• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Despite how much I'd rather have Super Macho Man or even Mr. Sandman as the hypothetical PO AT, I don't think anyone is technically more qualified than Bald Bull. Still, I'd kind of like the Bull Charge to be used by Mac for a forward B as well, but that's just me throwing that out there...

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Linage? Do you mean Lineage? Capcom may not exclusivley support Nintendo, but it does support Nintendo. If they didn't wouldn't we not have MM9 on Wiiware? Every MegaMan series has also been on one Nintendo console or another, which is something that can be said for the other companies.

I know t there's no third party character who can actually be called a shoe-in due to legal issues and the unforseeable future, but really, Mega Man is by far the most logical choice.

BBQTV

Smash Master
@pieman is that avatar from megaman? why do people keep saying brawls not competitive?

Hero.

Smash Cadet
Linage? Do you mean Lineage? Capcom may not exclusivley support Nintendo, but it does support Nintendo. If they didn't wouldn't we not have MM9 on Wiiware? Every MegaMan series has also been on one Nintendo console or another, which is something that can be said for the other companies.

I know t there's no third party character who can actually be called a shoe-in due to legal issues and the unforseeable future, but really, Mega Man is by far the most logical choice.
Thank You.

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
why do people keep saying brawls not competitive?
I don't know why they say it's not cuz it is on points. I think it's just easier to also be casual and not as competetive as people would like.....

on a side note I hate it when people say (bout SSBB) Ike sucks (probably cuz they can't play as him or they get beat by him all the time) and Marth is gay :mad: especially when their reason is "just look at his hair" :mad:
He didn't seem that way in Shadow Dragon :ohwell:

BBQTV

Smash Master
I don't know why they say it's not cuz it is on points. I think it's just easier to also be casual and not as competetive as people would like.....

on a side note I hate it when people say (bout SSBB) Ike sucks (probably cuz they can't play as him or they get beat by him all the time) and Marth is gay :mad: especially when their reason is "just look at his hair" :mad:
He didn't seem that way in Shadow Dragon :ohwell:
yeah i feel the same way but I think ike is cheap

Hero.

Smash Cadet
better story mode for SSB4. I have an adventure mode myself.
I enjoyed the story mode. I just don't see the point in not including some characters. (Toon Link, Wolf, and Jiggylypuff) If they are playable they should be in the story and no character should have a crappy appearance (Sonic).

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed the story mode. I just don't see the point in not including some characters. (Toon Link, Wolf, and Jiggylypuff) If they are playable they should be in the story and no character should have a crappy appearance (Sonic).

do you want to hear my story mode? it would include wolf ,toonlink, jigglypuff, and some newcomers. and sonic would have more scenes.

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
:laugh:yeah anyway lets talk about whose getting nerfed
and who needs to get unnerfed.......

Ike: Nerfed as much as I hate to say it (he's one of meh fav in SSBB and meh main) he probably will be :(

Mario sould maybe get a buffing

those are the two I can think of off the top of my head.....................and maybe Sonic should get a tiny buffing

BBQTV

Smash Master
Am I the only one who thinks ness' spike is just to easy to do?
I will admit it comes out of nowhere but i wouldn't nerf that but now that i think about i dont think anyone really needs a nerf since they nerfed so many people what i wanna know is if rob is coming back

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
I will admit it comes out of nowhere but i wouldn't nerf that but now that i think about i dont think anyone really needs a nerf since they nerfed so many people what i wanna know is if rob is coming back
Agreed and it's likely that R.O.B. will come back but he might not due to his role in the SSE he could be a one-timer.

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
please don't complain about the newcomers. RESIST YOUR URGE!

you should e able to select a character to play through his her side of the story and unlock cutscenes for Data.

which character do you want to hear about?

the adventure story has 3 parts. easy, medium, and hard.

part 1
_______
mario
luigi
Toad
Bowser jr.
peach
Daisy
bowser
paper mario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King K.rool
Ashley
ganondorf
toon link
Toon zelda/Tetra
metaknight
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Captain falcon
Ness
Lucas
sonic
shadow

don't talk about the character list, just choose the character to hear his/her side of the story.

Hero.

Smash Cadet
In my opinion R.O.B. isn't needed and anyone who isn't needed doesn't need to be in the game. I see him in the same category as Crash Bandicoot. Well maybe not that extreme.

Hero.

Smash Cadet
In my opinion R.O.B. isn't needed and anyone who isn't needed doesn't need to be in the game. I see him in the same category as Crash Bandicoot. Well maybe not that extreme.
@mariorocks I'd like to see what you created for Wolf.

Sorry for the double post. I clicked the wrong button and I don't know how to delete it.

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
please don't complain about the newcomers. RESIST YOUR URGE!

you should e able to select a character to play through his her side of the story and unlock cutscenes for Data.
Me no likey that each character has their own "mode" they should all be tied together like the SSE. Me also no likey the characters.....not complaining btw

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
Wolf
____
missions: defeat all characters.

story: wolf was in his wolfen, flying in space to destroy stuff. then, he got sucked into a portal.
when wolf awaken from his random knockout, he noticed his wolfen was on fire, so jumped out of it and growled.
wolf: hmmm.......show yourself..
wolf saw a rolling ball, so he picked it up, and the ball went inside his head, and took control. wolf couldn't fight back. the ball appeared to be a shadow brain.
wolf looked different. his suit was black, his fur was pale, and his eyes were red.
wolf heard a voice.
???: you are now in our control. you will do as we tell you to do. you will first copy the falcon flyer, and recruit the follow adversaries.
wolf heard the list, and he was given a new ship. he used this to fly back to earth.
he found captain falcon, so he defeated him, spreaded a shadow brain inside, and tossed him out the falcon flyer. then wolf piloted the falcon flyer.he headed for the mushroom kingdom
he went to bowsers castle. and he destroyed all the koopas, and goombas. bowser came in the room, and attempted to kill wolf, but wolf won. and he spreaded a shadow brain into bowser. wolf returned into the flyer and flew to the jungle to search for DK. he found him and defeated him.he does the same thing he did to bowser. next, he saw ness and andross running to the scene. wolf grabs ness by the neck and toss him into a tree. ness gets up and battles wolf, but fails. he gets the brain too.
wolf discovered a haunted mansion. instead of going in, he stuffed the house with shadow brains.
ganondorf made a deal with wolf to help him with the plot. so wolf copies the falcon flyer to make ganon the ganon flyer.

this all happend in part 1.

do you want to hear part 2 or a different character's story?

BBQTV

Smash Master
Wolf
____
missions: defeat all characters.

story: wolf was in his wolfen, flying in space to destroy stuff. then, he got sucked into a portal.
when wolf awaken from his random knockout, he noticed his wolfen was on fire, so jumped out of it and growled.
wolf: hmmm.......show yourself..
wolf saw a rolling ball, so he picked it up, and the ball went inside his head, and took control. wolf couldn't fight back. the ball appeared to be a shadow brain.
wolf looked different. his suit was black, his fur was pale, and his eyes were red.
wolf heard a voice.
???: you are now in our control. you will do as we tell you to do. you will first copy the falcon flyer, and recruit the follow adversaries.
wolf heard the list, and he was given a new ship. he used this to fly back to earth.
he found captain falcon, so he defeated him, spreaded a shadow brain inside, and tossed him out the falcon flyer. then wolf piloted the falcon flyer.he headed for the mushroom kingdom
he went to bowsers castle. and he destroyed all the koopas, and goombas. bowser came in the room, and attempted to kill wolf, but wolf won. and he spreaded a shadow brain into bowser. wolf returned into the flyer and flew to the jungle to search for DK. he found him and defeated him.he does the same thing he did to bowser. next, he saw ness and andross running to the scene. wolf grabs ness by the neck and toss him into a tree. ness gets up and battles wolf, but fails. he gets the brain too.
wolf discovered a haunted mansion. instead of going in, he stuffed the house with shadow brains.
ganondorf made a deal with wolf to help him with the plot. so wolf copies the falcon flyer to make ganon the ganon flyer.

this all happend in part 1.

do you want to hear part 2 or a different character's story?
wait wut lol [i smell fanfic]

UberMario

Smash Master
We're all hiding in our bomb shelter, but some of us are still following the thread in case some interesting discussion goes on. You can join us if you want, Wizzerd just made some popcorn! :bee:
*Takes 90% of the popcorn*

Anyway.

If all the of the retro stages came back. I would want the following songs moved/added.

NEW SONGS (Not all I was thinking of)
Lost in a Maze (KDL3, the underwater pyramid level): To Fountain of Dreams
Lakeside Park (MKSC): To Kongo Jungle (Melee)
Onett(Mother 2): To Onett
Twoson(Mother 2): To Onett

OLD SONGS
Forest/Nature area(KAAM): From Halberd to Green Greens (Dream Land becomes an alternate stage mode for GG)
Main Theme (NSMB): From Deflino Plaza to Mushroomy Kingdom
Main Theme (SM64): From Delfino Plaza to Rainbow Cruise
Underwater Theme (SMB): From Mushroomy Kingdom II to Princess Peach's Castle
Jungle Level Version 2 (DKC): From Rumble Falls to Jungle Japes (Kongo Jungle (N64) becomes an alternate stage mode for JJ)
Termina Field (LoZ:MJ): From Pirate Ship to Termina Bay
Gerudo Valley (LoZ:OoT): From Pirate Ship to Temple (Hyrule Castle becomes an alternate stage mode for Temple)
Main Theme (SF64): From Space Armada to Corneria (Sector Z becomes an alternate stage mode)
Road to Viridian City(PokemonRBY): From PS2 to Saffron City
White Land(F-Zero): From Port Town to Mute City
(Flat Zone 2 becomes an alternate of . . . . . guess)
Title/Ending(SMW) to Yoshi's Island (Melee)
(Yoshi's Island (N64) becomes an alternate stage of Yoshi's Story)

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Clownbot said:
Wizzerd just made some popcorn!
*nom nom nom*

Anyway, ROB has very little chances of being cut. Yes, he's obscure, but the guy was the reason the NES succeeded, so he has a firm bond with Nintendo history. Besides, he has a unique moveset, and the only character with a unique moveset to be cut was Mewtwo, and we know how that went over... I won't say it's out of the question, but the chances are definitely low. Like, really low.

R.O.B saved Video Games, from the market crash and basically revived gaming as a medium by disguising a video game as an action figure in a time where video games were being ignored by Toy store owners. He is the white light to the color of the cast, because of him, everyone else exists to Smash.

He will not be cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom