• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nebraska Power Rankings Updated 5/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
How is it when I make a fake account it gets banned instantly and when Thug does it, it doesn't get banned :-(

Basically what I was saying is "I'm sorry if I offended you, but getting as good as someone who played melee (smash) super competitively and is one of the best players in the world and is subsequently amazing at brawl (smash) because they are very similar games and due to this you know the competitive edges such as mind games, off the edge, sheild pressure into grabs or pokes, you know, the difference between winning and losing...is pretty crazy. I feel I have improved a lot over the last 3 weeks and might give you more of a challenge because I understand some angles and aspects I didn't get, but Wolf's worst match-up is easily D3 so I look like garbage against you because your character fits what you do the best, read and punish stupid spacing errors. I played Kain for a while and watched him play, and I get what I'm supposed to do with wolf now, at least on a few stages (EDIT: and characters). Also I feel that you are improving every day, so you shouldn't be insulted by me saying it has taken you 4 years to get as good as you are. You may be rusty at the moment, but once you get back into playing shape you will be better than you ever have been because you are that much smarter and have that much of a better ability to apply what you know."

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
Whatever maaaaaan. Brawl's more fun. Who cares who thinks it's good or easy or whatever. As long as you keep coming to tournaments, I'll beat you all someday. Jess watch.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Whatever maaaaaan. Brawl's more fun. Who cares who thinks it's good or easy or whatever. As long as you keep coming to tournaments, I'll beat you all someday. Jess watch.
Step down Silver If anyone should beat Tyser it should be me. I don't care if I lose a thousand times, I will beat him sooner or later, THis goes for Joker and Trent as well.

Once I get to your guys level first.

THuGz

Smash Lord
why don't you just take a pic of your stache and make that your sig? honestly.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yep that's me, you are the guy who I need to tell that Bears lost to the Lions. Those hashbrowns were awesome.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Oro, let me know when the next tourney in Batavia Ill is, my best friend lives there and if I had known that there was a tourney there on the 25th of Sept, I may have gone ;-)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Oro, let me know when the next tourney in Batavia Ill is, my best friend lives there and if I had known that there was a tourney there on the 25th of Sept, I may have gone ;-)
Does your best friend play smash, and how old is he. Geneva and Batavia are literally right next to each other. Wanna know if I met him before.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
LOL, Ben Amelse can't play any video game other than the Super Mario Brothers series, he can do sub 6 minute runs on Mario 1...I can beat that, but for not being good at video games that's insanely impressive. I actually facebooked him about this and he said

"Ben Amelse- I think I know who "MachineGunNorm" is...LOL!"

Ask your friends if they know him, could be a fun experience.

Also, I am reminded everyday of my age. #1 example is the fact that you guys haven't seen that chris farley skit before...**** that's classic, maybe even before my time.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
you changed who to how.........Ben doesn't know how this person is, he knows who this person is. Edit also it's still a direct quote from something I copied and pasted so changing a primary source is rarely acceptable especially one so short. I get you changed the quote marks, but it isn't my mistake, duuude.

unsubscribed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom