• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Official LINK VIDEO Thread

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I see what I did. I put a space between ss4 and ricky which caused my lack of results,thanks anyway guys

Deva

Smash Lord
I apologise bEst, but I'm not sure how to use an eupselon since they're predominant only in Europe so your name on the first post looks the way I wrote it here. Sorry.

Deva

Smash Lord
lol at Aesir's post, even more at his sig.

Best sig ever. I didn't dkow Shigeru got blond highlights on top.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord

Me vs a Mario (Monk/Honkey/Banana)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bTyzD6yAO6k

Me vs a Samus (freddy)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RmycLgEUpek

I hate the Mario match up, so many combo grabs.
Deva, if you could, would you mind putting these vids on the first page. I had posted them on the previous page, but they got 'lost' amongst the other posts. Thanks.

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
I apologise bEst, but I'm not sure how to use an eupselon since they're predominant only in Europe so your name on the first post looks the way I wrote it here. Sorry.
that won't bother me at all =D. Ë-letters only meaning is to separate it from the real best-word =P.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
As Brawl draws closer, it is sad to think these wonderful archives will be a whole game behind. :(

Actually, ka-master has pretty much proven to me that Fox vs Luigi isn't that bad.
And Ka is a lot better than deva. itll take so much more than link being good against luigi to beat him.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
silent wolf you are the best and most technical fox i have ever seen if i was to play fox i would want to play like you

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
i dun kno silent just cuz you personally get beat my an amazing luigi player dosen't mean that the match up in general is any different.

sounds arrogant to me.

if i was to play fox i would want to play like dj of pc.

my fox sucks. i just started doing waveshine jabs...and i can barely jump cancel.

Deva

Smash Lord
Actually, Ka and I did a small pool tourney over at Eggz's house, I took a round off him and the last match was really close. Still, He was probably sandbagging. Anyways, I can beat Ka, just not when it's a really serious match with a lot of money on the line.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
So...according to what you say...you can beat Ka when he isn't putting any effort to win!!!!
lol, JK, but it seems like you're just johning away, don't do that >_< accept the loss, Ka is good <.<

But yeah, I see you still haven't taken down the scrub Link players. You're too kind Deva :dizzy:

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
So...according to what you say...you can beat Ka when he isn't putting any effort to win!!!!
lol, JK, but it seems like you're just johning away, don't do that >_< accept the loss, Ka is good <.<

But yeah, I see you still haven't taken down the scrub Link players. You're too kind Deva :dizzy:
Yeah, he keeps my vids up there because he knows I will cry if I am told I am bad. :(

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I'm not up there :/

Anyways I hate doing Fox vs Luigi when I'm fox. I tried it in tournament against Smash God (from Colorado) and I lost but then I three stocked em with Link :). Then he took me to Mushroom kingdom 2 and I tried to catch the eggs he threw at me but I failed.

Ok Deva, this is what you do to beat Ka and become 1st in washington.
All you gotta do is be good. Don't get hit, Don't get grabbed and you're good to go.

I'm just bored cuz smash is dying in CO and no out of staters ever come cuz they are scared. yup

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I'm not up there :/

Anyways I hate doing Fox vs Luigi when I'm fox. I tried it in tournament against Smash God (from Colorado) and I lost but then I three stocked em with Link :). Then he took me to Mushroom kingdom 2 and I tried to catch the eggs he threw at me but I failed.

Ok Deva, this is what you do to beat Ka and become 1st in washington.
All you gotta do is be good. Don't get hit, Don't get grabbed and you're good to go.

I'm just bored cuz smash is dying in CO and no out of staters ever come cuz they are scared. yup
Move down to TN like Bloshi did. =p

Believe it or not. I am the only Link that goes to tournies in the MidSouth. :(

hero_link

Smash Cadet
im guessing every1 has seen Germ's linkology vid. bomb dropping is useless but it looks kewl. the bomb teching under hyrule is easy, i mastered it in a couple of hours, it's the first tech that counts the most but it isn't the same if you were in battle. WASHDASHING IS VERY USEFULL WITH LINK if your fast enough though he's the second ****ess player to do it with.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
im guessing every1 has seen Germ's linkology vid. bomb dropping is useless but it looks kewl. the bomb teching under hyrule is easy, i mastered it in a couple of hours, it's the first tech that counts the most but it isn't the same if you were in battle. WASHDASHING IS VERY USEFULL WITH LINK if your fast enough though he's the second ****ess player to do it with.
bomb dropping is very useful. I use it all the time.

Aesir

Smash Master
Lol

run toward person. Drop bomb. down air.

it's a decent mix up <_<

kage921

Smash Journeyman
YEAH KAGE I TRY TO DO IT AS MUCH AS I CAN AND ALSO I LEARNED FROM KAGE WHEN YOUR COMING BACK ON FROM THE LEDGE USE THE CHAIN IT WILL STOP ANY ATTACK THEY THROW AT YOU

lol so you took that move into consideration. I told you it worked. keep it up man your doing great. Pretty soon your link will be as good as mine. :grin:

Karleko

Smash Cadet
Or maybe, Fox overshadowd that Marth player so much, he looked like a noob, huh, HUH, HUHHH...Maybe not. Yeah, he made a lot of mistakes, if you looked further (on the site) you might have come accross a vid. which did show some of the fox player's "wellroundedness".

Top Bottom