• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
OMG!!!! SO EXCITING

I'm more into this than my packers game! Ah, my packers already won, but who cares! THE FULL VERSION IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now...what we need...who will be our leader on this mission? When it's your turn, you need to distract the people, smash the case around the wii, steal the wii with the game, flee the scene, copy the game, and mass produce it! Bwahahahah. JK

Anyways, SO EXCITED

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
BrawlCentral is wrong. Chi's Finest misunderstood, he's fixing it now.
We'll know soon enough if it's the full game. Also there might be photography allowed EVERYWHERE. meaning there mght be restrictions as to where they can take pictures (like not of the TV like at e3)

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
chat on irc.gamesurge.net #smashworld to share speculation and facts/hype game

Flatfeet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flatfeet
Goodness, I might just go for a walk or something, to pass the time until the info starts flooding in. :)

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
BrawlCentral is wrong. Chi's Finest misunderstood, he's fixing it now.
We'll know soon enough if it's the full game. Also there might be photography allowed EVERYWHERE. meaning there mght be restrictions as to where they can take pictures (like not of the TV like at e3)
Anticipation... BTW, when does Whammy start anyway?

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
the dudes blog at wii-ds.com looks legit. He said hed arrive in Osaka at 8:40. Then he needs to get from the station to the fair. Its 930 Japan time, so he should be on site soon. Man I hope this guy comes through.

God Link

Smash Cadet
Most likely it will be the full game. But...if its the full game the public can change the time limit to each game and set it to infinite so they can play all day. It could be a modified full version or the demo we saw at E for All / Jump Festa.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
the dudes blog at wii-ds.com looks legit. He said hed arrive in Osaka at 8:40. Then he needs to get from the station to the fair. Its 930 Japan time, so he should be on site soon. Man I hope this guy comes through.
I'd just like to say that even though you have less than 200 posts, you've contributed a lot of **** to this board. I thank you. And ShortFuse, also.

Anyway, hoping for a starting roster. I think full is a bit much to ask for.

Shishou

Smash Apprentice
Bah, I doubt it is the full version of the game then.
Probably just more play time with the same demo from JumpFesta.

Mistranslations for the loss. :(

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
I wonder if it's held in the same convention center that TGS and Jum p Fest were...man, it's so far out in the boons, and once you exit the train station it takes like 20 minutes just to walk there. Really annoying location, not gunna lie >_<

roroverma

Smash Cadet
Has there been any info about Roy in this game? I mained him in Melee and I really love him even though I never knew him before Melee. Come to think of it, alot of people didnt.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Brawl centrals gonna have every minute pictures.(OH YEA AND I CANNOT WAIT EITHER)can't wait to see the super cool information that gonna pop up.

Top Bottom