• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

Wolverine2347

Smash Rookie
Does anybody here have a mac? Whenever I try to go youtube safari shuts down.
This is on topic because I will want to view videos once this thing starts.
Also what time would it be on the west coast when it starts?

sirmackerel

Smash Apprentice
If they'll be playing the full version, then some characters could potentially be unlocked via clocking in game time. However, I'm thinking that the Wiis be routinely shut down and memory wiped to prevent that from happening. :/

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
7 PM EST, I think it's already started....I don't know.
there's an hour left to go. but then you need to factor in the time it will take for the tourney goers to come home and report their findings to the internet....that will be a few more hours. 7 or 8, probably.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
i think that there is an incredible chance that they'll be playing the final version of the game. the game comes out in a week and a half, and the tournament dates continue well after that. why play a tournament with a demo version when the full version is already on shelves?
exactly. i stated that earlier. it might not be a tournament. ITP says it's not, some website say it is. if it's just a public demo, then you probably won't have all characters.

i think i read somewhere on wii-ds.com that the reporter might not be able to live blog again and it will have to be when he gets back from the event.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
An hour left. :O To pass the time, I'm playing as Mewtwo with Falcon's moves. But I'll be going to a friend's house soon, so hopefully, there'll be new info when I return.

Soodey

Smash Apprentice
and even if it is, it could be gimped in such a way that prevents many features including new characters, levels etc.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Oh, I sincerely doubt that it will have all the characters and such. I remember instore demos of Melee in Electronics Boutique back in 2001, and it had all the starter characters but from what I could remember you couldnt unlock anyone...

LotusMyuushin

Smash Apprentice
Perhaps if the two above people bothered to check the first page.

EDIT: Slow post = slow. Meant at the people complaining about the link.

Top Bottom