• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

Barrier

Smash Cadet
There is logical reasoning behind this idea. DTilt can be crouch cancelled.

Once Roy gets grabbed, he's the perfect weight for getting combo'd. He has extremely fast falling speed, and his UpB is virtually useless as a result. Roy has a good SideB, granted.

Can't kill, mediocre approaching options, laughable knockback on his moves, and not many reliable kill techniques. All he can do aerially is juggle, which may not be particularly rewarding.

Pichu is obviously bad, but has a **** Nair, good grab followups, viable zoning strategies, and a **** Nair. Did I mention that?

Roy could be better, but I wouldn't be surprised. At all. Roy has the most negative glaring weaknesses in this game besides Kirby.

Walt

Smash Ace
ya myabe just not let MW vote at all.

certainly choose them over you or sliq or sveet though if you were thinking somehting like that.

mainly i just wish lovage and bob$ were in though
I don't really know Lovage but Bob$ is miraculously legit when it comes to smash theory. Only person I know who comes close and maybe beats him is Lucien.

Cia

das kwl
Not really. It's a cliched and immature gimmick that doesn't refute arguments.
true. but what i like about the post is its underlying tone.

the kind of post that doesn't exactly say your posts mean nothing to him.. but you kinda just know.

well placed cliche IMO

:teemo:

Barrier

Smash Cadet
true. but what i like about the post is its underlying tone.

the kind of post that doesn't exactly say your posts mean nothing to him.. but you kinda just know.

well placed cliche IMO

:teemo:
I suppose.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ya myabe just not let MW vote at all.

certainly choose them over you or sliq or sveet though if you were thinking somehting like that.
lol me in mbr, lol sliq
how about kels, chexr, AustinRC, or dmac?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
we do need some MW representation
ARC is a great choice imo

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
i dont think chexr has good opinions so i kept him out plus ive almost never seen him post in an argument about characters (i think i just have a little on a different site) (im from chexr's area and actually know him. btw)

i only didnt include kels cuz ive never seen or heard him talk about smash. im sure he could be good though.

dmac and arc seem like they'd be good too.

i included "an R brother" cuz they seem like they have random character knowledge like g&w and roy.

i think the europeans should get to vote on the PAL list and leave ntsc to us mostly. like having marc and utto vote seems a little absurd to me.

oh, and i think that if less than 10% of top players are midwest then midwest shouldnt be more than 10% of the backroom.

really though, the point wasn't about midwest or canada or anything. I really just wish bob$ and lovage got to vote and alex strife and not so good europeans didnt get to vote.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
oh, and i think that if less than 10% of top players are midwest then midwest shouldnt be more than 10% of the backroom.
You don't have to place well in tournament to understand the metagame, or game in general. Example: Magus.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
thats true, i guess if the midwest had a bunch of great smash minds then we would deserve more. do we though?

and i included sleepkyK didnt i?!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ಠ_ರೃ they're everywhere you just have to look ಠ_ರೃ

rhan

Smash Hero
3 speaks truth.

It also helps if the opponent doesn't know how to handle Roy. But they'll soon learn it quick.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
played dart the other day. he d-tilted me and I lost

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^:(

Keep trying you got this....

also.. I heard dart was puurdy good.. n_n; I never did get to play hiim at Pound (if i recall) he might've played my dubs partner Axe, or something...

I still have faith in you ripple <3

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
^:(

Keep trying you got this....

also.. I heard dart was puurdy good.. n_n; I never did get to play hiim at Pound (if i recall) he might've played my dubs partner Axe, or something...

I still have faith in you ripple <3
you have no idea how impossible roy vs marth is.

his d-tilt pushes you out of range for a follow up crouch cancel.

if you want I could upload the videos I recorded. I never came any closer than taking 2 stocks.

mind you that I'm on the same skill level as dart at least in marth dittos

Top Bottom