• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Not a big enough one to deserve four reps (or three for that matter.)
I'm not saying it's deserving or not, but saying Starfox has a large cast like F-Zero is an overstatement from what I noticed in GX.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Starfox series have a much smaller cast and has a larger fanbase?
Star Fox has about the same sales as F-Zero, so I wouldn't go and say the fanbase of the series is that much bigger than F-Zero's.

Yes, Star Fox has less characters, but it's not that much less that it would weigh something... or do you think Amanda or Bill Grey have big fanbases? It's more the Star Fox and the Star Wolf teams and maybe Andross, that people are fans of out of the Star Fox games.

Of course, the F-Zero characters are less known due to the fact that they don't really have a big role in the storyline of GX, the only game besides the original F-Zero (in the comic) to show the characters outside their cars. But in general, I would still say that the fanbase of the games is just as big as Star Fox'. As said, similar sales and the same amount of games speak for themselves.

EDIT:
I just checked.
The Star Fox cast - minus the characters from manga and the unreleased Star Fox 2 Beta - are about 32 characters.
The F-Zero cast are - minus the GBA games as they don't really ever mattered to the storyline and popularity of F-Zero - 41, as it's F-Zero GX's cast.

That's about 10 characters more - basically the unlockable additions of F-Zero AX are those 10. If you count them away, you have 31 characters, which is the same amount as Star Fox series.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
@Spadefox: Starfox has sold better then F-Zero by quite a bit. It also has better average sales.

The thing about Starfox is it has a strong fanbase behind Smash. There is a lot of demand for Starfox characters then most other franchises (minus Mario, Pokemon and Zelda). The reason they get more is because there is so much demand. F-Zero has always been lacking in that.

@drag0nscythe: The linked image is the closest to what I've imagined for Ridley. My thought would be he'd be hunched down more (at least on the ground) and then a bit bigger. He wasn't too bad in Brawl.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Spadefox: Starfox has sold better then F-Zero by quite a bit. It also has better average sales.

The thing about Starfox is it has a strong fanbase behind Smash. There is a lot of demand for Starfox characters then most other franchises (minus Mario, Pokemon and Zelda). The reason they get more is because there is so much demand. F-Zero has always been lacking in that.
I just checked. VGChartz unfortunately doesn't have the sales of the GBA F-Zero games next to Maximum Velocity.
Star Fox 64 is the only thing I give you, the others are very comparable to F-Zero, though:
Star Fox (SNES) and F-Zero (SNES) both have sold roughly 3 million copies.
F-Zero X and Maximum Velocity pretty much make up the sales for Adventures and Command.
Granted, Assault beats out GX, but as said, we don't have the sales for the other 2 GBA games, so they might combined with GX be as much as Assault is in one.

That means only Star Fox 64 would be left to compare with, and that's one game. So yea.

Still, I say the sales are not too different, and I doubt Star Fox characters have so much support because of their appearance in Smash. I especially doubt that people wanted a second luigified clone character representing the Star Fox series.

n88

Smash Lord
@drag0nscythe: He looks like he'd actually look good at that height.

Now...How long will it be before someone looks at one of drag0nscythe's pictures and asks him how he unlocked Ridley?

About the whole StarFox/F-Zero thing: YEs they do seem pretty comparable in roster size and popularity. I haven't played either one very much. I was under the impression that the StarFox characters had more basis for a moveset.

Mit

Smash Ace
Eh, I still think his wingspan would be too big, and that he still looks too wimpy (not to mention his tail reach would still be huge), but I suppose that's just me :rolleyes:

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
I think part of the reason everyone wants a new starfox character in is so that character will be completely different. Wolf was a step in the right direction but i think people were hoping for more of a difference.

The odd thing is that For F-zero people actually want Black shadow to be the clone taking Ganon's moveset. I'm ok with it to if they tweak the moveset a bit like they did for Falco. I just think the original 12 deserve someone else from their series.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Eh, I still think his wingspan would be too big, and that he still looks too wimpy (not to mention his tail reach would still be huge), but I suppose that's just me :rolleyes:
I guess he looks kind of wimpy, but he could be reproportioned, maybe. That could look odd, though...

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Ah, the Ridley size proportion is just about perfect. The last picture is especially close to how I would have it.

Heck, you COULD make Ridley a bit BIGGER then in there, as he'd pretty much be crouched down the entire time, seeing as that's how he stands. The wingspan wouldn't be a big issue as they wouldn't have to be part of his hitbox and would be down against him most of the time.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Geno, so much.

I'm still annoyed at clone characters. You can definitely tell that Ganondorf and Falcon are based off the same moveset, for example.

And I'd like a feel more like Brawl+. I love the variables they've set for.. Pretty much everything.

Also, Geno.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Put Omega Ridley in Brawl and Ridley would be the hardest Boss in Smash history because you won't have Phazon to kill him. =P
No, it'd be like... there'd be puddles of Phazon and you'd have to hop in them to temporarily infuse your attacks with Phazon so you could harm him. But on the OTHER hand being infused with Phazon would slowly damage you, so you;d have to cleverly manage...

Wait, what were we talking about again? o.o

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I see a ridley debate, and someone saying Ridley looks bad scaled. Let me post these.

and another take on his height, but it is to big to post here.
http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/249/3/5/Brawl_Height_Chart_by_drag0nscythe.jpg
I don't know about you all, but Ridley looks great there. He can still be scaled a little bigger than that and it would work fine. Hell, Ganondorf's head is going into the platform...

...Anyway, even the games WITH Dark Samus have Ridley in them, and Ridley is the reason Samus became a bounty hunter.

RIdley is Samus' archrival.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Geno, so much.

I'm still annoyed at clone characters. You can definitely tell that Ganondorf and Falcon are based off the same moveset, for example.

And I'd like a feel more like Brawl+. I love the variables they've set for.. Pretty much everything.

Also, Geno.
Paper Mario>Bowser Jr.>>>Toad>>>>Daisy>>>>>>Baby Daisy>>>>>>>>Geno

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I don't know about you all, but Ridley looks great there. He can still be scaled a little bigger than that and it would work fine. Hell, Ganondorf's head is going into the platform...

...Anyway, even the games WITH Dark Samus have Ridley in them, and Ridley is the reason Samus became a bounty hunter.

RIdley is Samus' archrival.
I don't post alot.

and you are right. the games with DS also have Ridley and Ridley was planned to be in Metroid Prime 2. If you check the metroid wiki, you can see his design for the game.

The only games I believe Ridley was never planned for was Metroid 2 and Metroid prime Hunters (which is a spin of and included none of the main except samus I believe)

As for making him larger, I can try that. I think I still have the old material buried somewhere.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Dark Samus is dead and the Prime series has ended. She has no more relevance to the franchise from this point onwards.
So is Ganondorf at the end of TP... what's your point?

I can't recall any alternate Sonic antagonists being recurring. And I said that was one reason Dark Samus was a more likely character choice for Smash Bros. I'm trying to point out that Ridley is not the single hugest other character from the Metroid series. Dark Samus is definitely up there, and would actually fit in the game as a playable character, quite easily.

I wouldn't put it past Nintendo either.
Yes, dark samus would fit better, but ridley is more relevant to samus's history.

The thing is, Dark Samus has kinda lost her chance with Brawl. The Prime trilogy is over, so unless Ninetndo wants to cheapen the ending of corruption, Dark Samus isn't coming back and she won't be relevant when the next smash bros game comes around. Ridley, on the other hand, will most likley continue to be on the late-game bosses like he always is, and lead the Space Pirates to terrorize new planets for Samus to save like he always does.
They will cheapen it somehow. Dark Samus's "death" scenes in MP2 looked EXACTLY like the "death" scene at the end of the 3rd game. Makes me suspicious.

So she appeared in 2 games of an arc of a series. Wow. How... How should I put it... SO MUCH MORE than one game. Gasp.

What I want to say is that Ridley is the most important character of the series next to Samus. Dark Samus played a major role in 2 games! 2! Two! ONE TWO! That's more than one, but less than three. Two, to be exact. TWO. 2. Dos. Duo. Deux. Dvah. Zwei. Ni. Dalawa.

Do you understand now? 2 games! Vaati from the Toon-subseries of Zelda has appeared in more games than Dark Samus.

Whereas Ridley only had a few games he didn't appear in some form, and is a major character to develop the storyline of the whole series.

Don't get me wrong, I like Dark Samus, and I would love to see her in Smash, but please, Ridley is just faaaar more important.
*coughs* THREE games.
Dark Samus is Metroid Prime... the final boss in MP... so tecnically three games.
but yes, Ridley is more important. But ONLY Ridley.

