• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Mario Tournament Results Thread

ThatGuy

Smash Master
WOW this thread is dead, and it's (IMO) one of the most important ones this forum has!

ThatGuy
Smash 'till you Crash 2
T-13th of 43 (2nd seed pools)

W zaf (MK), L Techiyo (Marth), W Ortiz (Olimar), L Morks (Diddy/Snake)

Sheep aka JustaposeX
Smash 'till you Crash 2
T-17th of 43 (4th seed pools)

L GUARD (Fox), W sauc3 (Samus, By DQ), L Morks (Snake)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
By going to tournaments O.o

I don't know, I've been out of the tournament scene for about a year and a half, so I was curious if anyone's done anything notable in that time span. But there are so few results to go through...is this the fault of Brawl declining or just Mario?

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Brawl has been on a decline, but in terms of Mario basically it stopped 2009.

The one-stock matches idea seems interesting though. It would probably bump Mario back into middle tier.

- rko -

Smash Apprentice
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309738
25th/50: Mario/Fox. Almost all Mario.

W Faab (mk) 2-0 with Mario, game 2 a 2stock.
L roNic (Marth) 0-2 with Mario
W Suway (Wolf) 2-1, lost game 1 with Mario and beat his *** with Fox game 2 & 3, both a 2stock.
L Gregs (mk/Falco) 1-2 with Mario, game 1 a 2stock on his mk and lost game 2 & 3 to his Falco but both were close.

SKidd

Smash Master
omg I'll get the Mario vengeance for you vs Tin Man, he's coming to a tourney here on West Coast, hype <3

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Juice gaming presents: Concentrate!
[collapse="17th/42 entrants"]L Bizkit/BC (Blood Cross) <3 those guys 4 helping me.
W Lunar/Ron [/collapse]*Never satisfied until my:mario2:=1st.
Let's go! Constantly improving (asking questions/getting answers--the right 1s)
:?: Do we have to put how many stocks/% we lost/won by? Personally, I believe it's not important.

- rko -

Smash Apprentice
Nice placing bruh. And no, you dont have to put the stocks and percentage you won/lost by. Its more of a personal preference whether you do it or not.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I may be using a bit of Mario at SiiS6. We'll see though.

I used Mario at Go-Kakuto-Geemu, but just for a round. I lost to a random Wolf. Won the rest of the set with Sheik.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Quick question, am I allowed to post Low Tier tournament results in here?

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Quick question, am I allowed to post Low Tier tournament results in here?
I don't get it, your avatar was Fluttershy, but your name wasn't. But then your name was Fluttershy and then your avatar was Fluttershy but then your avatar wasn't. WHY?

SKidd

Smash Master
I got so *****

His Oli is so much more different than the other one I always play

usmash oos is such bull****, lmao

I got ***** by another Olimar from Alberta, too. So stupid. :(

Also Tin Man went Falco vs me, which I definitely should've won imo.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I got so *****

His Oli is so much more different than the other one I always play

usmash oos is such bull****, lmao

I got ***** by another Olimar from Alberta, too. So stupid. :(

Also Tin Man went Falco vs me, which I definitely should've won imo.
Don't worry too much about it, he also went Falco on me (in pools) (and FD as well, which I assume he did to you) and won, a match I'd like to have back. Can't win 'em all.

- rko -

Smash Apprentice
http://www.smash-bros.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=49380&sid=267d25db9d95c62d9e8d192094e5921e#p49380
13th/44 Mario/Luigi. Got most wins using Mario.

Bye
L Hero of Banthum ( Snake ) 0-2 with Luigi
W Frank ( mk ) 2-0 with Mario/Luigi, won game 1 with Luigi and 3stocked him game 2 with Mario, but thats only because his mk sucked ***.
W Sonicmaffia ( mk/tink ) 2-0 with Mario/Luigi, won game 1 with Mario vs mk and game 2 with Luigi vs Tink.
W gymmo ( mk ) 2-1 with Mario, 2stocked him game 1 with Mario, then lost game 2 with Luigi on Delfino and then beat him again game 3 with Mario.
L Xonar ( zss/mk ) 1-2 with Mario/Luigi, lost game 1 with Luigi vs zss, then won game 2 with Mario vs zss and lost game 3 with Mario vs mk on Frigate Orpheon.

Extra:
MM vs kaak, Mario vs G&W Bo3 €2, won 2-1. This set may get uploaded to youtube in the upcoming week.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Placed really poor at the same tourney my bro -rko- went. I don't know why I suck so hard at 'serious' matches :p. Will have a friendly uploaded soon though.

steep

Smash Lord
Went to Revenge in Cincinnati last weekend and I placed 49 out of 80ish people with Mario. Didn't make it out of pools… I played some good friendlies and MMs though. A MM between Seagull and I was uploaded to youtube, as well as a fairly close friendly game. I posted them in the Video Critique thread.

BSP

Smash Legend
What happened to Caleb?

If you want somebody to update this thread, I'd be willing to. Heck, I've already got Luigi's Results. Then I'd run both Mario bros :p

- rko -

Smash Apprentice
bro what happened with the set being put up on youtube
I currently have KMF workin on it, since I send him the replay files asking if he could upload them when he would have the time. It also took me a while to get a hold of those files, because they were on Mr R's Wii and I couldnt contact him. But dont worry bro, you will get to see the set eventually. ;)

Top Bottom