• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Georgia Brawl Power Rankings - Updated 08/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
read the spoiler tag =D

and the LOL is for all the PR drama that will follow. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Oh. I thought you meant from new panelists as in new ones since the last GA Melee PR (lol)

Luckily there isn't much PR drama surrounding the Brawl PR's. I think it's because we really don't care what beef people want to put into action.

I know that during their little discussion of it, some people had beef with who a few of the panelists were (Dan being on that panel) and I think one or two people didn't like the idea of a Brawl player (me) being on there.

Rayku

Smash Lord
you dont understand, i beat albino at the monthly (2months backish) and i place higher than him normally, AND I BEAT HIM TODAY IN THE ROUND ROBING 2-1!! im making my way back, no worries!
Uh oh. Makin' your way back to 7th place eh?

*shudder*

;)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
ill be top 5 by December.
and i will redirect myself to this post whenever im not doing well and hopefully it will motivate me ;B

and dyno for the record you haven't outplaced me in awhile.
The tournament you beat me at was the last time you had outplaced me since yesterday.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ill be top 5 by December.
and i will redirect myself to this post whenever im not doing well and hopefully it will motivate me ;B

and dyno for the record you haven't outplaced me in awhile.
The tournament you beat me at was the last time you had outplaced me since yesterday.
i will outplace you and i will be higher than you!! IM TAKING BACK MY TOP 7!!!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
That was a crack at you, saying that top 7 isn't exactly something to be "proud of"

If I were just 7th place, I wouldn't be proud.
its a start, for sure i want top 3 or even 1st, but working your way up is more reasonable than saying that next tournament im going to get 1st place and be best in GA for ever. why shoot to the heavens when you could shoot for the stars first?

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
I wish i was top 10 :(

It seems like im so out of the smash community since college started :(

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Hi everyone I would like to take this time to say thank you to brawl for being such a great beginner's game and allowing me to set my foot in melee.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
wait falco has moves that aren't shine or dair?

P-3 we mm in melee next time i see you
same goes for you BBQ
even if im playing brawl friendlies yell at me and demand it lol

BBQ°

Smash Champion

This. Is. The best thing I have ever seen come out of the GA brawl community.
YES :falcon:
Why thank you.
I'd like to play you again soon to show you my improvement (give me about an hour's worth of warmup time though lol), but the next tournament is Tipped Off and I'm sure both of us would like to play the OoSers. I still suck horribly at the Marth ditto matchup but Rayku is probably going to give me around 4 hours of marth ditto experience tomorrow. But I should play against your Fox because I'm starting to like that matchup now :)

Also: Albino, I still got you on my money match list, same goes with P3 and a whole bunch of other people.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Why thank you.
I'd like to play you again soon to show you my improvement (give me about an hour's worth of warmup time though lol), but the next tournament is Tipped Off and I'm sure both of us would like to play the OoSers. I still suck horribly at the Marth ditto matchup but Rayku is probably going to give me around 4 hours of marth ditto experience tomorrow. But I should play against your Fox because I'm starting to like that matchup now :)

Also: Albino, I still got you on my money match list, same goes with P3 and a whole bunch of other people.
Don't think I didn't notice all the training you were getting from Sleepy+others at Combo breaker. ;)
I take care of my Marth-children. lol
Can't wait to play you and see how much you've learned!
When you hit that "wall" or "plateau" that you inevitably will, I'll be able to teach you for realz.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Don't think I didn't notice all the training you were getting from Sleepy+others at Combo breaker. ;)
I take care of my Marth-children. lol
Can't wait to play you and see how much you've learned!
When you hit that "wall" or "plateau" that you inevitably will, I'll be able to teach you for realz.
Yes, and don't forget that I'm in college now and I get 6+ hours of practice every day *hands explode*

And future thanks for your future help! :chuckle:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
falco's movement is based off of how fast he falls and how quick his dash is and how much of his dash transfers to aerial momentum. also how fast his WD is.

laser has to do with pressure and approach game.

no falco lasers to move faster, what kind of sense does that make?

Player-3

Smash Hero
i get no melee exp anymoar

i used to at least get to practice my lazer tricks but not anymore

now i just sit here and theorycraft
;_____________________________;

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
actually rayku exp is quite good since he tries every match. he plays a very solid bread and butter fox, which is fantastic practice in general. he also plays around current metagame ganon, which is pretty good practice for spacing.
the only issue is that rayku doesn't get metagame exp himself too often, so you're grinding in a medium-high level zone. not to mention since you're mainly fighting the same battles over and over again you're not sure which spells or attacks or strats to use or how to junction your spells to get the maximum effect.

although all you have to do is junction ultima <_<
takes a while to get it tho, unless you want to pay that butthead a bunch of money a bunch of times.
imo seeD test a bunch and super money bros really fast so you can get that junction.

Player-3

Smash Hero
btw sleepy last time i played p1 i tried using more true combos i felt like i played worse

wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom