• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
no I don't. but why to you hate her? CUZ SHE WASTED SPACE FOR MEGAMAN :OOOOO OR MEWTWO :OOOO And you can't say that you know she's going to get cut. Sakurai doesn't listen to random haters, nor does he think peach is unimportant.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
and that she prefers mario over you. Hence the name MariotheJumpman. LOLZ

and jerome, we're not talking about you. we're talking about MariotheJumpman.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
He's just a bittch who has terrible fukking logic, and is a biased, hatin', stupid-@$$ fanboi.

go ahead and get me, mods. I don't really care. >.>

Clownbot

Smash Lord
He's just a ***** who has terrible logic, and is a biased fanboi.
^ This is the reason I was afraid to post my previous comment. *facepalm*

EDIT: Once again, Jumpman, your logic is flawed. NOT EVERY MALE TAKES EVERY CHANCE THEY GET TO LOOK UP A WOMAN'S SKIRT.

And an even smaller number does it with video game characters.

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
what if dry bones was a playable character? and sakurai will ignore all opinions because he doesn't care.
usselessness won't matter. just the fun the character would give matters. pichu and young link were fun. toonlink was also fun.but hey, tell me sakurai's reason for adding olimar and every other character.it should be the fun that matters. I don't know what I'm saying.

If any third party had to take snaske's place, it would be between bomberman, and megaman.

bomberman vs megaman! who would be better for the spot if only one of them can take the spot?

would toon shiek really be acceptable?

and for good color chamges, fox can have marcus mccloud, and kirby can have chocolate kirby I loved chocolate kirby in kirby airride!

adventure mode needs a better story. so here is my plan! we all make a story.then we fuse it all together and cut out some bad parts. its my idea. if you don't like, say no.

mona could be a assist trophy. she would throw pizzaaround the stage. the pizza would heal 300%

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
So you hate attacks that give off a little bit of sexual-ness? Well take that up with sakurai, not me. >.> and her attacks have been like that for two games.

You're better off complaining about ZSS's clothing style. and her up tilt and down throw.

EDIT: AND I MISSPELLED FANBOI ON PURPOSE YOU IDIOT. FANBOI FANBOI FANBOI FANBOI FANBOI FANBOI FANBOI FANBOI FANBOI FANBOI FANBOI ******ING FANBOI

and you misspelled misspelled.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
DarkRed

DarkOliveGreen

Olive

SeaGreen

PaleGreen

DarkSlateBlue

Teal

MediumTurquoise

DeepSkyBlue

DarkOrchid

Plum

DarkSlateGray

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
because you hate attacks that give off a little bit of sexual-ness? Well take that up with sakurai, not me. >.> and her attacks have been like that for two games.

You're better off complaining about ZSS's clothing style. and her up tilt and down throw.

EDIT: AND I MISSPELLED FANBOI ON PURPOSE YOU IDIOT

and you misspelled misspelled.
Well at least I don't say "Hoo ha" when I play SSBB.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I don't say hoo ha, or LOOK at a woman's hoo ha either. wtf did you get that from?

and I DONT look up peach's skirt. Cuz I know that trying to look at pixels in a sexual manner doesn't work. Nor would I want to in the first place.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Why all the fighting? Just fegetabatet.
New subject to discuss about. How about a new game mode?

Jerome

Smash Apprentice
I really wasn't sure to put Rosalina in the Power section or the Technical but I ended up putting her in the Power Section because, I think they could make Rosalina's attacks deadly.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I really wasn't sure to put Rosalina in the Power section or the Technical but I ended up putting her in the Power Section because, I think they could make Rosalina's attacks deadly.
I've never played SMG, but based on what I know of Rosalina, she'd be better in the "Technical" section imo. At least, out of those two categories.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I got the "Hoo ha" thing from the Banjo Ball Z Youtube Video Series. They are hilarious.

Want to end this discussion?
Thanks for completely disregarding my post for a second time. :laugh:

I would LOOOOOVE to end this discussion. You've made it clear that, even though you think Peach should be cut, she won't so there's no point to it.

What do you want to talk about?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I was thinking more of iceclimbers type, like it's rosalina and a luma floating besides her. and they do attacks together and stuff.

Jerome

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking more of iceclimbers type, like it's rosalina and a luma floating besides her. and they do attacks together and stuff.
Thats a good idea but how about making the luma like the pikmin? Rosalina can call another luma if someone KOs the luma.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I was thinking Rosalina would be like Olimar, but with Lumas instead of Pikmin.

EDIT: Should have read the post above me.

How about a Pikmin/Ice Climbers? The Lumas could also twirl like Starfy whenever Rosalina attacks.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Like, you can buy secret stuff, or you can just get it the usual way. but the secrets are really expensive, so you have to play a lot of coin matches to buy stuff?

This would make coin matches have a point to them. ^_^

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Why all the fighting? Just fegetabatet.
New subject to discuss about. How about a new game mode?
A mini-game mode, maybe?

Well, that's all I got.

Like, you can buy secret stuff, or you can just get it the usual way. but the secrets are really expensive, so you have to play a lot of coin matches to buy stuff?

This would make coin matches have a point to them. ^_^
Sounds good. Smash would certainly need a shop.

Jerome

Smash Apprentice
Mini Quest Mode

How about mini quest mode? Where each character does a little quest. Plus theres a mini boss at the end. These quest are in Wii 2 graphics.

Mario: Does one of his classic levels. (Boss Hammer Bro.)
Yoshi: Does a yoshi story level. (Boss Baby Bowser)
Pikachu: Tries getting through the Viridian Forrest. (Boss Beedrills)
Ness: Trying to get home after leaving Twoson. (Boss Starman)
Kiby: Explores Green Greens (Boss Whispy Woods)
Sonic: Green Hill Zone (Boss Eggman)

Tacel

Smash Lord
How about mini quest mode? Where each character does a little quest. Plus theres a mini boss at the end. These quest are in Wii 2 graphics.

Mario: Does one of his classic levels. (Boss Hammer Bro.)
Yoshi: Does a yoshi story level. (Boss Baby Bowser)
Pikachu: Tries getting through the Viridian Forrest. (Boss Beedrills)
Ness: Trying to get home after leaving Twoson. (Boss Starman)
etc.
I like that idea.
I'd like to see what Link's would be.
The only thing I disagree with, is that each character would get one. I think they should get at least three.
They should also all connect into a mini story.

I think in the store you should be able too buy a extra heart piece for All Star mode.
Of course it would have to cost a fortune.

Jerome

Smash Apprentice
Yeah! I agree with that idea.
And if u beat all 3 quest and boss u unlock a new speical move for that character, or a new outfit, or a new stage...

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I have an idea for Peach's mini-quest: Francis, the nerdy chameleon who was in love with peach in Super Paper Mario, has stolen Perry, her umbrella from Super Princes Peach! Peach must go through Francis's castle to rescue him. Complete with the robot kitties. :D

I don't know. I don't know much about Fire Emblem...
Well I vote rescue ceada/shiida for Marth's. It would play out like the chapter in the game, Boss would be whoever the hell was the namelss boss in that chapter, or for the hell of it. A dragon/ Gharnef.

Ike's could be something based around searching a castle for the Black Knight. Boss Black Knight (If he's not playable ;) ) Or Ashnard if BK is a character like i wish

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
1. I like the fire emblem ideas.
2.Caeda, not Ceada. ;)
3. The black knight probably won't be a character, but he'd be a kickass boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom