• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nebraska Power Rankings Updated 5/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

lain

Smash Master
This. I mean, I joke around a lot on here because Nebraska Brawl is so pathetically crappy but NPR is right. It's kind of funny how you guys are so eager to take up the spot just because it is given to you. What are you gonna do now? Continue to not progress and be levels below the average Brawler? You guys are bad at the game. I hope you realize that and don't let the ranks get to your head. Not even being on the list is a proper place to put you guys because you don't deserve it and don't have the proper mindset. Play to get better and to learn. If you guys can't even beat me, then you guys have a long way to go. I'm saying it right now, you guys suck ass at the game. I don't even play and I'm exponentially better than all of you cats. Trent is the only dude whose on my level. Everyone else are just wannabees who think they're someone. Go to tournies and be better. Stop letting some guy who isn't even in your element take you out like it's his part time job. It's embarrassing.

tl:dr: You guys are pathetic. At least try to get better at the game. Current goal, be better than the dude who doesn't even play the game. The sight is quite embarrassing.
****NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

handin' out those real talk spankings I see. I wish my state would get better too lol They're prolly as bad as Nebraska LMAOOOOO

lain

Smash Master
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what kinda question is that LMAO. I haven't played ANYONE from your area. Hell the farthest I've gotten with Nebraska ('sides playing you) is smoking bowls with MegaRobMan. And btw Rob we SHOULD smoke bowls again soon! Maybe the KMYM2 thing.

ResTy is right. If everyone TRIED to get better, not simply wanted, but put in effort to get better, then EVERYONE would get better as a whole. It's called having a competitive scene.

NEBRASKA GETCHO ***** OUT HURR I'MMA EATCHU

gantrain05

Smash Master
well if u guys don't got a scene, u guys can always come up to iowa, a couple of us still play to get better and could give u guys good practice lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
iowa has no PR, we all know im the best, thats why nobody makes one. i remember when u used to take all our monies tyser, now u just beat me up in melee.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I doubt I'll ever come back to the Brawl scene. The only person who I think is legit is Trent; everyone else are just dudes who play Brawl. The scene is just way too ******** for me to put up with. They all think they're someone when they aren't.

Nobody is dedicated enough to get good and they're more concerned with where they rank among other Nebraska Brawlers than looking at the bigger picture and striving to be one of the best in their region/country/world. This lack of a goal is what leads me to believe that Nebraska Brawl has no future.
I never acted like this before or said anything similar to this I know where my placing is at I dealt with while slowly getting better even though I mess us at some things and don't practice expect for friendlies and melee otherwise I research about matchups every few days and wath videos.

iowa has no PR, we all know im the best, thats why nobody makes one. i remember when u used to take all our monies tyser, now u just beat me up in melee.
I always thought Joker was the better one.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah joker is better, i like to talk myself up on the interwebz so that when people play me irl im a total letdown ok? leave me alone!!! *cries

Trent

Smash Champion
I'm okay with that. I don't recognize half the people that post in that thread anymore anyway.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Oh Oro is here. Bro when I developed Brawl+ nobody would play the game here. Sadgames man.

Also Smeesh is still number 1 in my eyes, if he plays Peach.

I just found this thread today so I have to go back and read all this nonsense. -_-;

gantrain05

Smash Master
I'm okay with that. I don't recognize half the people that post in that thread anymore anyway.
me either, so many new peoples, wheres smeesh and jbm and dekline and yosh. its like they were all replaced by weird new people lol

Trent

Smash Champion
me either, so many new peoples, wheres smeesh and jbm and dekline and yosh. its like they were all replaced by weird new people lol
Smeesh got a $5,000,000 speeding ticket.
JBM is dying his hair blue.
Dekline won a national blaz blue tournament.
I haven't seen Yosh in like half a year.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Dude the thread went to hell. You're better off letting it sink into despair and saving yourself the headache.

I find this thread pretty funny. I'm surprised Tyser even dishes out these posts for a community I thought he didn't care for in the slightest.

In related news, real talk went on when I raged at Soran in the Iowa thread. If there were problems about the community right now it'd be cleansing idiocy out and not the lack of motivation. At least Nebraska travels to play.

I wanted to money match Tyser in Melee and win before he quit smash but I don't think thats happening. xD

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hell the farthest I've gotten with Nebraska ('sides playing you) is smoking bowls with MegaRobMan. And btw Rob we SHOULD smoke bowls again soon! Maybe the KMYM2 thing.

NEBRASKA GETCHO ***** OUT HURR I'MMA EATCHU
Hell yeah, I'll be sure and have more than I did last time. I'll try to get out to MI but it's pretty doubtful unless I like WIN Detroit Lions tickets.

Also, I asked to be your facebook friend (Rob Moore).

This. Since i passed at Slast Rob :)
For sure, party is a party.

The only person who I think is legit is Trent; everyone else are just dudes who play Brawl.
Tyser is the only person who can successfully Troll me (he's like my high school swim coach). Unless you start talking trash about Mega Man, but then you are just flat out wrong and it isn't even trolling. Anyway, I take this as a challenge.

MI is better than Nebraska, I'm one of the worst decent players in MI and I can beat everyone on this PR
You do play Sheik so I'm afraid of you.

Also Smeesh is still number 1 in my eyes, if he plays Peach.
Smeesh can't defeat to me. In Vbrawl.

Weird > Boring

Edit: And Smeesh is one of the weirdest guys I know <3 <3 <3.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Dekline won a national blaz blue tournament.
Wait what the ****? Did Dekline go to Season's beatings? o.O I want notable results here someone better step up and provide.

Dekline is legit for being an XBL hero, but he needs to play better games imo.

gantrain05

Smash Master
smeesh could be the best peach ever if he actually played for serious, that dude never plays and he still got mad skillz, even tho its brawl and im pretty sure it bores him, he is the most amazing captain falcon i ever saw irl in melee tho, he dispensed so much indiscriminate justice on my ***..........

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Good shiiit, I didn't know Dekline went to Season's Beating's I'll have to look up vids lol.

Tell him to go to Final Round Midwest Qualifiers I'm thinking about saving up for that.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Dude the thread went to hell. You're better off letting it sink into despair and saving yourself the headache.

I find this thread pretty funny. I'm surprised Tyser even dishes out these posts for a community I thought he didn't care for in the slightest.

In related news, real talk went on when I raged at Soran in the Iowa thread. If there were problems about the community right now it'd be cleansing idiocy out and not the lack of motivation. At least Nebraska travels to play.

I wanted to money match Tyser in Melee and win before he quit smash but I don't think thats happening. xD
Don't worry about Soran Blank, you know how 14 yr olds are man he's just some b*tch *** Ni*ga who seeks posts what he likes and not and what he thinks and probably wants attention like some starved pup looking for food even though I may be wrong once I meet him cause I don't like giving people sh*t til I at least meet him. He'll grow up eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom