone considers Megaman a shoo-in because he was popular even before the pre-Brawl days and Keiji Inafune said he'd like to see him in. The only other character that has a decent chance is Travis Touchdown as his creator has expressed interest in the idea. Sure, there's others like Lloyd and a FF character, but no one from their respective companies hasn't said anything out in public yet.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
This and even I'm guilty of this.
Yeah really.

I don't mind arguing with Paragraphs but jesus you guys take it to the next level and I read most of it and see it could've just been summarized.

Start realizing one major notice: Unless you get your idea noticed and have a plan for that, chances are, you're better off not giving it too much speculative thought (Unless it's something like "mario for brawl")

Once you realize that you'll have much less of a headache. Roster's are fun to make and all but holy...yeah.

Oh, and back to that plan part, even if you get noticed don't put too much luck on it. I've been there for a lot of Post-NSider and honestly, none of this stuff will ever get noticed via forums.

Not. That. Hard. To. Get.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm lost here. What plan are you talking about? Are you referring to my gameplay ideas?

PF9

Smash Lord
As for victory fanfare changes, one that should be changed is the Pokemon series fanfare. No reason the fanfare that plays when you catch a new Pokemon shouldn't be the victory theme for the Pokemon characters.

As to what the fanfares for the newly represented series could be, here is a list of some of them:

Animal Crossing: the theme that plays when you catch a fish or get another item, or the theme that plays when you fully paid off your debt

Actually that is the only one I could think of, maybe the Mii's fanfare could be taken from one of the Wii Sports titles (BTW, the Mii would not have a customizable moveset, rather, its moves would be taken from the various Wii series games).

Pieman0920

Smash Master
A good chunk of the fanfares didn't actually relate to any real fanfare from the series games. Wario, Yoshi (sorta) the Star Fox characters, Pokemon characters, FE character, and for Brawl, I hear the Mother characters. I suppose that when they don't feel that the original game's victory fanfare is good enough, they just go with the main theme. Still there are some I feel could work

Yoshi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkYwVrz1KeU&
Wario: For the life of me I can't find it on its own, but it should be that music that plays once a boss microgame is cleared in Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Star Fox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkCZJakjghI&feature=related (Cleaned up though to fit well enough)
Pokemon: What PF9 said.
Fire Emblem: A more orchestrated version of the level up theme. (Though I'd certainly like to hear some other options here. Its kind of hard to find music for that)

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
A good chunk of the fanfares didn't actually relate to any real fanfare from the series games. Wario, Yoshi (sorta) the Star Fox characters, Pokemon characters, FE character, and for Brawl, I hear the Mother characters. I suppose that when they don't feel that the original game's victory fanfare is good enough, they just go with the main theme. Still there are some I feel could work

Yoshi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkYwVrz1KeU&
Wario: For the life of me I can't find it on its own, but it should be that music that plays once a boss microgame is cleared in Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Star Fox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkCZJakjghI&feature=related (Cleaned up though to fit well enough)
Pokemon: What PF9 said.
Fire Emblem: A more orchestrated version of the level up theme. (Though I'd certainly like to hear some other options here. Its kind of hard to find music for that)
Don't forget Pikmin. Olimar's victory fanfare was a small piece taken from the main theme.

I could agree with you for the most part though. I don't know about Yoshi though. I like his current one though, it's memorable and it fits perfectly. I guess if it changed I wouldn't mind though. I wouldn't mind if Pokemon or the other you mentioned changed either. But, you do realize that Star Fox's victory fanfare is a short-version of that exact Mission Accomplished song that you posted? I mean, listen to this:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED Theme (go maybe 17 seconds in to the video)
Star Fox Victory Fanfare (Brawl)

Listen to them one after the other and you'll see what I mean.

ToiseOfChoice

Smash Ace
I'd say it's more important that each series (or character if they do that) victory theme is based off of something memorable rather than what's necessarily an actual "you win" song, assuming the latter is just some 5 note trumpet jingle.

If characters get their own themes next time, then anyone with a leitmotif might as well just use theirs. Everyone else can just have a variation on the series' victory theme like Meta Knight.

Also for the ones you listed:

- Yoshi's is fine because it's the Yoshi's Story theme/stage clear, the Yoshi's Island stage clear by itself would be pretty meh here
- Wario's is fine because the Shake It theme rules, especially compared to this
- Star Fox is fine because it's already the SF64 stage clear, not sure what you're asking for
- Pokemon could use the Yoshi method, combine the main theme with one of the various jingles for catching/winning/evolving (if they do individual themes, they could use any of them for anyone except Jiggs)
- Fire Emblem theme is fine for Marth at least (the FE main theme is also his), this and Mother could really use the individual themes, but don't bring in level up/class change or anything like that

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If they went with these for individual themes, I'd be more than happy.

Peach
Ness
Lucas
Jigglypuff

My guess as to why they used MOTHER 1's theme (Pollyanna is more of a series theme than that) was that it was a compromise as it doesn't appear in Earthbound.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I was thinking about this the other day. I find it rather difficult to do short hops consistently as I may want to do a regular and get that or vice versa. If you go by 3/4 of the controller options, you can have two jump buttons with no major problems (Who actually plays with just the Wiimote?) Therefore, I find it pointlessly difficult that I have to time it just right to get which jump I want.

Should one of the jump buttons become a short hop button?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
@Spydr: Hey, I guess you're right about that Star Fox thing. Silly me. :p

Anyways in regards to Yoshi, I actually don't like the boss clear that much compared to the actual stage clear song, but I felt the boss clear fit a bit better. The thing with the Yoshi's Island stage clear is that the victory jingle, which could be used, isn't that big of a deal, but the music that plays after it is nice and catchy, but just a long loop. Still if they could have the whole thing and keep the music playing, that would be nice.

In regards to Wario's I don't know. Its a theme from Wario World it seems, but given how the series in Smash seems to be more focused around WarioWare, you'd assume that the victory theme would go with that, but then again you may want to try to balance out the aspects of the series.

Anyways I think it is likely that everyone's getting a theme next time, since Sakurai does seem to have a trend of going back to cut ideas and putting them in later (Though not all the time, like with Ditto) With that though, I have to wonder if they will actually be different jingles, or if they will be the same but in different styles (Like MK's was in Brawl)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
@Pieman
I think they went with Wario Ware Wario for two reasons.
1. It was to differentiate him from Mario. Otherwise, he looks like a palette swap (over exageration here).
2. WW is simply more prominent. Wario World has been recognized, IIRC, but there hadn't been a Wario World sequel for quite some time at the time. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised had there been a Wario World stage.

@BBQTV
Why not? You have two jump buttons that do the same exact thing right now? If there's going to be two of them, they might as well have different functions.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Well the visual thing is pretty much a given, although his original look was prominent enough to still show up. Still Wario World should have been counted, since it came between Melee and Brawl. Still Wario World wasn't really something to really base the series around, since that wasn't Wario's Original series. That's Wario Land. I suppose Wario World is closer to Land than Ware, but the Land series is still going, so World could be considered as part of something else.

Hopefully we will get a Wario Land stage based off of something from Shake It. I keep on saying we need a Golden Temple sort of deal, but having a stage based off of the Hot Roderick battle (kinda like Big Blue) would be awesome, if only for the music.

UberMario

Smash Master
If they gave each character individual victory themes, I think it should be like this (for the sake of saving time I'll just do Melee/Brawl characters):

Mario
SMB Stage Clear (Brass fanfare like in SSB but with better quality)
Luigi
SMW Stage Clear (Zydeco-style remix to go with the comedic personality Luigi has in the SSB Universe)
Peach
SPP Stage Clear (But with flutes and strings)
Bowser
SMK Bowser Victory (Plays three times then ends with a chord pitch-bending downwards)
Dr. Mario
Versus Victory (The part from 0:02 to 0:09, with another chord at the end)

Yoshi
Yoshi's Island Final Boss Clear (Maybe a bit slower)

Donkey Kong
DKC Stage Clear
Diddy Kong
DKC2 Bonus Stage (From 0:04 to 0:10, then skip to 0:19 to 0:24)

Wario
Wario's Woods Wario's Warning From the start to 0:05 followed by a chord.

Kirby
Kirby's Dream Land Stage Clear
King DeDeDe
Kirby Super Star: King DeDeDe wins the Gourmet Race (Either the original or an orchestrated version)
MetaKnight
Kirby Super Star: Meta Knight's Revenge Select (Listen from 0:40 to about 0:46, with tremolo strings)

Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Super Metroid: Item Acquisition
(Played slower)

Link
Legend of Zelda: Found a Triforce Piece! (Orchestrated)
Zelda/Shiek
LoZ:OoT: Zelda's Lullaby
(From 0:14 to about 0:27)
Ganondorf
Legend of Zelda: Ganon Appears! (Maybe elecftric)
Toon Link
LoZ: Four Sourds Adventure: Stage Clear (Technically not originating from this game, but it fits the character)
Young Link
LoZ:OoT: Boss Defeated (Maybe slowing down more at the end)

Fox
Star Fox: Level Clear (From 0:05 to 0:15)
Falco
Star Fox 64: Title (Basically the same as Brawl's)
Wolf
Star Fox: Assault: Vs Mode Victory (maybe a darker version)

Pikachu
Pokemon R/B: Caught a Pokemon (Probably with strings)
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Pinball: Caught a Pokemon (Played slower, this was reused in FR/LG)
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon R/B/Y Rival Appears! (0:04 to 0:18)
Mewtwo
Pokemon R/B: Team Rocket Hideout (Ending around 0:09)
Pichu
Pokemon: Acquired TM! (Maybe a bit more dramatic)
Lucario
Pokemon D/P/Pt: Lucas' Theme (To 0:18, maybe shorter because it would be a long fanfare)

Ness
Mother 2: You've got a new friend! (Maybe an additional few chords at the end)
Lucas
Mother 3: Fate (From 0:21 to 0:30 with a guitar fanfare at the end)

Olimar
Pikmin: Night Comes (From 0:08-to-0:11, and then skipps to 0:18-to-0:25)

Captain Falcon
F-Zero: You Won the Cup! (From the beginning to about 0:15)

Marth
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon: Keep Marching On (The riff from the begining, then played higher up than a short fanfare at the end)
Ike
Fire Emblem: Path of Raidiance Victory is Near (The beginning riff ending with a trill at 0:12/0:13)
Roy
Fire Emblem: Fūin no Tsurugi: Beyond the Distant Skies (Up to 0:07)

Sonic
Sonic the Hedgehog: Act Clear (With the points tally sound at the end)

Pit: Something similar to the title screen fanfare used in Brawl.
ROB: Basically the same fanfare as in Brawl, based on Gyromite
Ice Climbers: Somewhere in between Melee and Brawl's versions of the Stage Clear theme.
Mr. Game & Watch: A new fanfare
Snake: Same as Brawl (his death theme), maybe with different instruments

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Actually Pieman, I meant to say Wario LAND, not World. My mistake.

Skyward Link

Smash Rookie
First and foremost, the second we get everything we will get bored, so how about a channel with DLC on it so you can swap out some characters for no extra cost! have their own achievments to get them, a custom character builder, swap out stages and items too!

BlackLightning90

Smash Journeyman
First and foremost, the second we get everything we will get bored, so how about a channel with DLC on it so you can swap out some characters for no extra cost! have their own achievments to get them, a custom character builder, swap out stages and items too!
Swap?
I say still keep them and just add more. DLC are usually for adding more content in game, not swapping.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Or you could just go play against people online or offline and improve your skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom