• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Mario Tournament Results Thread

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Double post because yeah.

I got 11th out of 31 in Pools round 1 (it was an all-pools tournament), which allowed me to move onto pools round 2.

I did really eh in pools round 2, I got 13th out of 13, but my pool was like the hardest out of the 3 available pools. (Skill levels were super high and about even all around, and I wasn't playing my best).

Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14636808#post14636808

It doesn't have doubles results but I got 2nd out of something in doubles.

- rko -

Smash Apprentice
Good **** XeroXen, love your Mario, it's so fast and your reads are almost Boss-like......

http://www.smash-bros.nl/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=53421#p53421
1st/12: Mario/Sheik, went pretty much all Mario this mini tourney and only used Sheik in 3 games.

Bye
W Ekku(Tink)2-0 with Sheik
W RiVer(Diddy)2-1, lost game 1 with Sheik, but went full Mario for the rest of the set/tourney to bring it back game 2 & 3.
W PikaForLife(Pikachu)3-0 with game 3 being a VERY close game.
L GF1 RiVer(Diddy) 1-3, only won game 1 and then he wrecked me game 2,3 &4
W GF2 RiVer(Diddy)3-1, decided to turn the tables xD

BSP

Smash Legend
Does someone want to take over this for me? I'm just not feeling the same about the game.

Anyone can take it.

If not, I'm done updating.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Yo.

Drowned in Pools at PS5. Ate Lain and Roller, and got mad salty over losing to Ksev(who hilariously outplaced Roller) in Game 3 due to broken as hell C4 range. Still, did pretty good, regardless. Brought Roller's ICs down to 1 stock, brought Lain's MK down to 2 stock, high percent. Not bad for putting the game down for 8 months.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Considering how little matchup experience I do have, I'm not the one who is gonna be able to prove otherwise. You're gonna have to make another appearance, Xero.

Top Bottom