• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I've been waiting to say all of this for a long, long time.

Be able to make:
grounded stages
moving stages
multi-tiered stages

Have more stage builder parts.

GET.MEWTWO.BACK. I'm almost sure he's coming back. He'd better. Obviously, the original 12 will be staying. Fox will probably manage to get a new clone. And TL? Sorry, I like him too, but he's gone.

Make wifi have less lag. A LOT less lag.

Just a few thoughts off the top of my head.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Oh Dear God!!!!

Do You Not Realize What You've Done???

Imbecile!!!!

Save Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no dude, Opinions are personal ideas you can have about certain things "Hey, these characters are fun to play" and such.

Lucas not being a clone of Ness is not an opinion, nor in any way relates to an opinion, it is pure fact based on observation and programming.

The one true clone, is TLink.

And, even though I've never played Mother 3, you clearly haven't either, so don't talk smack about games you've never played on these boards.

As much as it pains me to yell at a fellow K. Rool lover, this crap has got to stop.
This guy is so weird. Really.

crewster

Smash Lord
Warning Chalenger approching:

Werehog Sonic (from sonic unleashed)

He would work well. I can't be bothered to make a moveset for him so you can.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Super Smash Bros 4 would benefit from a story like the SSE, but the gameplay needs to be more balanced and fun.
Also, Primids could stay as long as the adventure got enemies from the actual games, such as goomba's, metroid's, waddle dee's, kremling's etc.

They should add a little variety in the stages, and possibly lengthen it out. I would support text in the adventure, similar to Paper Mario, but not actual voice actors.
The gameplay should be like Super Paper Mario without the flip- it will be a sidescroller, but there is an actual plot, and you have to solve puzzles etc, and you enter each main level from a central hub which, if they return, can be used to buy stickers to customize your characters.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
Warning Chalenger approching:

Werehog Sonic (from sonic unleashed)

He would work well. I can't be bothered to make a moveset for him so you can.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO noonononononon NOT WERESOINC he soooo stuiped you have no idea i have the new game with him HE sucks i dont even know how they could even fit him in to smash maybe as a trophy but thats it!

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Super Smash Bros 4 would benefit from a story like the SSE, but the gameplay needs to be more balanced and fun.
Also, Primids could stay as long as the adventure got enemies from the actual games, such as goomba's, metroid's, waddle dee's, kremling's etc.

They should add a little variety in the stages, and possibly lengthen it out. I would support text in the adventure, similar to Paper Mario, but not actual voice actors.
The gameplay should be like Super Paper Mario without the flip- it will be a sidescroller, but there is an actual plot, and you have to solve puzzles etc, and you enter each main level from a central hub which, if they return, can be used to buy stickers to customize your characters.
I would ike the story to take place after Subspace. I also think Deahtborn should be the main antagonist and last boss. You know he can mention that he was the one who created Tabuu and was waiting for the right time to start the real subspace army.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'm not sure about Deathborn, even though he looks cool.
What about Giga Bowser and Ganon, to give you a big boss fight?

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
I'm not sure about Deathborn, even though he looks cool.
What about Giga Bowser and Ganon, to give you a big boss fight?
No way Deathborn really should be the main antagonist. I mena he is more pure evil and after seeing him in F-Zero GX. I can see it happening. Deathborn should be the main antagonist. I also have a good story for SSB4 in the subspace if you want to hear it.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Deathbborn could work as a shock villain, like Tabuu was, but not as a prominent character throughout the story.
I'd never heard of Deathborn before, but a lot of people know who Ganon (Beast) and Giga Bowser are.
If they increased the difficulty in the bosses to a suitable level, so not as easy as Brawl, but not Devil May Cry difficult, then those two could work. Deathborn could end up similar to Tabuu as he is a human sized character, and if a character who is similar to Tabuu is needed, then it has to be Marx.

Post your SSE story.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Deathbborn could work as a shock villain, like Tabuu was, but not as a prominent character throughout the story.
I'd never heard of Deathborn before, but a lot of people know who Ganon (Beast) and Giga Bowser are.
If they increased the difficulty in the bosses to a suitable level, so not as easy as Brawl, but not Devil May Cry difficult, then those two could work. Deathborn could end up similar to Tabuu as he is a human sized character, and if a character who is similar to Tabuu is needed, then it has to be Marx.

Post your SSE story.
Okay.

