• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nebraska Power Rankings Updated 5/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Netwarz and Screenland Showdown are .2 miles away from each other, it says it's a 4 minute walk on google maps, 30 second drive.

NETWARZ

http://www.elitekcgamers.com/midwestnetwarz.html

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305642&page=10

Just another (and possibly final) reminder.

If you have not registered yet, PM ME

Midwest NET Warz has been nice enough to give me a lot of freedom in terms of discounts for the community. But if you show up at the door without pre registering, there's not a whole lot I can do for you at that point because I'm not in charge of the admissions table.

TLDR - If you want to save your money, you'll PM me
11:00am 1st Round of Gaming
-2v2 MW2 - Mortal Kombat- Super Smash Brothers Melee
12:00pm
-Rock, Paper, Sissors Tournament- we will see who the best is !!!
2:00 pm 2nd Round of Gaming
-2v2 Black Ops - Marvel vs Capcom 3- Super Smash Brothers Brawl Teams
5:00pm 3rd Round of Gaming
-4v4 MW2 - Super Smash Brothers Brawl Individuals

- Super Smash 64 - Depends on the registration (I'm assuming it's gonna be during the 8:00 p.m. 4th round of gaming

Screenland

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...mp-and-ifc-yipes-north-kansas-city-mo.140688/

The bad thing about this is that if you make top 4 in any of these you have to be there Sunday as well for all tournaments, even MK9.

ALSO WE SHOULD PROBABLY FIGURE OUT RIDE STUFF, I WANT TO GO FRIDAY.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thug is #1 in Nebraska now lol.
I like how I've beaten Trent 7 times in a row and Thugz beats him once with MetaKnight and now he's #1 in Tyser's mind when I trainwreck Thugz in +3 matchups.

But, he will be PR'd on the new Nebraska PR.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm actually happy for Thugz, he's made my argument for me while providing a decent argument for him being on. But this thread is going to be getting closed in a few days for a newer, better, non-existent PR.

Good **** Stratford -

Brawl Singles (50 entrants total)
1: Kain ($240)
2: Sparta Kick ($120)
3: Lain ($70)
4: Sago ($40)
5: Gio ($20)
5: Mikey Lenetia ($20)
7: Arty
7: DLA
9: Pzo
9: Hilt
9: Tutu
9: Kappy
13: Thugz

:yeahboi:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Gio is just showing that placing 5th at a tournament where you had the easiest bracket available doesn't matter. That Gio, always helping people out.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
T_C you play Tekken? 2-Tag/5 I will play you in. 1/4/6 are all garbage all the time.

Also, this is the most active Tyser has been in a long while, he's really getting off on Thugz beating Trent.

And Thugz, this is how the real world works, at least I talk **** to your face instead of behind your back and/or only on the internet. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom