• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nebraska Power Rankings Updated 5/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
For the purpose of having a more fair list, we should only include active Brawl players to the Top 5.
That means the new ranks should be as follows:

1) Trent
2) Rob
3) Thugz
4) Gamegenie
5) Silver/Dan/Aura

Myself, Devon, and Jarell are inactive and don't compete. We shouldn't be on the list.
Also, after looking at the list I realized that there are more inactive than active players xD
This and sorry what happened about your matches at HD: Remix Tyser.

THuGz

Smash Lord
For the purpose of having a more fair list, we should only include active Brawl players to the Top 5.
That means the new ranks should be as follows:

1) Trent
2) Rob
3) Thugz
4) Gamegenie
5) Silver/Dan/Aura

Myself, Devon, and Jarell are inactive and don't compete. We shouldn't be on the list.
Also, after looking at the list I realized that there are more inactive than active players xD
Obviously I agree. Secondly, any time you suicide or are close to, just say what skizm says - "woops I almost pulled a gamegenie". The story about crew battles needs to be in every thread.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nate should be #3 (sorry thugz #4) and suicide machine222 is #5. This is assuming Tyser has quit, Devon has quit and Jarrel has quit. If Nate shows up and does well, he'll be #3, but very, very, very far off from Trent and I. We can wait until Saturday Night to worry about updating the PR.

Trent

Smash Champion
You guys have potential. You just need to get OoS more and go to tournaments. Besides Nebraska and Iowa tournaments.

Don't get depressed over losses in brackets either. Instead, think about why you lost, and maybe try asking your opponent what you did that was so predictable. KMYM2 will be great practice for those who haven't been out that far, I promise you that.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
:rotfl:Tyser, according to the NPR I'm better than you so you shouldn't talk smack about Nebraska's #2 Smasher
(ya know, because Nebraska Melee is dead now)
.:?:

Seriously though, Tyser it's pretty hard for me to progress when you refuse to play against me. I love playing against my friends and all of the rest, but unless I play against someone who is flat out better than me (tyser circa 08/08/08-10/25/10 because obviously now I'm superior because I'm higher on the list), or is my equal (Trent current), I'm not going to get that much better.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tyser, I just learned how to shield grab like 2 months ago, I then learned you could jump without dropping your shield first. Today I learned stuff about DI I didn't know. I'm getting better, ask Trent. He says he hates Wolf and that's why I do well against him, and that may be true, but it works similarly with your stupid fat bird vs Wolf. I feel good about every other match up, even Falco/Pika/IC/MK, but D3 just counters wolf in every single way possible. If you even look at the boards it seems every wolf is like "D3 is impossible", and even the top 4 wolves say that match up is 65/35, and no decent wolf thinks any other matchup is more than 55/45 out of Wolfs favor.

Tyser, I'll get better playing and reading, but I'd get better by playing against you, you know you are incorrect about that. If we were talking in person you'd be like "LoL, I know you are right about this, but seriously you need to quit spamming smash moves and learn to bair wall and quit being so predictable, I know what you are doing before you do it, and I just get so frusterated because I can't do something every time like I can in melee because it's so much better."

THuGz

Smash Lord
1) LOL
2) Tyser, I know my game is trash and I play predictably, but I really like brawl and I understand the game really well. When I watch ESAM or anther play I can tell when they're making mistakes and I'm good at analyzing the game, I just have a habit of doing a lot of predictable things because I get impatient and really aggressive (spot dodge-dsmash, glide-glide attack, ff aerial right into a shield) and I get punished for it, and I also do really awesome things sometimes and I hate watching my game compared to what I know I should do. I really am trying to get better, otherwise I wouldn't have played skizm 20 times last sunday and lost to him all but once... which leads me to point 3,
3) PLEASE HELP ME GET BETTER EVERYONE

D

Deleted member

Who would you say are the "4 great Wolves"? lol

I'd say Kain, Choice, JJ, and from what I've seen recently, AC.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i just found this, NEBRASKA HAS POWER RANKINGS!?!? i didn't know u guys even had like.....a brawl community. crazy. but anyway u should make me a judge for your PR cuz im totally unfair and will rank people according to the way i feel on that day, and it will upset people and make then angry and want to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom