• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official G6 monthlies results and video thread!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

M@: Thanks so much for taking us to this and covering so much of the expenses. I really appreciate it bro.

Sneak: wow we both got 25th? lol. extra lols at our team bracket. we'll **** soon.

ACE: HOLY **** YOU WERE HEREEEEE so glad we ganon ditto'd.

Jesiah: You're pretty cool. i'll keep rising up, and hopefully i'll find an answer to your style. Good matches

Smith: really? we had each other first thing in losers bracket? Nice work on 313 though.

Yoshido: wow. after i lost that first match that's all I could think. i didn't know what to CP, i didn't know what to ban, and it was hard for me to even formulate ideas on what to do. you were hard to fight, but those grabs and jabs saved me a ton. really hope to play you some more man. Great matches.

J-Flo: what a set. that first match on dreamland was sooo intense. after i missed that edgeguard, it was over lol. I really enjoy playing against you man, your IC's are really impressive. I hope to see and play you at more stuff man, i think all of NC could use fighting some climbers like yours.

Karn: lol at me reaching for my wallet, you saying we should go 3/5, and me winning the next two matches. i'm almost glad you regained focus enough to take the 5th game, cause that woulda just felt weird. i'm glad you didn't just double 3-stock me again though, as that wouldve saddened me. i still have a ways to go regarding real patience in real situations, but thats why i want to play you. Good games.

Snap: what time is it? oh **** i gotta run this tournament!

Doubles Bracket: wtf man?

Singles Bracket: ughhhh i was so close to tearing right through youuuu

Darius: we ended up at a lot of the same setups, and played a lot. you're pretty good, and i'm glad you came out. good matches, that ganon matchup is tough.

Josh: wish we couldve played more than a few rushed matches at the end. ggs though.

Felipe: keep workin on finding those next hits and you'll be good to go vs ganon. keep playin though, and definitely come to gboro some time; we'd be happy to play.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Woo shoutouts, Thanks snap. This tourney was freaking amazing. Great turnout,

Tope: freaking awwsome, You'll have to train me in sheik.

Cyrain, will: It was great seeing you guys. We'll definetely be playing alot more before Pound V.

Dr.PeePee: I Respect you sooooo much man. You don't know how happy it made me that you actually took our match seriously. You showed me that even if i do powersheild, parry and what not that I must have a secondary if I want to compete at top level. Yoshi is indeed negligible when it comes to High tiers.(PoundV).

Bl@ckChris: I enjoyed our set man. If it was recorded, that would be freaking sweet. I still feel that Up on that second stock was some bs lol. You also showed me how i still need to work on that stupid rolling lol. But yeah great matches, We'll definitely play again in the future.

ACE: It was alot fun playing you man. Your so fluid and safe. I felt I learned a good bit from ya man. Hope to c you at pound V.

Mike G: It was awwsome playing with you man. You analyze so well. Thanks for the tips.

DruggedFox: I had alot of fun in our matches. I wish I could have played your fox more, so sexy.

SleepK: I wish we could have gotten to play. And one day I'll give some matches worth recording lol.

Sodamizer- Dude I had alot of fun playing you man. I'm so glad your sticking to melee, You use so many characters.

Twitch- Great stuff man, I will say our yoshi ditto's where quite epic. And our team was unstoppable lol.

Behr- I had fun meeting you man. I wish we could have gotten to play more.

TRC: Freaking LOVE YOU MAN . I still can't get over your hacked melee. BLACK YOSHI. ORANGE YOSHI. PENDULum. And most of all. Vegeta, NOooooo, NOOooooo!!!. Lol it was great seeing ya. Whenever i'm back in sc. Will definetly have to play.

CareBear: It was awwsome playing with ya man. TRC has trained you well. You have great movement.

Panty&Stocking Fan: it great meeting man. And yeah berserk is epic.

Dude With the sick Zelda- Lol we were so cramped in that corner. But it was alot of fun playing. Fair for the win lol.

Yay: it was great seeing ya man. I'm mad we didn't get any matches in lol.

Mot: What the heck you were there lol. Will definitely have to play sometime.

Reflex: Wooooot. I saw you playing man. Your soo ****.

Guide: The trip was awwsome man. hit daniel up about those smashfest. Aww man sc might actually have a scene again in a year or two.

Yoshido: Work on that secondary, And STOP THAT ROLL. lol.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
@Twitch, sorry man. I already requested off 4 days for *Pound* 5 and it's right in my back yard, so I have no excuse to be sleepy =P

We'll definitely get some friendlies if you're there. I've wanted to play you for a long time. Yeee.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Can someone tell me who has the Brawl videos, and if they plan on putting them up soon?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Great tourney, Snap!

Sorry to the peeps I missed/didn't get to play. I had to leave early :)

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Yo MoTT such a great ****in set dude, I still smile thinkin about it.
This was really fun!
Thanks snap for housing me/hosting it was really awesome.
<3 Asheboro and SP

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wow i forgot sleepy in my shoutouts.
i'm used to it by now. i hardly ever get shoutouts lol

Yo MoTT such a great ****in set dude, I still smile thinkin about it.
This was really fun!
Thanks snap for housing me/hosting it was really awesome.
<3 Asheboro and SP
dude i wasn't even playing in that set and i was sweating watching it

Moophobia

Smash Champion
i'm used to it by now. i hardly ever get shoutouts lol

dude i wasn't even playing in that set and i was sweating watching it
Yeah I can't believe I survived from the dtilt edeguard but then I couldn't continue after any hits.
Also sleepy you helped me so much from just those couple matches, I wish you lived here or I lived there =/ <3

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
HOLY DAMN. GET ****ED WITH A FISHHOOK, KACK.

Oh my god.

*punches wall*

****! Get called the **** out

------

Also, good job Alex(stingers) for placing 7th!
Lolol. I miss you bro.

^^^^^^^ this.
Yeah, I have some vids I wanna see.

Lol Kack vs AZ!!!

Idk both are very good.
Rofll. Lets go.

He's gonna be at the smashfest Kack, you can play him there....lol

You really need to get this off your chest huh? lol
Nah bro, I just need some MvC3 Money.

Kack will win.
This. High people don't lie.

my $ on zellers...cuz he plays diddy.
I play Diddy too bro. D: No age group love.

I say Zellers will win.
Only you, scrub MK player.

efff that someone get at that dude kack, my moneys on him. alllllll dayyyyyy
KoozyK babyy.

wow $50 kack?

this should be entertaining
Im sure yall both like wtf no im not putting 50 bucks down lol....
I'll do it if he will.

lol thats wat i was thinking howed u know steve
Any amount is cool haha. Up to youu.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
ok i'll see how much money i got at the smashfest first mach u go ices and 2nd mach we diddy ditto lol

Duo55

Smash Ace
Shoutout time:

Snap - Great tourney dude, had alot of fun. You ran it better than I expected for your first one.

KSK - Good to see ya man and I hope to see ya at more stuff even if you don't feel like playing. Lol at females hating on games. We all have to deal with it so it seems.

Blae - first time meeting you at this, we got in alot of good friendlies. Link/Mario Dittos were epic. Hopefully I'll see you around. P.S. don't worry about your non black accent, I'm sure you'll get better at it with practice lol.

Stingers - lol so you got beat by ZSS too eh? Please pick her back up so we can learn this mu hmm?

Dr. PeePee - as usual it was a pleasure ol kevo.

Other melee scene players - Nice to see you guys again. For some of you its been a year or two since the last time we met.

V1ce - good friendlies dude, you have a solid meta. I know you'll be pr'd very soon.

Stockfield - You almost had me this time lol. I was sweatin that last match.

BigLou - ya got me twice... once in tourney, then in crews... It was excellent fun playing you. I look forward to the day we play again. Next time I'll be fresh and ready.

Micaelis - Fun dude, I hope you and your fellow GA players can make it back soon. You def made the tourney a better place to hang. Too bad we couldn't play this time.

DRN - Meta knight I can handle, but that ZSS was nasty man. Your buddies were right dude, you need to stick with her. It's like Azen told me once: "trust in your main"

The rest of GA - we need to play.

Kieth - I'm glad you made it bro, tourney scene just ain't the same without you man. You made me feel less crappy after me and mits squandered in teams like usual.

Uncle - wow, when did you get this much better? Keep stackin it up.

Weed - you suck

Kadaj - way to go hard in crews man. We didn't get to play but you were chill as usual. Thanks for the tips on fox's shtl. It works beautifully.

SC crew - as always, good to have you.

Jessiah TEG - Nice talking to you bro. Maybe one day you'll play brawl again and we can play.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Let's do this

Snap- Great stuff hosting dude! We'll have the kinks worked for the next one, I'm sure.

Rhiannon- Good stuff helping Dylan run things.

Ace: WHOA totally surprised me hahaha. I really regret not being able to play you more but time ***** me as usual. =( Come back soon? <3

Cyrain: Lookin mad fuzzy haha. GGs in teams bro, and hopefully next time we meet you'll be refreshed haha.

Mahone, Foxlisk, KP- Thanks for coming guys! Sorry we couldn't find any housing for you. =(

Tope- Thanks for reminding me to play gay. <3 I needed that. Next time though, gay from the beginning. We're gonna battle rough mmmmhmmm

Rayku- You are hilarious and **** hahaha that Russian Ganon stuff destroyed me lmao. Please come back when you can. =)

SleepyK- DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE =((((((((((((((((

Druggedfox- I neva sandbag boyyyy <3

ps Falcon

Fullmetal- Yo you got it IN on dudes this weekend! Keep up the improvement bro.

XIF- Good games bro. Thanks for showing me I have much to learn about Peach still.

Micaelis- Thanks for driving GA to my house. =)

Big Lou- Algerian DI <33

Mike G- Mad legit seeing you man. Wish I had played you though. =(

Those I played in Brawl crews- GGs.

TRC- Good to see ya again man!

Mott- We should talk a lil sometime. =) Good seein you though bro.

Jesiah- You already know. <3 Good stuff at the tourney man. If it weren't for that Fox on DJ I'd say good stuff all around, but you know. =p

Twitch- Bit you ***** this tourney! We must work on your silly teenage anger things but aside from that it was legit.

Darius- Nice to see you coming to stuff man! I forgot to teach you Falco things, but next time for sure. =)

Josh- Great seein you as always bro. Your high stories **** lmao.

Moo- We need to chill but yeah man seein you again still *****.

Karn- Don't know much about how you did at this but it's always good to see you. Tell Jenny it was good to see her too.

Keith- Yo bit enter singles or I won't go in your aim chats anymore!

KSK- I burned you soooo harddddd lmao <3

Bden- **** so glad you came! We should play more. =)

Shady- Hmmmm yes mmmmmm

Duo and Mits- So good to see you guys again! Don't be strangers now you dudes are fun. =)

Theo- HAHAHA dude so much fun having you over! You are hilarrrrious omggg haha please come to more things! Also you're pretty good at smash bros mmmhmm

DJ- You're a silly man but I <3 you a lot. Good to have you over again bro and Sheik practice is always good.

313- <3

Smith- You're still a funny kid lol. That's why I <333 you though. =) Nice hair btw

Blackchris- Keep at it man, you're gonna be beastin harder and harder the more you stay focused!

Stongers- LOL you got so far planking with Puff wtf haha. GGs in Melee and I saw you repped hard in Brawl too. Not bad man. =)

Craiiiiiig- Good stuff holdin it down for NC in Brawl baby! Also I had my camera with me all day but you never asked about it. =)

Aliiiii- You're alive! Rapeeeee come to more stuff man!

Fiz- LOL that Cyrain troll was terrible but hilarious whether you meant to do it or not hahahaha

Yay- Boy if you think you suck then get on your grind and practice up! I don't think you do but you're silly about things so yeah <3 Always fun havin you around man. Oh also we **** at Brawl lmao XD

LoZR- Ahhhh I was so happy to see you playing well/better again!!! Catfish will DESTROY at Pound 5, do you hear me? We're only going to get better so let's show the world what we can really do in double AND singles! I have so much faith in you Adam and I know you can ****, just don't get nervous. Let's do it!!!!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
lozr- ahhhh i was so happy to see you playing well/better again!!! Catfish will destroy at pound 5, do you hear me? We're only going to get better so let's show the world what we can really do in double and singles! I have so much faith in you adam and i know you can ****, just don't get nervous. Let's do it!!!!
:) :) :) :) :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Vice I would have shouted out to you but we didn't even really talk or play lol.

That's how it was for most people that came that I didn't shoutout to. I still <3 everyone that came lol.

Including Reflex. =)

Top Bottom