• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

Chepe

Smash Lord
Whoa whoa whoa people, calm down! Why wouldnt they just be using the demo from Jumpfesta? Be ready for it being just that! Or have I missed something? Because from what I can tell, people are just jumping to conclusions.

Although, if they DO have the starting roster, then we will at least find out about Sheik, and the gameplay of many characters like Dedede and Trainer...

LotusMyuushin

Smash Apprentice
Whoa whoa whoa people, calm down! Why wouldnt they just be using the demo from Jumpfesta? Be ready for it being just that! Or have I missed something? Because from what I can tell, people are just jumping to conclusions.

Although, if they DO have the starting roster, then we will at least find out about Sheik, and the gameplay of many characters like Dedede and Trainer...
JumpFesta demo is fine by me, least we'll get some Wario/Kirby footage and some confirmation about stuff said at the time of umpFesta

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
is anyone here who is gonna skip school when Brawl comes out in the US?
im going to every class until feb 10, and that wknd im doing my papers early (english major)
and studying ahead of time for micro (bio minor)

i will skip the entire week of school

Brawl 24/7 literally :p

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
lol same here bro
haha i def agree. thats basically ALL i want to know about brawl and then im good. stages, other characters, game modes...they're all fine and dandy, but sheik is the ONLY thing ive been constantly asking for. hopefully all will be revealed in half an hour!

Chepe

Smash Lord
JumpFesta demo is fine by me, least we'll get some Wario/Kirby footage and some confirmation about stuff said at the time of umpFesta
Yeah, Id like some confirmation of the Birdo/Tingle/Raiden ATs and Kirby's "gain ability from items", that last bit is still iffy...

People are hyping themselves up too much still I think...

The Director

Smash Lord
I took off Feb. 12-16th from work, but I'm going to add the 10th and the 11th to that since it's our slow time of the year.

There's a whole week devoted to Brawl for me. One week straight. Ahh, can't wait.

Buggswatter

Smash Rookie
is anyone here who is gonna skip school when Brawl comes out in the US?
God, I wish I could. Even if it comes out on Sun. I have Med School exams all week that week, which pretty much means my Sun is already spoken for. I will ****ing hate life.

Nothing like having to memorize 500+ pages of in depth physiological text and gross anatomy right in time for your most anticipated video game release ever. God, no one should envy that.

Can't wait till some new videos come rolling in, tonight hopefully.

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
there no way i'll never be able to get the news from this japonezes sites it seems hard,but i'm here waiting for the newss

thetoastinator

Smash Apprentice
Wait, I thought it was playable on the 13th.....not today, the 12th.....Correct me if I am wrong by the way....

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Be prepared for ANYTHING! ;)

i just want someone to pick zelda and hit downb. is that so much to ask?
Me: No.

Nintendo: YES!

And it's playable the 13th IN JAPAN! They're like 20 hours ahead of us on the West Coast! >_<

Top Bottom