• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Why are people somehow thinking that all the secret characters will be playable? What made people think that?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I just remembered something. If this is in fact a full version on display, secret characters will approach you after a certain amount of vs. matches, no? If this event is as long as I think, then depending on how long each match will be, we could be seeing some secret characters!

Still not getting my hopes up though.

EDIT: z0mg SamuraiPanda! Jump on dat blog!11!1!1

thetoastinator

Smash Apprentice
Has there been any info about Roy in this game? I mained him in Melee and I really love him even though I never knew him before Melee. Come to think of it, alot of people didnt.
Sorry to break it to ya, but I seriously doubt Roy is going to be a playable character.....>_>

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
true but i doubt it is a full version, if it is they better spend all their time unlocking stuff.

MK-Ultra

Smash Apprentice
Stay posted here and keep checking back every few minutes for new updates and images (if available)!

OH NOES! Brawl Central!

Sputnikk8156

Smash Journeyman
guys take a breather we don't know if its the final game..it maybe just a demo...so CHILL

the whole final game is being spread like wild fire cuz of the excitement...i doubt nintendo would let people unlock characters..and don't expect instant updates cuz i'm sure the guy is going to play the game for a while then inform us.

Waytoo

Smash Rookie
the most important man in the world now...
all our hopes are riding on you...
God speed....
other cheesy dramatic phrases

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
Are there any sites actually being updated? The blog or BrawlCentral hasn't changed in the past hour or so... =\

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Central has updated like, six times. However its just been changing the wording of the initial announcement.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Why are people somehow thinking that all the secret characters will be playable? What made people think that?
It's 5 days of gameplay. 3 day before launch, 2 days after launch. Some JPN sites say it's a tournament. If it's a reoccuring tournament then they would think that the whole roster will be available instead of having 3 days with a few characters and 2 days with all of them. Also, a poor translation on wii-ds.com's WHobby Announcement article. They state that the first thing they will announce when they get there is "if" it's the full version. Some people understood it wrong and thought that the announcement said the first thing they'll do when they get there is play a full version. Also, people came in to the thread reading wrong information and the flood gates misinformation opened.

Brawl Central is getting their WHobby information from this thread (I spoke with Chi's Finest). If he has another source, news to me.

Top Bottom