Many months after the Subspace. The Nintendo Heroes has went back to normal lives. Samus also keeps Pikachu as a pet. It seems The heroes and villains made a truce. However not knowing that the real treat is coming none other then Deathborn (Who has been waiting for the right time and was the one who really created Tabuu.. He creates Clones of the heroes and makes them attack villains like Bowser, Ganondorf, Black Shadow, and King K. Rool. This makes the villains think that it was really the heroes and they want revenge. So they team up with Deathborn. (Which is part Deathborn's planning plot to take over the smash work.) The villains can create a league of villains and create a new subspace army. The Heroes. Meanwhile Dedede is now good friends with Kirby and Ridley is doing his own thing (He escaped the Subspace bomb before getting trapped and is somehow in his body again). So the heroes must stop this before it is too late.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
How would the clone bit work, would you play as them for the first part of the game, then play as the actual characters later on?

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
How would the clone bit work, would you play as them for the first part of the game, then play as the actual characters later on?
No it would be in the cutscenes where they attack teh villains which makes them think ti was really the heroes breakign their truce.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Yeah, he was originally from the Atari Jaguar (I am only 10% sure of this, correct me if I'm wrong), and he is made by Ubisoft, or more specifically, Michael Ancel.
The series stayed with Sony for the longest, Nintendo is more focused on the Rabbids, which aren't created by Ancel.
Nintendo did get a sort of sequel to Rayman 3.

LSDX

Wah!
Okay.

Many months after the Subspace. The Nintendo Heroes has went back to normal lives. Samus also keeps Pikachu as a pet. It seems The heroes and villains made a truce. However not knowing that the real treat is coming none other then Deathborn (Who has been waiting for the right time and was the one who really created Tabuu.. He creates Clones of the heroes and makes them attack villains like Bowser, Ganondorf, Black Shadow, and King K. Rool. This makes the villains think that it was really the heroes and they want revenge. So they team up with Deathborn. (Which is part Deathborn's planning plot to take over the smash work.) The villains can create a league of villains and create a new subspace army. The Heroes. Meanwhile Dedede is now good friends with Kirby and Ridley is doing his own thing (He escaped the Subspace bomb before getting trapped and is somehow in his body again). So the heroes must stop this before it is too late.

*Slowly reaches for fail hammer*

I dont think another SSE would work that well :p

And just like Snapple and Viper, im supporting my character now ;)

Okay...*Watches joo* >_>

Note Giga, try to find a sprite that has no background color, but just the sprite alone.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I've been waiting to say all of this for a long, long time.

Be able to make:
grounded stages
moving stages
multi-tiered stages

Have more stage builder parts.

Make wifi have less lag. A LOT less lag.

Just a few thoughts off the top of my head.
For stage builder, I just feel they have too much bulky and useless parts. my noob friends make big stages, but I hate those. you can't play a good mach if the stage is bigger then Hyrule. I would like more parts that are kool and useful in small stages. WiFi should have less lag, but I don't think that's the worst thing about WiFi. I hate how "with anyone" has to be 4 people, items all the way on, no matter what. would it be kool if they had a seperate match option for 1v1s with no items on FD (or whatever)? and if you could show your name and if they could have a leaderboard like they do in SMSC? plus the gameplay needs to improve a whole lot, with wavedashing and L-cancelling and not being so goddam floaty.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
im sorry but i forget why did they get ride of roy did he like died or something in his game

LSDX

Wah!
im sorry but i forget why did they get ride of roy did he like died or something in his game
*Facepalm*

By game you mean Fire Emblem VI: Fuin no Tsurugi (Japan Only). I absolutely love the game (English Patch), and no, Roy does not die in it.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
*Facepalm*

By game you mean Fire Emblem VI: Fuin no Tsurugi (Japan Only). I absolutely love the game (English Patch), and no, Roy does not die in it.

ok.....soooooooooooo why is he not in brawl?!?!?!/!/!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:mad:

Nick The Potato

Smash Apprentice
They could have decloned him.
Though one reason they took hin out probally was to balence the charecters using swords with the others.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
Roy wasn't popular with people in Japan....plus the he's a clone.
WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT HES A CLONE IS THAT WAT U WANT just making him diffent you dont have to throw him out of the game. if we were throwing out clones from the last game coming into this game then say by to roy, falco luigi ganodorf young link(toon link) that stuuiped if you ask me and he was popular in america

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom