• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSDX

Wah!
Yea one move can really improve a character. If you gave kirby lasers from the start that he kept, he could camp extremely well. Also being able to duck underneath a bunch of the powershielded lasers.

kirby may actually move pretty significantly because of a **** projectile.

That's almost as logical as me giving Captain Falcon a projectile that launches scatter shot Falcon Pun
ches which give out the same damage input and knock-back on every hit.

It's only logical, my lad.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One

That's almost as logical as me giving Captain Falcon a projectile that launches scatter shot Falcon Pun
ches which give out the same damage input and knock-back on every hit.

It's only logical, my lad.
Im not sure if you are tryin to troll me by saying Im illogical or just making a joke.

But for the record, I didnt make a suggestion, I only gave a light analysis of the projected outcome[IMO] of kirbys placement on the tier list if he had Shdl instead of his blow job move.

Kirby would be super campy and better, but you are talking world domination by taking a high tier character and giving him falcon punch bullets that he can combo into at will. I just dont see any decent player losing with this new falcon. Everything would end in sudden death until the next smash comes out.

LSDX

Wah!
Im not sure if you are tryin to troll me by saying Im illogical or just making a joke.

But for the record, I didnt make a suggestion, I only gave a light analysis of the projected outcome[IMO] of kirbys placement on the tier list if he had Shdl instead of his blow job move.

Kirby would be super campy and better, but you are talking world domination by taking a high tier character and giving him falcon punch bullets that he can combo into at will. I just dont see any decent player losing with this new falcon. Everything would end in sudden death until the next smash comes out.
Nah, I'm just poking fun. But scatter shot Falcon Punces would be intense <3

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
so i herd that this match-up chart has nothing to do with teams.

Reaper: DK would powershield lasers all daiii

m&m1992

Smash Cadet
i hate tier lists
they just gives reasons to complain about a match
example: low tier vs high tier

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I hate forums
they just give reasons to complain about things
example: m&m talking about tier lists.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Only p*****s whin about their their person sucking. NO you suck. But I think yoshi is should be higher than ness. ness has some near useless ground moves and a easy to gimp recovery. yoshi has some really good combos and can only sometimes be gimped recovery and a really good edgegaurd. Unless this counts his yoyo glitch then they should be tied

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
If you care about how good your character is, and you dont like how good your character is.

the logical solution is to pick a better one.

Albert Einstein once said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. ...

Quit picking ****ty characters and complaining about not winning

LSDX

Wah!
If you care about how good your character is, and you dont like how good your character is.

the logical solution is to pick a better one.

Albert Einstein once said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. ...

Quit picking ****ty characters and complaining about not winning
Do you ever complain about Mewtwo then? (I assume you main or 2nd him)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Do you ever complain about Mewtwo then? (I assume you main or 2nd him)
No! I main him and I know his limitations and work around them.

There are matchups that I would want to avoid such at marth v m2 but thats not marth being too good its m2 being too bad. Expressing and knowing the shortcoming of a character is one thing, But its another when you start johning about how good the other characters are.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
people who play low tier characters are also usually bad at smash and only play bad characters so they can john.

its funny cuz these are the same kids who complain about people only picking high tier and also the ones who cant stand tier whores(they'd be called anti-tier whores or just morons)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'd comment on something about how low tiers suck and few people are actually good with them, and maybe 20 people in the world (total) have the ability to make it out of pools with a low tier at a good event, but it seems whenever I do so people get upset with me and tell me they're underrated.

So instead, I'm going to say "FIGHT THE POWA YOU CAN DO IT TAKE PICHU TO THE NEXT LEVEL ROCK THAT WORLD YEAH EVERYTHING CAN BE OVERCOME"

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
because you play a bad character and think fox/shiek is unbeatable/should be banned probably.
um not really... obviously, you're trolling, but yeah, it's not that fox/falco/sheik are too good, it's that DK isn't good enough lol. wouldn't make sense to ban a char because other chars are bad.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Where would just popo or just nana stand on the tier list? terrible recovery but he would have a few ways to counter their edge gaurd. good juggle, chain throw,smashesbut terrble, edge gaurd,dair,ice block. I hope he would place low but chances are middle tier and he would have the 2nd best grab game.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
well from what im seeing,(here in SFL anyway) the scene has lost alot of good(not great) players(to Brawl and getting old johns) but because of Brawl we have gained alot of new meleers(through the newbies playing brawl, hating it, and playing a better game).

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
What do you mean? should I be dead? I was wordering if a single ice climber would be a legit low tier maybe if I were to go to a low tier thing and pichu fails I have a back up plan and I will always ban yoshi's story, freakin bowser

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
What do you mean? should I be dead? I was wordering if a single ice climber would be a legit low tier maybe if I were to go to a low tier thin and pichu fails I have a back up plan and I will always ban yoshi's story, freakin bowser
Spelling, grammar, and punctuation should be a prerequisite for posting.

capitalization optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom