• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nebraska Power Rankings Updated 5/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Don't worry about Soran Blank, you know how 14 yr olds are man he's just some b*tch *** Ni*ga who seeks posts what he likes and not and what he thinks and probably wants attention like some starved pup looking for food even though I may be wrong once I meet him cause I don't like giving people sh*t til I at least meet him. He'll grow up eventually.
You and Rob have this all wrong. The joke here is that Soran is likely older then me in reality. Too bad he looks and acts otherwise.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You and Rob have this all wrong. The joke here is that Soran is likely older then me in reality. Too bad he looks and acts otherwise.
Then just ignore him then, he's messing himself up by talking and acting childish so people are going to give him the cold shoulder and treat him like he's two cents.

also we should convert the street fighter players to play smash and we should play street fighter LAWLZ.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Blake is teaching me SSF4, I'm not a valued student though I just press buttons.

Tyser if you're bored you should pick up Melty Blood. Its your kind of game imo.

The amount of lurkers in this thread is absurd, but I was entertained thank you everybody~

EDIT: NO WAIT! You and Uli should play EFZ. It has characters from Clannad and Air its perfect yo. xD

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
What next Atomsk is going to move to the Nebraska/Iowa area and take our money and souls this is absurd.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm hurt now but your still going to the monthly this week and take some of the money, come and watch or what?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I swear to god nobody knows the rules...

Rule #1 in the Troller's Guide to Trolling, don't ever say you are trolling.

Just when I thought people couldn't get any more disappoint.
Rule #1-Section 2-Part c. "If you can increase the trolling, admitting you are trolling is acceptable." You gotta keep reading, there's some good stuff in there when you read all the minor rules and exceptions.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Whoa, manner.
That was to lains post that said MI was at the level of NE. Also I was trying to get some pride money matches going... Like I think MI is a terrible state but at least I'd try to defend it, y'all just rolled over and accepted it. Like that's just sad

Tewx2

Smash Ace
I'm a brawler lol. I take pride in everything I do, otherwise it's pointless to do it in the first place

And yes people do use Sheik in brawl.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
That was to lains post that said MI was at the level of NE. Also I was trying to get some pride money matches going... Like I think MI is a terrible state but at least I'd try to defend it, y'all just rolled over and accepted it. Like that's just sad
I pride money matched Twilight Prince's Ganondorf and lost, Norfair and Delfino are way good for him. 2-1. Sheik destroys Wolf from my own personal experience, but I haven't played a good sheik (ever) since I've gotten better at the game. If you are the worst of the best I will beat you, but you'd beat everyone else in the state unless someone is having an on day. Tyser would beat you but he doesn't care about brawl.

There is no pride in Brawl. You're a Melee player I thought? You should know!
Tyser forfeits matches before hand and/or gives up during matches he knows he can't win. Lots of Melee pride there.

I know enough that it would be sheer destruction from your end though. It's like a Rottweiler vs. a Chihuahua. No chance.
Tyser you gotta play me either tonight/tommorow/tourney to back up your "**** train", you are being pretty aggressive here.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Come to Kahoka or Brainshock and I'll do it, hopefully my friend who plays that slightly good sheik will be out of rehab before I play you.
Unless you guys actually do find me Lions tickets, lol...

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm going to beat you Tyser sooner or later, talk sh*t all you want, beat me down like a rag doll I'm going to keep on rising back from the pit of defeat and keep on coming at you until I prove myself.

Uli

Smash Champion
i cant see nebraska brawl go anywhere lol
Originally Posted by resTy View Post
This. I mean, I joke around a lot on here because Nebraska Brawl is so pathetically crappy but NPR is right. It's kind of funny how you guys are so eager to take up the spot just because it is given to you. What are you gonna do now? Continue to not progress and be levels below the average Brawler? You guys are bad at the game. I hope you realize that and don't let the ranks get to your head. Not even being on the list is a proper place to put you guys because you don't deserve it and don't have the proper mindset. Play to get better and to learn. If you guys can't even beat me, then you guys have a long way to go. I'm saying it right now, you guys suck *** at the game. I don't even play and I'm exponentially better than all of you cats. Trent is the only dude whose on my level. Everyone else are just wannabees who think they're someone. Go to tournies and be better. Stop letting some guy who isn't even in your element take you out like it's his part time job. It's embarrassing.

tl:dr: You guys are pathetic. At least try to get better at the game. Current goal, be better than the dude who doesn't even play the game. The sight is quite embarrassing.
i think this should be in the first post as a reminder for you guys :D

THuGz

Smash Lord
Y'all are just being racist. The second the top two people in Nebraska aren't black or asian, you gaiz flip ****.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
So many edited posts.

I'll see you guys saturday. Try to hold the tourney for us, we might be pretty late.

Does anyone think I need a new avatar?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Just because I can beat Trent doesn't mean you can, Thugz. Tyser, you haven't been out of state for a while, but the midwest knows about MegaRobMan
's mustache.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So many edited posts.

I'll see you guys saturday. Try to hold the tourney for us, we might be pretty late.

Does anyone think I need a new avatar?
Yeah but I don't know what you should change it to though and I need to change my avatar pretty soon as well.

This thread has only shamed Nebraska Brawl worst than it already was.
How about no ranks and Trent is the best Sonic in the Midwest and rapest player in Nebraska?
I mean, that's all anyone knows about. Everyone else are nobodies. Just quit/kill yourself.
Never man.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I'd feel more comfortable listening to a meth addict yell at babies for not walking straight.

THuGz

Smash Lord
At 5:21 PM CDT, In Omaha, Nebraska, Tyser Edward Chan was wearing this shirt.

EDIT: UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH GOD**** FILTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom