• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMario

Smash Master
The reason people want to see a Final Fantasy character in is because that ensures that Geno will get in.

UberMario

Smash Master
Couldn't Sakurai add Geno without adding a FF character who is only liked for either their ridiculously big sword or their looks?
Actually, the characters most people want are the mages, and Square-Enix owns Geno so people want to kill two birds with one stone by wanting Square-Enix to add the mages AND Geno to the next game.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
If there's going to be a rep for Final Fantasy it's going to be Chocobo. Chocobo is insanely recurring in Final Fantasy and has his own series in Chocobo Mystery Dungeon which has history with Nintendo... But Slime as a Dragon Quest rep is probably going to get in before a Final Fantasy rep anyway.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Since when would a FF character getting in, automatically mean Geno does as well? There have been two SE/Nintendo games in recent memory that have not used Geno, despite having the ability to. They even added SMRPG music, but no refference to Geno. Heck, that makes the most sense if there really was a SE character in the next Smash game, since SMRPG already has three of its characters, and the only real representation it needs is music.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Thats fine I have made it well clear I favor Dragon Quest over Final Fantasy. :)

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
You guys remember when Dr. Mario, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, and Young Link were cut from Brawl? Well those five can return for SSB4, but with different roles. Here's my idea:

Roy: Assist Trophy

Pichu: Pokeball

Mewtwo: Boss

Dr. Mario: alternate costume for Mario

Young Link: probably just a regular trophy

UberMario

Smash Master
You guys remember when Dr. Mario, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, and Young Link were cut from Brawl? Well those five can return for SSB4, but with different roles. Here's my idea:

Roy: Assist Trophy

Pichu: Pokeball

Mewtwo: Boss

Dr. Mario: alternate costume for Mario

Young Link: probably just a regular trophy
I'd much rather they be non-clone characters, as ALL of them (including Pichu) have moveset potential.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
Ach. Where to begin? I have just under 50 characters and Stages on my wishlist. Here's what I want to do with who and where, based on franchise.

WHO (CHARACTERS):

Mario:
-Keep it the same

Donkey Kong:
-Add K. Rool...
-...and/or Dixie Kong

Zelda:
-I can't decide whether to keep Toon Link
-Give Ganondorf his own moveset
-Allow Ganondorf to fight with his sword

Metroid:
-Add Ridley
-Add one other character

Yoshi:
No change

Kirby:
No change

StarFox:
-Add 1 new character

Pokemon:
-maybe add 1 new character

F-ZERO:
-Add Black Shadow...
-and give him Ganondorf's old moveset

EarthBound:
-Give Lucas a new moveset

Fire Emblem:
-*sigh* Anyone remember how TWO previous Marth trophies mentioned him slaying a dark dragon Medeus? If we need a Fire Emblem villain, Medeus is our best bet. It's all a big longshot, but sooner or later, we'll need a FE villain.
-Rumor has it that Sigurd was going to be in Melee, before he was replaced with Roy for the sake of advertising The Binding Blade. I also heard that Genealogy of the Holy War was the best FE game, so why not Sigurd?

Wario:
-maybe add a new character

Pikmin:
- maybe add a new character

Animal Crossing:
- Add a new character, preferrably one of the main characters.

Retro (collective):
- Add Balloon Fighter
- Add Little Mac

3rd-party (collective):
- I can't decide whether or not I want to keep Snake and Sonic. I'm leaning towards yes, but then again they were guest characters.

Custom Robo:
- Add either Ray Mk II or Ray Mk III

Golden Sun:
- Add Isaac

Nintendo Wars:
- Add the main character of the first Nintendo Wars game

WHERE (STAGES):
* means unlockable stage

Mario:
-Comet Observatory
-Good Egg Galaxy
*Bowser's Castle
*Rainbow Road

Donkey Kong:
-Vine Valley
-Gloomy Galleon

Zelda:
-Something from the Other Wii Zelda
-Ganon's Castle
*Either Mutoh's Pyramid or something from Spirit Tracks

Metroid:
-If it succeeds, something from Other M
*Bryyo or Pirate Homeworld

Yoshi:
-Something from Yoshi's Island DS or its successor

Kirby:
-Candy Constellation
*Something from Kirby Wii

StarFox:
-Either Space Armada, Meteor, or Area 6
*Something from StarFox Command or StarFox Wii

Pokemon:
-Pokemon Colloseum
-Distortion World
*Something from the trilogy following Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

F-ZERO:
-Sand Ocean
*Phantom Road or Outer Space. If they make a F-ZERO Wii, take something from that?

EarthBound:
-Something from Mother 1
*Something else from Mother 3

Fire Emblem:
-Something from Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn
*Something from Genealogy of the Holy War

WarioWare:
-Something from Smooth Moves
*Something from Snapped! or afterward

Pikmin:
-Wistful Wild
*Something from Pikmin 3

Animal Crossing:
-The City
*Either Blathers' Museum or Nookington's

Custom Robo:
-Something from the first Custom Robo game

Golden Sun:
*Mars Lighthouse or something from Golden Sun DS

Nintendo Wars:
*Soramame or Orange Star Base

Retro Mario:
-Giant Land (from Super Mario Bros 3)
*Chocolate Island

Retro (Collective):
-Lake Icicle (Ice Climber)
-Underworld (Kid Icarus)
*Balloon Trip (Balloon Fight)
*Flat Zone 3 (Game & Watch)
*Gyromite (ROB)
*Glass Joe's Ring (Punch Out)

3rd-Party (collective):
*If they keep Snake, something from Guns of the Patriots
*If they keep Sonic, Death Egg Zone

Nintendo Hardware:
-DSi
*Something from the Nintendo home console following the Wii

Special Stages:
-Battlefield (with new aesthetics)
-Final Destination (with new aesthetics)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This thread is past 20,000 post. This has got to be the third biggest thread in the SWF right now seeing that everyone wants the next Smashbros or have crazy ideas for it. Since I haven't posted in a while, I want to create an idea that hasn't been thought of yet. So far with these amount of post, I would be posting the same thing. I guess I'll make my top five list of songs on every character game series that's on Smash currently soon then.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Ach. Where to begin? I have just under 50 characters and Stages on my wishlist. Here's what I want to do with who and where, based on franchise.

WHO (CHARACTERS):

Mario:
-Keep it the same

We're probably going to get another Mario character.

Donkey Kong:
-Add K. Rool...
-...and/or Dixie Kong

I don't think adding both is out of the question.

Zelda:
-I can't decide whether to keep Toon Link
-Give Ganondorf his own moveset
-Allow Ganondorf to fight with his sword

With Spirit Tracks (and possibly more to come), I think TL will stay. Also, GANONDORF DOESN'T NEED HIS SWORD TO BE DE-CLONED. :mad: :p

Metroid:
-Add Ridley
-Add one other character

Yoshi:
No change

Kirby:
No change

StarFox:
-Add 1 new character

Why?

Pokemon:
-maybe add 1 new character

DEFINITELY, not maybe.

F-ZERO:
-Add Black Shadow...
-and give him Ganondorf's old moveset

EarthBound:
-Give Lucas a new moveset

Fire Emblem:
-*sigh* Anyone remember how TWO previous Marth trophies mentioned him slaying a dark dragon Medeus? If we need a Fire Emblem villain, Medeus is our best bet. It's all a big longshot, but sooner or later, we'll need a FE villain.
-Rumor has it that Sigurd was going to be in Melee, before he was replaced with Roy for the sake of advertising The Binding Blade. I also heard that Genealogy of the Holy War was the best FE game, so why not Sigurd?

FE doesn't NEED villain representation. Even if it does, I don't think Medeus will be it. Sigurd being planned is a rumor (whether it's true or not), and his time is gone.

Wario:
-maybe add a new character

Pikmin:
- maybe add a new character

lolno

Animal Crossing:
- Add a new character, preferrably one of the main characters.

yuss

Retro (collective):
- Add Balloon Fighter
- Add Little Mac

3rd-party (collective):
- I can't decide whether or not I want to keep Snake and Sonic. I'm leaning towards yes, but then again they were guest characters.

Keep Sonic, screw Snake. :3

Custom Robo:
- Add either Ray Mk II or Ray Mk III

Any incarnation of Ray is fine with me.

Golden Sun:
- Add Isaac

Isaac is already confirmed to not be the protagonist in GSDS, so I'm not sure if he'll be the best choice for a Golden Sun character by then.

Nintendo Wars:
- Add the main character of the first Nintendo Wars game
Comments in bold.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Plus Sigurd would be a third blue haired Fire Emblem swordsman, which we don't really need. Given that we'll probably get a new FE game by the time SSB4 comes out, I'd think that the main character of that would be adapted in some way. If not, my money is on Micaiah.

Also I agree that Ganondorf doesn't need a sword moveset, and probably will simply be further decloned, though still have some of his old moves. That being said, Black Shadow is a horrible idea, which seems to be only pushed so that Ganondorf's old moveset can be pushed on to him, so as to not upset fans. If F-Zero is to get a second character, and that is a big if, Samurai Goroh works much better.

mada0207

Smash Cadet
I don't know if this is off-topic or not but there will be a SSB4 right? Guesstimate how much percent you are sure.

LSDX

Wah!
Poor me for wishful thinking, but being a huge Fire Emblem fanatic and FE6 being my all time favorite, I just want Roy back (although I still play melee all the time).

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I don't know if this is off-topic or not but there will be a SSB4 right? Guesstimate how much percent you are sure.
Smash = cash, which Nintendo LOOOOOVES. You can definitely expect one to show up eventually.

@McSnapple: Hey, I'd like Mewtwo to return, but I've come to terms with the fact that he has a good chance of not appearing in SSB4.

LSDX

Wah!
Smash = cash, which Nintendo LOOOOOVES. You can definitely expect one to show up eventually.

@McSnapple: Hey, I'd like Mewtwo to return, but I've come to terms with the fact that he has a good chance of not appearing in SSB4.

Oh fer sure. I know Roy's never coming back; he was merely used for advertisement ;_;

I don't care though, Roy is still my #1 favorite video game character of all time and I'm safe to assume I'm one of the few number of people here who have played his game from beginning to end.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

NOOOOOOOO... I will never accept it! If Mewtwo gets his own theme music in HeartGold/SoulSilver (if he is in even at all) I want it to be on HIS stage in Super Smash Bros. Mayhem!

*runs off and cries in corner with his man doll Mewtwo*

LSDX

Wah!
NOOOOOOOO... I will never accept it! If Mewtwo gets his own theme music in HeartGold/SoulSilver (if he is in even at all) I want it to be on HIS stage in Super Smash Bros. Mayhem!

*runs off and cries in corner with his man doll Mewtwo*
lolwut?

Why would Mewtwo get his own theme music in HG/SS?

On a side note: *Runs off and glees in corner with his plushie Roy*

day-day

Smash Ace
Hm this is my SSB4 wishlist =P

Characters:
<font color="Red">Mario:</font>
1. Mario
2. Bowser
3. Luigi
4. Peach (I hate you with the passion of a thousand suns..:mad:)
"5". Although they don't need anymore rep. if they do decide to add another Mario character I'd like to see Bowser Jr. although my cousin says it should be waluigi

<font color="Brown">DK:</font>
1. DK
2. Diddy
3. Either K. Rool or Dixie. (wasn't dixie considered anyway?)

<font color="green">Zelda:</font>
1. Link
2. Ganondorf (A better moveset will at least do him some good)
3. Zelda/Shiek
4. Either Toon Link/Young Link (new moveset but I could care less about which one gets in)
"5." Maybe Tingle or Toon Zelda

<font color="Orange">Metroid:</font>
1. Samus/ZSS
2. Ridley
3. Space Pirate (but doubt that will happen)

<font color="Purple">Yoshi:</font>
1. Yoshi (That's all his series needs.)

<font color="pink">Kirby:</font>
1. Kirby
2. King Dedede
3. Metaknight (Toned just a tad bit)

<font color="tan">starfox:</font>
1. Fox
2. Falco
3. Wolf
4. "Maybe" Krystal (No more starfox characters IMO)

<font color="yellow">pokemon:</font>
1. Pikachu
2. Jigglypuff
3, Lucario
4. Pokemon Trainer
"5." Mewtwo (Upgraded) or Deoxys (It's taunts will be it's different forms. They leave you vulnerable though as you change.)

<font color="seagreen">F-Zero:</font>
1. Captain Falcon
2. Maybe Samurai Gorroh

<font color="Chocolate">Earthbound:</font>
1. Ness
2. Lucas (New set of moves)

<font color="coral">Fire Emblem:</font>
1. Marth
2. Ike
3. Idk I don't play fire emblem so it wouldn't matter to me who they choose :ohwell:

<font color="darkorchid">Wario:</font>
1. Wario
2. Someone else idk who though,,

<font color="fprestgreen">Pikmin:</font>
1. Olimar (All he needs)

<font color="indigo">Retro Characters:</font>
1. R.O.B
2. Pit
3. Ice Climbers (the most vile twins ever :mad:)
4. Game & Watch
5. Little Mac (Nuff' said)

<font color="Silver">3rd Party:</font>
1. Sonic (More priority and better moves please. Oh, if they decide to add someone from his universe it has to be Tails)
2. Snake (Grayfox if their expanding his universe)
3. Isaac (if he does join)
4. Maybe someone from castlevania? Doubt someone from Square Enix will join.. (Been thinking about the guy from "No more heroes", I just want a samurai :p)

1-player mode:
Idk why but I had this dream where the SSE/Story mode was kind of like Kingdom Hearts. Everyone levels up and has different abilities. Plus the epic music of Kingdom hearts 2. Oh, and after you go to someone's world their available to use anytime. It also had the gameplay of KH too. IIRC the story mode was like KH where the villains gathered together and managed to break apart the worlds of each series and they were trying obtain some item or something..then at the end Tabuu came back stronger then ever in a world kind of like "The world that never was" where you fight mini-bosses to get to Tabuu. Weird dream but it would be mad cool if it happened :rotfl:.

R U B I O - 38

Smash Rookie
Anyway I've been bored, with the horrible economy and the fact that I can't find work, so I decided to comprise a large list of characters I would like to see in the next installment of Super Smash Bros., If they ever make another one.

Coolspot - from "Coolspot" (SNES): the 7up logo game

Harley - from "Harley's Humongous Adventure" (SNES): a very under appreciated game

Joe & Mac - from "Joe & Mac" (SNES): it's a game about cavemen

Jobe - from "The Lawnmower Man" (SNES): would make an interesting smash character

The Lemmings - from "The Lemmings Series" (Various): resourceful brave little buggers

Mega Man - from "Mega Man Series" (Various): obvious choice

Rocky Rodent - from "Rocky Rodent" (SNES): cool game about a rodent who changes hairstyles to fight enemies

Spanky - from "Spanky's Quest" (SNES): a monkey who uses balloon things to fight enemies

Zeke & Julie - from "Zombies Ate My Neighbors" (SNES): fantastic game, zombies, killer ants, mummies, axe killers, giant babies, alien football players, and more. classic

Clayton - from "Claymates" (SNES): ball of clay who rolls around and transforms into the forms of various animals to fight enemies

Jim Power - from "Jim Power: The Lost Dimension" (SNES): very hard game

Waddle Doo - from "Kirby Superstar" (SNES): one eyed enemy who has various laser abilities

Michael Jordan - from "Chaos In The Windy City" (SNES): awesome game, Jordan uses various types of basketballs, such as a fire ball, to free other NBA players from some mad scientist or something. unique game, nothing like it

Ken Griffey Jr. - from "Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball Series" (Various): i think he'd make a cool character

King K. Rool - from "Donkey Kong Series" (SNES): the main protagonist in the Donkey Kong Country games

Dixie Kong - from "Donkey Kong Series" (Various): first appeared as Diddy Kong's partner in Donkey Kong Country 2

Billy, and Jimmy Lee - from "Double Dragon Series" (SNES): would be awesome, haven't seen them in forever

Rash, Zitz, and Pimple - from "Battle Toads Series" (SNES): Battle Toads Double Dragon was an awesome game, would love to see them together again

Conker - from "Conker's Bad Fur Day" (N64): would be great

Bomberman - from "Bomberman Series" (Various): i love bomberman

Banjo Kazooie - from "Banjo Kazooie Series" (N64): would be perfect in Smash

Duke Nukem - from "Duke Nukem Series" (Various): love the flatop

Joanna Dark - from "Perfect Dark" (N64): deadly good game

Elvis - from "Perfect Dark" (N64): everyone needs an alien friend

MissingNo. - from "Pokemon Red and Blue" (GB): very famous glitch, wouldn't be the first glitch to be made into an actual character, example Ermac from Mortal Kombat

Sgt. Hawk, a.k.a. Sarge - from "Army Men Sarge's Heroes" (Various): memorable character, last of the good Army Men games

Vikki Grimm - from "Army Men Sarge's Heroes" (Various): Sarge's girl

General Plastro - from "Army Men Sarge's Heroes" (Various): main antagonist, leader of the tan army

Tails - from "Sonic Series" (SEGA): how do they have Sonic and not Tails?

Knuckles - from "Sonic Series" (SEGA): love knuckles

Dr. Robotnik - from "Sonic Series" (SEGA): main Sonic antagonist

Mr. Driller - from "Mr. Driller Series" (Various): so **** cute, would be perfect

Toxie - from "Toxic Crusaders" (SEGA Genesis): might know him as the Toxic Avenger from the bad movies, great video game character though

NoZone - from "Toxic Crusaders" (SEGA Genesis): weird bird man thing, Toxie's pal in the game

Junkyard - from "Toxic Crusaders" (SEGA Genesis): dog man, Toxie's other pal

ToeJam & Earl - from "ToeJam & Earl Series" (SEGA): gotta love em

Crash Bandicoot - from "Crash Bandicoot Series" (Playstation): i would've thought Crash would get into Smash Bros. before snake, but such is life

Dr. Neo Cortex - from "Crash Bandicoot Series" (Playstation): Crash's arch rival

Spyro - from "Spyro The Dragon Series" (Playstation): would fit in well

Croc - from "Croc Series" (Playstation): anyone who played the Croc games probably loves him

Raziel - from "Soul Reaver Series" (Playstation): would be interesting

Sweet Tooth - from "Twisted Metal Series" (Playstation): also interesting

Pac Man & Ms. Pac Man - from "Pac Man Series" (Various): iconic figures

Rayman - from "Rayman Series" (Various): would fit in just swell

NiGHTS - from "Nights Into Dreams" (SEGA Saturn): unique, very

I know these are too many characters, and can't imagine how difficult it would be to secure the rights for all those intellectual properties and what not. However a man can dream.

and that's my two cents.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
lolwut?

Why would Mewtwo get his own theme music in HG/SS?

On a side note: *Runs off and glees in corner with his plushie Roy*
Mewtwo would get his own theme because legendary Pokémon get their own themes now (I am not sure, I have just been playing Platinum and all I have seen so far is Rotom) ever since Diamond/Pearl. I believe so far it has been confirmed that Ho-oh, Lugia, and the 3 Beasts all have their own themes, with the 3 most likely sharing one set theme. So it would only make sense Mewtwo gets one as well.

I know this is a little off topic though...

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
Real fat list of stuff...

CHARACTERS which has to be in the game if the roster is so important xD

Super Mario Bros.
Mario
Luigi
Peach
"Birdo" (Maybe only as Assist Trophy or Tag Character or something)
Bowser
Baby Bowser
+ Metal Mario (as mini-boss (hard to beat) to unlock the green !-Box)
+ Shadow Mario (as a special form of Baby Bowser, but may as extra character on the sheet)
+ Super Mario Bros. Enemies in Adventure / Event / Story / Arcade with Mario Characters ...
+ Ice Mario (as mini-boss (ice attacks & moving on water -_-) to unlock it as special form of Mario or as item ^^")

DK
DK
Diddy
That Dark DK-Characters from DK : Jungle Beat
+ Some enemies and levels from DK in an Adventure Mode / Event / Story Mode / Arcade with DK
(not in the roster!)

Legend of Zelda
Zelda (with Shiek as alt form etc & TP-Zelda with some shadow moves and special character: Shadow-Shiek ^^")
toon Zelda
Link (TP and a good return of OoT!)
Young Link (+ Toon Form > has to be unlocked as extra form of YLink)
(Maybe + the extra masks from Majoras Mask!)
Skull Kid (with Majoras Mask)
Ganondorf (He really really is a good swordsman, so he needs his sword which can be halved for changing the fighting style from strong to comboisch ^^!)
Shadow Ganon
+ Maybe Ganon as Boss Character playable in private battles (not in tournament xD)
(+ BOSS Characters on Adventure / Event / Story / Arcade with TLoZ Characters!)
+ Ocarina of time levels, enemies, chapters (like Deku Tree, Ganon's Temple etc)
+ Majoras Mask levels, enemies, chapters (like Zora Temple, searching for Skull Kid, the Moon with Majoras Mask as last boss ...)
+ Twilight Princess chapters (like the meting with the Twilight Princess, fighting against that graet Spider, fight against Ganondorf)
+ Some Wind Waker chapters (like the Light Temple, The old Hyrule with Ganondorf as last boss)

#Note not all that stuff has to be involved, but maybe these chapters I noticed to give the player an epic impression ^^!

metroid
Samus (+ the normal Power Beam and some extra Beams unlockable! + Light- & Dark Suit awaible for 1 of the last parts of her mission on SSB4)
Dark Samus (+ the last form unlockable as variable FS! (loses a life when it's over!))
Ridley (Only private Brawl maybe ... also if he's a normal character he's very strong)
Noxus (ICE-Beam, ICE-Laser, murder gyro, Monster Ice-Bomb as FS, everything is on ice ?! xD)
Waevel (Laser Saber, his alt form with the sping gun)
+ Spire (only as mini-boss with HP, strong vulkanic punches, that ball alt form & flame thrower)
+ Trace (only as mini-boss with HP, defilade & that sniper laser)
+ Kanden ( as mini boss with very fast power beam, bombs & his alt form)
+ Sylux (only as mini-boss with electric beam, fast fighting style & his alt form)
+ Beam Pirate (As enemy it depends on his color which kind of attacks don't work against hin & which beam weapon he has)
+ Omega Pirate (Maybe only as Boss in Adventure / Event / Story / Arcade with Samus!)
+ Metroid Prime (Boss, but the last form could be used in the roster)
+ Sa-X (maybe as extra form of Samus, which always shoots real strong Super Missiles and has that ICE-Beam which shoots through walls)
(+ Maybe the Chozo Ghost as a secret mini-boss with possibility to lock on in the roster)

Yoshi
Yoshi (+ The Black form with much stronger Eggs and the White one with a truly hard stomp!)
+ That dog as AT
+ Enemies like shyguys etc in Adventure / Event / Story / Arcade with Yoshi!
(& really good and cool yoshi levels!)

Kirby
Kirby (+ Some extra forms if he absorbs some typical enemies with special abilities... maybe xD)
King DeDeDe
Nightmare (also as a last boss and a lower form playable character)
Meta Knight (It's important to have this character as a character like Shadow Mario, as mini-boss for Kirby, also Phantom Ganon is a mini-boss like this!)
+ Enemies! (all enemies from the specific game series don't have to be that much various, but at least 3 different enemies from every game!)
(+ That Polygon Cube Eye from Kirby 64 as a Boss)

Lyat Wars / Star Fox
Fox
Falco (maybe with bazooka instead of laser! & Falco needs an Airwing as FS!!!)
(& with more moves as he had in SSBM (especially the physics of down A in the air & down Z!))
Wolf
+ Enigma Pig (As a final boss in Adventure / Event / Story / Arcade with Starfox Characters)

Pokémon
Pikachu (no additions, if there wheren't new techniques in SSB4)
Jigglypuff (Sorry that forgot you T_T)
Mewtwo (Really: Lucario isn't anything like Mewtwo except the shadow ball xD)
Lucario (Why he hasn't a Meteor Smash? o_o)
Pokemon Trainer (That turtle has to be a bit stronger! And poison for Ivysaur! & Really infernal attacks for Charizard! & Individual FS!)
+ Deoxys (Maybe only as Boss, but it's a really good idea to make hin to a normal defeatable character with changing forms ^^!)

F-Zero
Capt. Falcon (with that epic Falcon Punch as variable FS (unlockable))
Phoenix (with rainbow based flare attacks and some time controls, maybe as final smash ^^!)
Black Shadow (with dark flame attacks and bull head nut xD)
+ Deathborn (Also a normal character which should be a final boss + unlockable)
+ Some good F-Zero race sequences in Adventure / Event / Story / Arcade with F-Zero Characters)

Earthbound
Ness
Lucas (really some other attacks, because there are so much in Erathbound or Mother...)
A playable vilian
& Return of that good bosses ^^! - They are great! Maybe an extra final boss...

Fire Emblem
Ike
Marth
Roy (Just to say ... Roy has to have some kind of Marth, but Marth shoulbe be a thick faster and should have his own force like the fire of Roy & Roy needs a final detonation as FS, which destroyes the environment (flames everywhere, broken, a crater)
+ A female character with extra moves

Wario
Wario (Maybe + Waluigi but more as tag-character or something like that...)
The Ninjas (as playable characters like the Ice Climbers, but with sword, ninja moves etc ^^!)

Pikmin
Olima
Loui (with some special movesets and special Pikmin or maybe as tag character...)

RETRO
R.O.B
Pit
G&W
ICE Climbers
DK Jr (+ A special G&W-form!!!)
Billy (G&W HD... xD)
+ G&W enemies
+ Kid Icarus enemies
+ Ice Climber enemies

Golden Sun
Isaac
Garet
Mia

3rd Party
Sonic
Shadow (playable with chaos control as FS & Final Spear as variable FS! Moveset like Sonic, but fire and some own moves...)
Chaos (normal character as mini-boss and maybe playable)
+ Knukles (tag-character or assistant ...)
+ Espio ( same as Knukles)
+ Sonic enemies (just a few in some Sonic levels etc ...)
Solid Snake
Liquid Snake or
Solidus Snake (Some more evil moves like sensor bombs putted on other characters or using a knife on some moves...)
Gray Fox/Ninja (from MGS, using his sword ... maybe with fast wall jump and other ninja moves, or as mini-boss...)
+ A role for Revolver Ocelot in Movie/Background/enemy of Adventure / Event / Story / Arcade with Snake (all of them xDD)
Cloud (if they really would cooperate xD)
Sephiroth
Tifa
+ FFVII Summons (like Bahamuth) !!!
Sora
+ kingdom Hearts enemies (like the shadow dudes)

#Edit: I forgot Jigglypuff, but now she is in my list ^^!

(AX)

UberMario

Smash Master
What if there were "EPIC" secret character encounters?

Like after a normal match, you'd hear a siren, and then the winning player would be loaded into a match with a secret character where both of you only have 25hp.

i.e. Halberd is loaded and Meta-Knight drops down quickly and yells "FIGHT ME!", while this song plays, but each secret character plays a different theme upon their encounters.

Also, the "intense theme" for each secret character would be unlocked as soon as you defeat them.

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
What if there were "EPIC" secret character encounters?

Like after a normal match, you'd hear a siren, and then the winning player would be loaded into a match with a secret character where both of you only have 25hp.

i.e. Halberd is loaded and Meta-Knight drops down quickly and yells "FIGHT ME!", while this song plays, but each secret character plays a different theme upon their encounters.

Also, the "intense theme" for each secret character would be unlocked as soon as you defeat them.
Yeah, encounters are really good, I also meant these kinds of encounter plus also in the Adventure / Story / Event / Arcade with the specific other character.

But the gamer don't unlock them that fast, there will be much more and harder encounters and appears of that secret character, that I meant is the revival concept. Like with Meta Knight, so that there isn't just at the first meting a final fight against, but some scenes and chapters, where Meta Knight annoys to Kriby and/or King DeDeDe, after Kirby beat King DeDeDe and he became his friend, like in Kirby Crystal Stars for N64.

The Same as Samus & Dark Samus plus Samus and Sa-X, first 1 time and at the end of Samus's chapters/story are much more fights and really short appears of Sa-X, but Dark Samus wont become a friend of Samus xD It'll be the last boss before in it's FS-form (Super Dark Samus), then there will be a long path with much phazon and phazon tasks and the last boss of MP3 will appear ^^!

For an example xD

(AX)

UberMario

Smash Master
Yeah, encounters are really good, I also meant these kinds of encounter plus also in the Adventure / Story / Event / Arcade with the specific other character.

But the gamer don't unlock them that fast, there will be much more and harder encounters and appears of that secret character, that I meant is the revival concept. Like with Meta Knight, so that there isn't just at the first meting a final fight against, but some scenes and chapters, where Meta Knight annoys to Kriby and/or King DeDeDe, after Kirby beat King DeDeDe and he became his friend, like in Kirby Crystal Stars for N64.

The Same as Samus & Dark Samus plus Samus and Sa-X, first 1 time and at the end of Samus's chapters/story are much more fights and really short appears of Sa-X, but Dark Samus wont become a friend of Samus xD It'll be the last boss before in it's FS-form (Super Dark Samus), then there will be a long path with much phazon and phazon tasks and the last boss of MP3 will appear ^^!

For an example xD

(AX)
I didn't mean that all the unlockable characters were fought back-to-back, I meant that instead of a relatively generic 1-vs-1 with one-stock, it would be a stamina battle that would last about 15 seconds.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
oh boy , i know that im not going to make a lot of friends with this stuff but here is what I think.

1. Make online better. (obviously)

2. If they want to make another story mode, put a hell lot more fan service into it. (like actual villians as enemies in it.)

3. NO SONIC CHARACTERS!!!!!!! (didn't want him in brawl and sure as hell don't want anymore hedgehogs in a fourth game. I swear it's kids stuff.)

4. More 3rd party characters. (Love to see characters as well as Rayman and Lloyd in the game.)

5. GENO! GENO! GENO! (cause he deserves it.)
Yes to Geno, No to removing Sonic.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
I would like to change Falco's Side Special, Up Special, and Final Smash, please. Here's my idea:

Side Special: throws a Motion-Sensor Bomb, which after thrown, does what a regular MSB does

Up Special: Maybe a roundhouse kick upward with some height gain, and comes falling down trying to pound his fist to the ground... I don't know...

Final Smash: Something involving his Arwing. Falco prefers the air, and a Landmaster is NOT an air vehicle, Sakurai.

What do you guys think? Isn't Falco AWESOME?!
Give Falco the Sky Claw for his FS and I'll be happy.

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
I didn't mean that all the unlockable characters were fought back-to-back, I meant that instead of a relatively generic 1-vs-1 with one-stock, it would be a stamina battle that would last about 15 seconds.
Yeah, sorry, but I also didn't say, that the battles aren't HP battles, they are all variable, for Example Nightmare, he's a last boss for Kirby with HP and a long long battle, after wards another version without HP, but defeatable like a normal character is unlocked.

I could imagine that they should make an HP battle between the revivals Kirby & Meta Knight, because Meta Knight has the advantage over Kirby and controls the match. And Meta Knights special ability is using combos (it was like everywhere the case, so we can be sure that he will have this ability in SSB4 too ^^).

Also a really cool entrance for example on the battle with Meta Knight with a female Narrator, who only says: "Ready to fghit? . . . GO!", and the stage could be a stormy stage with grass and a bit of rain, so that water drops will be blown over the field while Meta Knights entrance. It should be a really epic battle to unlock "Meta Knight" ^^!
. . . and Kirby with a serious meaning in his face begins to rise up his most serious fighter stance ever to beat "Meta Knight". . . xD

I also though about the sub title of the game and it could maybe be something like ... A Path to the Past ... or something in this way ^^

There also should be some various narrations for some epic mini-boss- or boss battles ^^!

(AX)

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
Volkner 582, is the Sky Claw a type of Arwing? Whether it is or isn't, Falco's regular Arwing is better for his FS.

As for FF characters like Cloud, Sephiroph, and Tifa, wouldn't it be hilarious if they were really, really weak fighters? Even Glass Joe can whoop those three. And I apologize to Glass Joe.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Why is there so much hate for Jigglypuff!!!? She's destined to be in next smash game; she's the second most popular pokemon in japan and is a veteran since the first game. No way she'll get cut. Period.

n88

Smash Lord
Why is there so much hate for Jigglypuff!!!? She's destined to be in next smash game; she's the second most popular pokemon in japan and is a veteran since the first game. No way she'll get cut. Period.
That's what they said about Mewtwo.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
To Clownman, on your seemingly harsh criticisms of my wishlist...

*If Spirit Tracks is well-received, that would warrant keeping Toon Link for sure.

*I'm not saying use the sword to de-clone Ganondorf. In Melee, during Ganondorf's "challenger approaching" screen, he was shown wielding a sword. He also taunted with his sword in Brawl. I think it's finally time to put the sword to some real use. I only want the sword because it's so long in the making. And don't yell at me: it's not like I read through all your posts saying we didn't need the sword to de-clone Ganondorf.

*Personally, I think if we add one new StarFox character, it should be because that's what they always do with each new Smash game.

*There are over 450 Pokemon out there, we just need to find one who's important to the series.

*Who do you want for Fire Emblem? (I hope it's not someone from Rekka No Ken or The Sacred Stones). Also, if Sigurd would be a bad idea, Genealogy of the Holy War may not be as good as they say.

*I've been to places where people have wanted a second Pikmin character, but perhaps that's not a good idea after all.

*With Golden Sun, how do you know it should be from the latest instead of the earliest game? I can only imagine they would've made Felix the assist trophy in Brawl if they wanted to start with new rather than old.

Mario the Jumpman

Smash Ace
GTA_Hater_331, isn't it best to keep Brawl's 3 SF fighters for SSB4 without adding a fourth one?

Also, would the Animal Crosser make a good final character to unlock? Now let's pretend that a Smash 4 player gets the chance to fight the AC to unlock him. Here goes:

Player: Huh? Challanger approaching?

Animal Crosser: I'll show Sakurai that I can darn well battle amongst Nintendo's all-stars and put up a good fight.

Then the player loses the match to the Animal Crosser and now the player wants to unlock the Crosser.

To be continued... I don't know...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
GTA_Hater_331, isn't it best to keep Brawl's 3 SF fighters for SSB4 without adding a fourth one?

Also, would the Animal Crosser make a good final character to unlock? Now let's pretend that a Smash 4 player gets the chance to fight the AC to unlock him. Here goes:

Player: Huh? Challanger approaching?

Animal Crosser: I'll show Sakurai that I can darn well battle amongst Nintendo's all-stars and put up a good fight.

Then the player loses the match to the Animal Crosser and now the player wants to unlock the Crosser.

To be continued... I don't know...
If Animal Crossing character (preferably Nook) is the final unlock, then it should probably Sukapon.

As for Starfox, I think Wolf may get scrapped for Krystal. Think about it. From what we've seen, Wolf was one of, if not the, last character to be put in fully. Also, Sakurai commented that when he saw Krystal in his request list, he never heard of the character. Because she has her share of fandom (and hatedom) and can bring something new to the roster, I think she stands a decent chance.

n88

Smash Lord
I'm not sure that Sakurai never having heard of her helps her chances. I understand what you mean, but I don't think it really helps her. She might get in as a fourth SF character, but I doubt that she'ss replace Wolf.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
"that's what they said about mewtwo"

1.mewtwo wasn't a veteran.
2. On almost every Japan fav pokemon poll, mewtwo is not as high as jigglypuff.
3.Just restating that Jigglypuff is 2nd most popular pokemon in japan (just behind pikachu)
4.Guess where this game is developed. Just guess. seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom