• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official G6 monthlies results and video thread!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
damn steve I didnt either apparently...its cool lets just have our own shoutout party and kevin wont be invited

V1CE

Smash Champion
damn steve I didnt either apparently...its cool lets just have our own shoutout party and kevin wont be invited
Shoutouts:

Stingers - sup man good **** this weekend next weekend i might have a fest and you can come if you want. That would be awesome just don't invite PP cause he don't give shout outs to cool people like us.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Shoutouts:

Vice - It was real cool seeing you at this good stuff man you did pretty good even tho you had to deal with that bad bracket =/ I hope I can make it to that smashfest you told me about it sounds ****. Either way I'll make sure not to go with Peepee because let's be honest that dude isn't really cool anyway =/

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I guess

shoutoutz to Theo and Cyrain for taking me out of the tournament

shoutoutz to Darius, sorry I sucked in teams

shoutoutz to LoZR for being the dern best

shoutoutz to Ali for letting me stay at his place

shoutoutz to Gofg and Codie for being bros all weekend

shoutoutz to Josh for Falcon downthrowing me irl on Ali's bed.

shoutoutz to Northern Lights for looking like exotic berries

shoutoutz to weed for making all of this possible

shoutoutz to PP for sandbagging vs Tope in WF

shoutoutz to Rayku for being thankful that people play Melee correctly

shoutoutz to the bracket for beinging really dumb

shoutoutz to Snap for hosting

shoutoutz to the live stream for gettin trolled by me as I was falling asleep on the mic

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea NC vs OOS was gonna be so blatantly one sided it wasnt even worth doing, especially if we didnt have cyrain or Xif.

My only complaint with this tournament (WACK *** PAYOUTS) 4th gets paid same as 5th? 177$ for 2nd? (I like $ and all, but it was still very odd)

I didnt get to play a single Money Match

Shout out to that guy with the horrible attitude - You suck, stop *****ing about everything and do something

SUPER FUN TOURNEY

Edit: Dark Hart should be thanking me for letting PP win... It wouldnt be nice to embarrass him on his home turf :)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I would have to say kack will win if the mm goes down.

AZ is decent, but ic's is a hard match to deal with as diddy, and im not sure if zellers has good enough practice with that mu.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney, Snap!

Sorry to the peeps I missed/didn't get to play. I had to leave early :)
Yo we never met at the tourney but I just wanted to say that your peach is mad nice man, I wish I could play that well with mine. Would've liked to ditto but never got around to asking you. :c Next time you come up I want to take a shot at it.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
yea NC vs OOS was gonna be so blatantly one sided it wasnt even worth doing, especially if we didnt have cyrain or Xif.

My only complaint with this tournament (WACK *** PAYOUTS) 4th gets paid same as 5th? 177$ for 2nd? (I like $ and all, but it was still very odd)

Shout out to that guy with the horrible attitude - You suck, stop *****ing about everything and do something

SUPER FUN TOURNEY

Edit: Dark Hart should be thanking me for letting PP win... It wouldnt be nice to embarrass him on his home turf :)
yaeh tope i said something about 5th getting 5% and then 4th getting 5% too and then 3rd getting 10% but it was pretty much ignored

so i was just like watever

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
ok i'll see how much money i got at the smashfest first mach u go ices and 2nd mach we diddy ditto lol
Okayy. lol. Sounds good.
Shoutoutz:
Reflex: It's pretty cool watching you play. Good job winning :)

Big Lou: Your really cool guy, I hardly got to see your Luigi though D:

Kismet: Thanks for ****** me those 2 friendlies we played lol. Your MK is pretty good haha.

DRN: I love your smile (no homo). You have a really cool ZSS.

Stingers: Good stuff bro. Stop acting like your not good at this game.

Kadaj: Thanks for letting me stay with you, it was funn.

Micalis: I don't think we even exchanged looks haha. Good job placing high.

Shady: Lololol. Good job in crews, nice car ride.

Elev8: It was really nice to meet you, It was cool being able to watch a good IC play in person, I hope we
get to meet again sometime.

Bill_: Good job :)

Duo: Fun friendlies lol. Learn the IC matchupp, it's not that hard :)

VICE: Lololol Omegle. Good stuff at this tourney, your almost as good as me :)

H1N1: Nice matches

Stock: Good stuff choosing a good character.

313: You'll get better with time broski, Never give up!

Cory: Fun friendlies bro. I heard you were gonna quit? Why?

Rag: Supp.

Zellers: Scrub piece of garbage Diddy Kong can't beat me in dittos

Mits: We didn't play this time around

Splinter: Another ROB main :| Lol. Fun matches

Devin: Didn't even see you this tourney O.o

Blae: Why are you so cool bro? You always seem to be in a good mood.

KoozyK: Awww yeahh

Pie: The man of unorthodox mains.

Twitch: You should play me in brulz.

KSK: Good to see you again, it had been awhile

Dr. Peepee: Good stuff in Melee and in brawl crews, you did some cool stuff in your brawl matches. You
should enter singles more often.

Yay: Great to see you lol. Too funny.

Hot Black Guy: Never seen you before, but it's like having 2 Yays lolol. Shoutout to Summoner's Rift.

Yoshido: Chill as ever.

Snap: Great tourney bro, can't wait for the next one.

Keith: Saved the best for last lol. It was cool meeting you, We'll have to play next time.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
kack im the best diddy in this ****ing sate i'll to stock ur scrub *** in diddy dittos *****

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
like a g6 monthly: nobody slept
word.

Shout outs. (I'm in a very happy mood right now so this post may offend.) lol

Shout out to Snap for hosting a sexy tourney! I'll try and come to the next one.

Shout out to stingers for housing us and providing me with that Sunny D strawberry :) and also placing lucky 7's.

Shout out to SleepK for being mad good at this game and not playing in tourneys. LOL

Shout out to Tope looking like he's tired as **** just to troll people later in the tourney.

Shout out to Drugged Fox for being extra technical with fox and spotting me entry fee. :)

Shout out to Keith for being one of the coolest dudes there and letting me troll him at the water fountain. haha

Shout out to Cyrain for meeting him like 4 times and still not getting any matches.

Shout out to ACE for being a man and well..being a man.

Shout out to Ali for making it to G6 after I begged him. :)

Shout out to the Dudes I drove to NC with: Tubes+Travis+Carson= plllllllllllassmmmmma Gllllllooooobe! And XIF for making me tag along for the ride and teaming with him. (thanks for the awesome weekend, Alex)Since you're banned so you can't read this.....I want to put it in ur ex girl's butt.

Shout out to GA Brawlers: Lou, Reflex(ur GA, deal with it), Dyno, Billy Kismet, Rayku(hybrid)

Shout out to Snap's cute lady friend for making this for me:

Shout out to Yay for still being gay(and good at the game I guess :) )

Shout out to PP for not still not getting bored after winning so many NC tourneys.

Shout out to Behr for still being my boi and looking like Papa Dave.

Shout out to Dark Hart for not playing you again :(

Shout out to Moo for the same **** lol

Shout out to Smith for Styling with Young Link and being the youngest hustler I've ever met. :)

Shout out to Karn for Beating me on friendlies on the Mike G TV.

Shout out to DJ Rome for that silly commentary

Shout out to Jesiah for surprising me in the tourney and waking up some of my smash spirit. lol

Shout out to Full Metal for doing work in singles and rocking a sexy new hair cut.

Shout out to Yoshido for being Yoshido!

Shout out to Lozr for stepping his game up this time lol

Shout out to TRC, for repping SC even tho he didn't play lol

Shout out to my DA bro Felipe for Housing us the next day and passing out at the Venue....LIKE A BOSS! :)

Shout out to Mike G for hardly playing this game anymore and still placing top 10 in NC tourneys while mostly doing dumb **** like trying to hit people with Peach bomber. **** dat n****!!

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university

SUPER FUN TOURNEY

yo dude i tried to mm you...probly at the worst possible time but still. :cool:

who, xif? :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Rofl stinger > Cyrain
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Nah brah.

I'm pretty sure I'm done with traveling too far for OOS, at least for this year.

Top Bottom