• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

DanteFox

Smash Champion
yeah, the Mirror sheild. There's only ONE short, replaying GIF video of it. I was hoping to see it in action. Like against projectiles and attacks. I just want someone to try to see "How it works" precisely and perhaps catch some media of it. Just a better picture or something.
It's weird, out of all the E4All vids, I never saw that move, did they change it, or was it just something that was overlooked?

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
yeah, that's why I hope to get some better coverage of it tomorrow. A video with it being used on an opponent or something !So we can see the effect of it

YSM

Smash Apprentice
If they were planning on unveiling Sheik, they wouldn't have hidden Zelda's down+B in the cards. So I'd say the only way she'll be playable is if every character in the game is also playable, which I'd highly doubt.

The Director

Smash Lord
if every character in the game is also playable, which I'd highly doubt.
I was actually just contemplating that this morning...could it happen? Possibly. Japan is dangerously close to release now, you know.

Still, this is Brawl we're talking about. Never get your hopes up.

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
Any news yet on the "Show?" or event? It's early tomorrow morning for us US citizens right? Then nvm

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
If it got posted before, sorry.
kashikomarimashita already made two threads on this. one stating down+B isn't mentioned on the corocoro cards, meaning shiek is not confirmed yet and another thread where he translates all the corocoro cards. those scans you posted are his scans and they're exclusive to brawlcentral.com

and yeah, it's tonight at 7PM eastern time (aka sunday 9am japan)
oh and photography will be allowed

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully some of you guys tape several matches of characters unseen in E for All like Wario(with or without classic costume), Zelda, Lucas, Dedede, and Olimar...

Rhyme

Smash Lord
"Live Blogging of WHobby 2008 Event: http://wii-ds.com/article/78087636.html" <= This URL is for a live blogging which starts seven PM eastern standard time? So...that means that once it's seven at night, I can go there, click the brawl banner at the top of the screen and watch a live news feed?

And sorry about your translation issue, but I don't speak the language myself. =/

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
Lol wont taping matches kinda be pointless now XD

theres like less than 2 weeks to specualte now...And when they get the game they can actually post high quality vids XD

SpaceFox

Smash Rookie
Can't wait.

So all the new info that's found out will be posted here, right? And is it confirmed if the demo is the same as E for All or Jump Festa, or is it a different demo?

Black/Light

Smash Master
I hope they had PT as a PC there. I mean, last demo they had the replaced Sonic and DK with Kirby and Wario. . . they could choose to replace someone with PT and maybe IC/ Lucas.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
I hope they had PT as a PC there. I mean, last demo they had the replaced Sonic and DK with Kirby and Wario. . . they could choose to replace someone with PT and maybe IC/ Lucas.
i think that there is an incredible chance that they'll be playing the final version of the game. the game comes out in a week and a half, and the tournament dates continue well after that. why play a tournament with a demo version when the full version is already on shelves?

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
I hope that we may get a few new videos.

I can see Wario and Pokemon Trainer being playable. Perhaps also Lucas and King Dedede.

But I doubt they would include Zelda because people would want to see Shiek.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
I hope that we may get a few new videos.

I can see Wario and Pokemon Trainer being playable. Perhaps also Lucas and King Dedede.

But I doubt they would include Zelda because people would want to see Shiek.
if it's the full version (which it most likely is) and Zelda is a starting character (which she most likely is) then there is nothing anyone can do to hide her down B move at this point.

Top Bottom