And impressive grasp of "two" in so many different dialects...

I dread to ask our opinion on Sylux's inclusion.
Sylux is thusfar not a factor. WHATSOEVER.

2. Ridley comes first. Dark Samus second. Rundas third. Sylux fourth. Ridley is the main antagonist of the series. He was in all but...three(?) games, one of which actually had a DESIGN CONCEPT for him to be in. So he was out of 2.5 games.

Dark Samus was the main antagonist in two games. She's popular, but she can be a Samus Clone. Just like Paper Mario, Bowser Jr., Krystal, Funky Kong, Rosalina....they SHOULD not, but COULD be a clone.

Rundas is pretty popular. He was in one game like Sylux, but the difference is...

Is MPH even a Metroid Prime game? I mean....sure it's in the title, but is it REALLY?

5. Sakurai had better throw Ridley in, people will NOT be happy if he keeps debating over Ridley when Samus has gone over 10 years without a rival to fight.
Agreed on all points.

I see a ridley debate, and someone saying Ridley looks bad scaled. Let me post these.

and another take on his height, but it is to big to post here.
http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/249/3/5/Brawl_Height_Chart_by_drag0nscythe.jpg
Ahhhh. So it CAN work.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Ridley deserves the spot more than Dark Samus for WAY too many reasons. BTW does anyone have an opinion on Pokey Minch? I think he's the best choice for Mother villain rep.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Mother doesn't really need another rep, as it has officially ended and has 2 characters already for 3 games. <.<
Pokey also would make little sense, at least when used in his spidermech, because you would have to make the Mother boys smaller to tone down the mech, as Pokey is the same size as the two protagonists and having a shrunk human inside the cockpit of the mech while having people of the actually same size being twice as big would be rather strange.

And yes, I know that that's a "Too Big" argument, but unlike with Ridley, who can look okay when resized, Pokey would be only the fraction of the size of characters being the same size as him, actually. Unlike with Ridley, there the comparison-thing actually works.

Edit:
IF we already have to include a Mother villain, I'd rather say Masked Man.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
It's pretty unlikely that the Mother series will land another character. It's a dead series with only three games, so even the two playable characters (not to mention SSE boss) it has is a bit generous. It's not impossible, but I definitely wouldn't count on another Mother character getting in.

EDIT: Spade beat me to my point. :ohwell:

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Ok. But I'm still sore that Ninten has been snubbed.
Ninten could easily be an alternate costume for Ness or an Assist Trophy if they wanted to rep all three Mother games. Even if they DID add a third character rep, though, I doubt it'd be Ninten... after all, they can't think up a fully original moveset for two Mother heroes, so they probably wouldn't be able to think up a third one that isn't blatantly cloned.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Yeah, if there's going to be a new Mother rep, it should be Kumatora or Masked Boy, and Mother doesn't need another rep, being lucky to have two reps.

Zodac

Smash Journeyman
OLD SNAKE FOR SSB4

work in progress, to do list - complete overhaul of tilts, smashes, specials.
grammar, pics

apperance is same as MGS 4 with varois common costumes from the game.

Same moveset as Brawl Snake except:

B down is now down smash.
Down smash is no longer.
Tranquillizer Gun is now B.
grenades are now B down.
triple A combo uses a knife. is 2 hit attack.

takes away the ability to blow him self back on the stage with C4.

new move: Tranq gun

Range of tranq gun more than zss's but faster. It looks like shieks needles when fired.
You can charge the tranq gun. less damage in air, damage is randomised to a point and degreades, % chance to hit different body parts.
all knockouts last the same time, the difference is getting them to be knocked out.
can combine different shots types to knock out. knocktime is shorter than jiggs rest but with no player lag.
player will recieve more knockback when asleep/knocked/out.

level 1 charge hits legs/arms, needed to hit 3 times to knock opponent out. 3-6% damage for 1 hit from a level 1. (arms and legs different damage %)

level 2 charge hits torso, 2 times to knock out. 7-14% damage for 1 hit from a level 2. (if it hits vital organ knocked out intsant, 15% chance, 14% damage)

Level 3 charge: headshot, 1 hit instant knockout, no exceptions. 20-25% damage.

The sleeping ammo from the tranq gun will wear out over time and you will need to re-shoot them to knock them out if you failed in time.
example: you hit 2 level 1 charges and a minute later you hit your opponent again you will need another level one shot due to time or use a level 2 shot.

pressing the grab command on a knocked out opponent will bring up a random item by searching them and do like 3% damage.
this also works anytime the opponent decides to lay on the floor.

physhics

run speed is slower.
1st jump higher,
2nd lower.
Cypher gets slightly move horizontal movement and same vertical.

He has ****ing OCTO CAMO!!! Yes!

But he also has alt normal costumes (like red snake from brawl) and special ones (like young Snake mask) about as many as wario + the octo camo.

Octo camo will auto blend in with the enviroment and it will be more difficult to see him and anticapate his movements, the effectiveness will varie from stage to stage (ex. bad on FD, good on Olimar forrest stage)

Stress/phyche guage special addition.

the less stressed snake is the more powerful his attacks are, he runs faster, recieves less damage all round better.
If he has hit the opponent with 3 or 4 moves without taking damage his stress is low and vice versa, it is like the tide (flow) of battle, the momentum of war.
Hiding with octo camo and not being seen could also relieve stress. Being away from opponent lowers it. DONT GET HIT!

Taunts:

taunt 1: smokes cig and coughs. takes minor damage and relieves some stress. (see phyche gauge)

taunt 2: mk III appears and otacon gives advice based on opponent, mk III turns invisible and disapers when taunt is done.

taunt 3: cardboard box is now oil drum... no, cardbox>drum. CARDBOARD BOX>most things. LOVE<3!

Final smash(es)

maybe using the weapons droped by the beauty-beasts.

FaceCamo (goes back and forth from invisible to almost invisible, more knockback and damage on all attacks)
MGL-140 Grenade Launcher (it's in the game now) (http://mgdb.himitsukichi.com/pukiwi...%A5%E0%A5%B9%A5%B3%A1%BC%20MGL&src=MGL140.jpg)
Rail Gun (large start-up time, will 1-hit-ko maxed, 3 levels of charge) (http://www.navweaps.com/Weapons/WNUS_30-cal_GAU17_minigun_pic.jpg)
Mantis and Sorrow Dolls (can conrtol other characters sorta, more like influence)

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
On the subject of another Mother rep, I think costumes would help there. If Claus and Ninten were costumes of Ness and Lucas, it would be good. Let me post this to show my costume ideas. CLick on the character of interest and goto costumes tab. It is not finished and may never be finished because I have lost interest in it.

http://drag0nscythe.deviantart.com/art/Super-Smash-Bros-Fisticuffs-95625895

(Have to use the link. Smashboards does not allow for Flash inlays.)

n88

Smash Lord
Good roster. Only other character I can think of that should be in is Toon Zelda, but she's a=hardly a priority. Good job.

The Wolf Link mechanic is interesting, because it gets another character on the roster without taking up another spot.

I believe I've suggested the name Fisticuffs before in this thread. Did you get it from there, or was it just a coincidence?

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Hrm, looks pretty good. My objections are:
-Diddy doesn't need to be paired with Dixie.
-Captain Rainbow is a bit doubtful.
-Female Trainer fits better as a alt costume. Also, I'm not sure about six reps for Pokemon. Four or five is fine.
-I'd prefer to remove Snake and Sonic to make room for new third parties, but that's just a weird quirk.
-Paper Mario is a popular character with three games where he is the protagonist... he should be in as a Mario spinoff. And it doesn't matter that's he's technically Mario. We aren't going for canonicity here.
-Animal Crossing characters. If you say it would be weird for them to fight, that's an argument a step above "Ridley's too big."
-Oh, and why does Random say Stage Selection?
Overall, it's a solid roster.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Good roster. Only other character I can think of that should be in is Toon Zelda, but she's a=hardly a priority. Good job.

The Wolf Link mechanic is interesting, because it gets another character on the roster without taking up another spot.

I believe I've suggested the name Fisticuffs before in this thread. Did you get it from there, or was it just a coincidence?
Actually, I believe I got it from you. A while ago, I was reading topics on Smash forums and that name came up. I liked it because it was silly. I bet I got it from you.

Hrm, looks pretty good. My objections are:
-Diddy doesn't need to be paired with Dixie.
-Captain Rainbow is a bit doubtful.
-Female Trainer fits better as a alt costume. Also, I'm not sure about six reps for Pokemon. Four or five is fine.
-I'd prefer to remove Snake and Sonic to make room for new third parties, but that's just a weird quirk.
-Paper Mario is a popular character with three games where he is the protagonist... he should be in as a Mario spinoff. And it doesn't matter that's he's technically Mario. We aren't going for canonicity here.
-Animal Crossing characters. If you say it would be weird for them to fight, that's an argument a step above "Ridley's too big."
-Oh, and why does Random say Stage Selection?
Overall, it's a solid roster.
-I honestly like the Diddy / Dixie pairing and do not really think it drags Diddy down. But that is just how I fell about it.
-I understand Captain Rainbow, but I really like the quirky game and concept he is from. Just wish it had a US release.
-Many say this. I know she adds more pokemon, but I honestly wanted to get everyone playable in some way shape or form. Seemed to be the best way honestly.
-As for Snake and Sonic, I am trying to avoid removing characters.
-I know Paper Mario is important, but I have a thing about putting to many characters with the same name in a game. I disliked Young Link, and have issues with Toon Link. It is also one of the reasons why I don't want Dark samus (on a side note, characters that do not take up space like Zss and Wolf Link do not bother me. They are transformations)
-This is a good point and I should change it. Thank you.
-Random is Stage select in this because if you click it, you see the stages. I had an extra space free and just dumped the button there.

Thanks for the comments.

Guglio

Smash Apprentice
Why not Deathborn and not Black Shadow? Wasn't Deathborn so much more bad ***?

justaway12

Smash Master
I <3 Tom nook but i'm not sure about him, I know lots of characters don't fight and are in brawl (Ice climbers, Mr.Game and Watch etc.)

but I saw this in his interveiw

Sakurai said:
Sakurai: The most important thing was simply whether or not it would make players happy. I mean, there are lots of popular games with characters that just aren’t meant for fighting and were too hard to incorporate into the Smash Bros. title. Heading the list of these characters are the ones from the games we just mentioned, Nintendogs and Animal Crossing. Because these are games played by lots of people, I knew players would be happy to see them make an appearance. This is why I wanted to find a way to put them in the game and why they became Assist Trophies.
EDIT: OMG Green Red Purple i'm special

Sir Ilpalazzo

Smash Apprentice
Why not Deathborn and not Black Shadow? Wasn't Deathborn so much more bad ***?
Black Shadow is more recognizable (that's not saying a ton with F-Zero's cast, though) and it's likely that he's more popular (considering the anime).

5qwerty

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm just new and I haven't read through all the pages but, how about animal crossing guy? I have already thought of the moveset. I haven't thought about the stats and damage yet.

The character will be wearing a hat and clothes

Taunt 1 - Swithces clothing
Taunt 2 - Puts on and then removes accessories
Taunt 3 - Swithces Hat

A Button - Takes out watering can and hits opponent with watering can, then puts away

A Combo - Takes out watering can and hits opponent with watering can repeatedly, puts away when combo ends (for any of you who don't know what I mean, the ACG makes the watering can disappear in the blink of an eye)

Side tilt A - Takes out Net and mashes opponent once, then puts away

Up tilt A - Takes out a very common Umbrella and jabs up, then puts away

Down tilt A - Takes out shovel and hits the ground, then puts away

Forward Smash - Takes out Golden Net and Whacks the opponent, then puts away

Up Smash - Takes out a rare Umbrella and Spins, then puts away

Down Smash - Takes out a Golden Shovel and hits the ground, then puts away

Neutral Special - Slingshot - Takes out Golden Slingshot and shoots forward (not like in the game), then puts away

Down Special - Axe Tornado - Takes out Golden Axe and Swing around and in a forward motion (Holdable for 3 seconds until unleashes full power), then puts away

Up Special - Present Float - ACG takes out a Present from his pocket, the present grows a balloon, and floats up for about 5 seconds, balloon will pop when hit, does no damage. (taking from his pockets takes longer than just making it appear like the shovels, nets, etc)

Forward Special - Furnishings throw - ACG throws either a leaf (furniture, 20% chance of appearing), a shirt (clothing 30% chance of appearing), or paper (stationary, 50% chance of appearing). The furniture can turn into a kiddie chair (50% chance of appearing), a lovely table (30% chance of appearing), or an exotic wardrobe (20% chance of appearing). The clothing can turn into a red shirt (burns, 50% chance of appearing), a blue shirt (freezes, 30% chance of appearing), or a green shirt (makes the opponent sleep, 20% chance of appearing). The paper just does minimal damage.

Grab - Takes out Golden fishing rod and swings it, if miss, put away, if successful...

Grab attack - holds the GFR with one had when the other hand takes out a watering can and beats the opponent.

The throws are just that the ACG swings the fishing rod in one direction and then puts GFR away

Final Smash - School Bus - The ACG waves as the School bus comes and he gets on, and goes off the screen, then it comes on the screen again, the ACG gets off and then the bus drives away. The Bus is not a 1-hit KO, but whoever comes in contact with it takes some decent damage. The ACG gets to control the Bus, in a Vertical way.

Hope you are satisfied.

Sir Ilpalazzo

Smash Apprentice
Making a full moveset for a character is pretty good, but in my opinion, just making a general outline of one isn't really grounds for saying "this character would work".

I mean, to really make a character's moveset, you'd have to make all the moves, which is sort of the easy part. Then you'd have to determine the properties of every one - how long each one takes to come out, how long they stay out, how quickly they recover, how much damage they do, what their range is, and things like that. Then you have to work on their other abilities - their speed, their jumping (and recovery) ability, and so on. If you really wanted to work on it, you'd have to take all that stuff and compare it to every other character, and try to balance yours out so they weren't too over-powering or under-powered (even though this didn't happen the way it could have in Brawl, it still couldn't be ignored and would take a lot of work). And it's not just a matter of saying "A move. The character punches. Fast. 2%." To really make a moveset like that, you'd have to put tons and tons of work into analyzing how the character moves, how the attack works / should be used, and many things that I'm sure I don't understand.

This isn't a slam against you at all, or anyone in particular. I just wanted to say that I think people making "general outline" movesets like that doesn't really mean much.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Drag0nscythe's skills strike again. That's why I'm a fan. :laugh:

That Ridley resize is the BEST I have ever seen. The second best was pretty far back there...

Deffinatly better than the picture of Ridley taking up an internet browser window on the smashbros website...

EDIT: SSB turns 10 on the 6th...just thought I'd share that.

BMunich16

Smash Apprentice
Of course like most people I want people like Tom Nook, and all the other characters that people want like megaman, but I definitely think they need to expand sonic, they should add tails, knuckles, robotnik, and amy, but the reason I am posting is because there should be NO SHADOW. Shadow was not invented till freakin' gamecube, he is not at all a classic sega or nintendo character, he is some modern reincarnation of a sonic villain which is stupid, he is not classic and would suck in brawl. It is simply a stupid idea. Other good sonic characters would be big the cat, antoine d'coolette (he gots a sword), and bunny rabbot who is half robot. The characters final smashes could be just like the ideo games, tails had flying pirhanas that circled him and ate anyone near him, and knuckles turned into hyper knuckles and was hot pink. Robotnik could get into one of his pimped out robots. Just my ideas.

BMunich16

Smash Apprentice
Final Smash - School Bus - The ACG waves as the School bus comes and he gets on, and goes off the screen, then it comes on the screen again, the ACG gets off and then the bus drives away. The Bus is not a 1-hit KO, but whoever comes in contact with it takes some decent damage. The ACG gets to control the Bus, in a Vertical way.

Hope you are satisfied.
I was thinking that the character could plant a tree in the back round, and he shakes it continuously, while leaves and money bags fall out, stunning people, and the leaves turn into furniture flinging people.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Of course like most people I want people like Tom Nook, and all the other characters that people want like megaman, but I definitely think they need to expand sonic, they should add tails, knuckles, robotnik, and amy, but the reason I am posting is because there should be NO SHADOW. Shadow was not invented till freakin' gamecube, he is not at all a classic sega or nintendo character, he is some modern reincarnation of a sonic villain which is stupid, he is not classic and would suck in brawl. It is simply a stupid idea. Other good sonic characters would be big the cat, antoine d'coolette (he gots a sword), and bunny rabbot who is half robot. The characters final smashes could be just like the ideo games, tails had flying pirhanas that circled him and ate anyone near him, and knuckles turned into hyper knuckles and was hot pink. Robotnik could get into one of his pimped out robots. Just my ideas.
Third party series only need one rep. Plus, why those people? Why not put in someone like Tails or Knuckles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom