• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
here's hoping we won't see sheik, but instead see

The Director

Smash Lord
here's hoping we won't see sheik, but instead see
You said it, buddy! IMO, that would be a much better inclusion than Sheik. I'm sick of all the Melee Sheik posers.

Yeah, you play Sheik because you love the character soooooo much. :rolleyes:

And everybody stop talking about delays. There's less than 2 weeks until the japanese release, and they're playing the final build at this tourny...it's NOT going to happen.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
It should be around the time now. I wonder what we'll learn. I really hope we can see the starting roster. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for the best!

Shishou

Smash Apprentice
Even if this is the full version... It probably doesn't have all the chars unlocked, so we won't get the entire list yet. Just the starters and some of the easy chars to unlock through just beating SSE and through sheer play time...

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
Calm down guys,maybe the guy arrive now,but it will take some time to get the information and show it for us

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
There has been no confirmation that this is the full version. That was our speculation. The blogsite did say that the first thing they'll mention when they see the game is if it's the full game or not

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
brawlcentral.com said that the version is the final version!

dunno if its true or not...we'll see in a bit!

Top Bottom