• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Georgia Brawl Power Rankings - Updated 08/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL yeah it works so well! tell Dogy to stop hatin'! He's frontin hardd xD

but yeah, good stuff with the panel =D

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
What is this? Don't get lazy because the barline has to go to work at night and can't stay long enough to enter bawrl singles-

I'm STILL not impressed by most of this list. ;)

Also, why'd you put Chops on here? He's clearly Florida, not Georgia.
Ask him yourself- FL is his state, just as GA is ours.
Its not about a "hate/like" sort of thing, just that THATS where he's known as being from, thats where most of his friends live, and thats where he's played smash the longest.
There's no question he's better than most of the GA players-
But I dunno if it merits putting him on the GA pr. He just ***** most of GA's PR, doesn't mean he's a GA player, and I believe a state's PR should show how players who are from a certain state stack up against each other.

Just throwing my 2 cents in there.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Once again, I will state my "people from FL who are sort of living in GA" theory.
<_<
They consider themselves Floridian, which is great. They lived there, grew up there, played smash there, etc. It's their state. They rep it.
They might be temporarily staying in GA, but ultimately they're FL.
They're like semipermanent OOS-ers.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Good **** on the Power Rankings.

Is there any way you guys could have commentary? Maybe it wouuld solve people *****in like Rayku said.

Good stuff anyways.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
WHAT?!?!?! i miss one tournament and im below ALBINO!?!?!
i dont understand, i miss one tournament and alby places higher than me but umby misses a couple in between the update and he is higher than me and alby. AHHHH!!!!!!

@everyone: i am gonna be bustin my bum to get higher than 10th, its like ive been put up there for decoration. i honestly think i can make it to 7th. watch yourself now!

Player-1

Smash Legend
scatt plays Luigi too.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkk

Chops moved in and stole the top 3 spot from me. ****'s going down now

Rayku

Smash Lord
I was under the assumption that Lambchops was a current resident in GA. That he is living here, in this state. That is why he's on there.

Dyno, quitcher*****in'. Albino got 5th at one tournament, 2nd at some random tournament, and you missed more than "one tournament."

Yes, Reflex, we know Billy is in Alabama now. He was on the results for most of the tournaments we had, and would have probably been top 10. We put him in HM because he's Billy, and we <3 him.

Back to the Chops issue, if he is NOT a current resident of GA, then we'll take him off. I thought he was living here temporarily, though.

SleepyK

right, but he's set it for a finite amount of time and still considers himself a FL player.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
i dont understand, i miss one tournament and alby places higher than me but umby misses a couple in between the update and he is higher than me and alby. AHHHH!!!!!!

@everyone: i am gonna be bustin my bum to get higher than 10th, its like ive been put up there for decoration. i honestly think i can make it to 7th. watch yourself now!
Wait at SEB didn't you lose to umby who then proceeded to get 2-0'd by me? Just saying then the fact you didn't make the last monthly where i got 5th and umby got 7th. Umby is 9th and I am 8th btw. *shrug*

Purple

Hi guys!
Wait at SEB didn't you lose to umby who then proceeded to get 2-0'd by me? Just saying then the fact you didn't make the last monthly where i got 5th and umby got 7th. Umby is 9th and I am 8th btw. *shrug*
you guys should money match for 15 bucks, and all tuornament entries are void.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yeah!! and dyno lost to my G&W in losers bracket at the june monthly rofl
<3

SleepyK

ITT: you guys should take out dyno and put fmtl at 10 and me at 11

i read the thread and i realized

1) mars is right.
2) crack chris really doesn't understand the smash community.

Purple

Hi guys!
i did beat kismet before on wifi xD

offline is a big difference though like my ness online is **** o.o
definately, even worse is friendlies v tournament. i beat kismet with jigglypuff in friendlies, but i would've gotten destroyed in tourney. there's a different form of of playstyle with kismet -.-

SleepyK

there's a different playstyle with just about everybody.
gg jamaal.

Umby

Smash Master
I hear Elliot never shows up, and when he does, he gets wrecked by lower tiers. But it doesn't matter, because he plays Guilty Gear and BlazBlue, which is all that matters.

Neo X

Smash Apprentice

Albino seriously improved.:scared:

chaddd

Smash Lord
Oh hey I didn't know Georgia had an official no one f*cking cares thread. Go figure.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Albino seriously improved.:scared:
you dont understand, i beat albino at the monthly (2months backish) and i place higher than him normally, AND I BEAT HIM TODAY IN THE ROUND ROBING 2-1!! im making my way back, no worries!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Melee Power Rankings.

hahaha!

good one, guys. Seriously, I had an LOL moment.

Whenever we have new panelists we can do it, np

Rayku

Smash Lord
Melee Power Rankings.

hahaha!

good one, guys. Seriously, I had an LOL moment.

Whenever we have new panelists we can do it, np
Well, I do recall there being an official "panel," and people seriously talking about it. I think it was Fullmetal, Sleepy, Dan, and...Prac/Alpha? I don't really remember them all, but it was really being considered. Then it just vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom