• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official G6 monthlies results and video thread!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
shoutoutz to Mike G for giving me a shoutout

shoutoutz to Tope for being Tope

shoutoutz to hacked melee for having awesome graphics

shoutoutz to snap for threatening to disqualify everyone and then not disqualifying anyone

shoutoutz to NC for ****** in Melee crews

for those who think the opposite may have happened

Green = Team NC

Blue = Team OOS

1: Docter PeePee

2: Tope
3: Yayhuzz
4: LozR

5: JessiahTEG
5: Twitch
7: Xif
9: Mike G
13: Theo
17: Cyrain

Cyrain

Smash Ace
xD Damn son. Peepee I need to MM your falcon at *Pound*

When I was talking to Dark Hart about falcon being such an easy matchup for fox, someone (I cant even remember who) told me that they had a harder time vs. your falcon than anyone else's. I'm tryina get at it if you're interested.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dude yeah I'll do it! I like Fox with Falcon if I can get going haha.

Also we should just do friendlies and stuff at that too. =)

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
xD Damn son. Peepee I need to MM your falcon at *Pound*

When I was talking to Dark Hart about falcon being such an easy matchup for fox, someone (I cant even remember who) told me that they had a harder time vs. your falcon than anyone else's. I'm tryina get at it if you're interested.
That was me =]

His falcon is too freaking good. PP your falco is wayyyyyy easier :)

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Shoutoutzzz - I know I will forget people :(

Theraflu thank you for making this weekend possible for me. You are crack.

Snap thanks for this awesome tournament and for letting me snuggle with your girlfriend the whole time.

Rhiannon you are too cute and I love seeing you at tournaments. We had too much fun this weekend ;) ;) but really you gotta play some melee with me

TK you are a crazy n1gger lmaooo come to more things.

Mott I love seeing you do well and ****** NC scrubs. And shoutout for calling me a sick squishy, that made me smile.

Adam it was super nice to see you as always! I wish we had talked more :(

Sleepy you rock, thanks for the friendlies and the advice. Next time we play you will be super impressed :)

JMH I love seeing you at tournaments man, you are the nicest guy I know. Thanks for those friendlies too, wish we could have played more though.

Jessiah it was awesome meeting you. You are a super nice guy.

Mike G shout out for not giving me a shoutout.

lil baby Craig good **** in brawl and the nice interior decorating of your home. And also the u mad picture that your mom has on the coffee table.

Cyrain nice to see you, as always. But next time you better not ***** out of our money match because of tired johns scrub.

Tope good stuff in tourney and nice to see you again.

Smith :)

Reflex it was really nice talking to you. Thanks for helping me out with the bracket when I wanted to go watch matches.

Stingers you are definitely one of my favorite smashers and sorry for tasing you with light lolol

Car ride you made me sleepy

Panda pillow pet you are very cute and nice to have on car rides. Thank you for making Smith comfortable after he played on green greens too much.

Sick squishy you should have stayed at home being sick.

Pikachu I love you and I will love every game you are ever in.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Yea seriously. You're like the only amazing Falco anywhere near me and I need the practice for sure. I dunno why I never EVER get friendlies with you. One of these days x_x

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
obligatory post where I explain how I didn't even mean to enter Melee singles lol

still mad we missed doubles, I was so looking forward to it.

shoutouts to everyone
Tope, this is like 4th tourney we were at together, 1st we played at, you're really nice

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
shoutoutz to me not knowing people got DQ'd

shoutoutz to KDJ for winning a tourney less hyped than this with the same amount of entrants in NE

shoutoutz to Maria for being short

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
shoutoutz to me not knowing people got DQ'd

shoutoutz to KDJ for winning a tourney less hyped than this with the same amount of entrants in NE

shoutoutz to Maria for being short
Oh yeah Jesiah showed me those results. Looks like KDJ figured out Falco now too......

f

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
You guys tried to give me a hard time on why AL>NC. We got proof now guys ;D

but nah <3 for doing another large tournament with success.

Good **** to Reflex, winning a tournament, bringing out Wario, and repping the state well.

Raf, your waifu is taking up your Brawl time, 9th place? :3 If you weren't so busy I'd imagine you'd be top 3 as well.

Billy- Apprentice of Will_. Step it up o:<

Georgia:
Kismet and Big Lou- Very solid placings guys, making GA look scarier by the day. Why the MK though?
DRN=Turtl?- Nub, I wasn't aware you practice on Wi-Fi too. Good **** on 4th, very impressed.
Micaelis- Shoutout to you because I didn't want to leave you and your non DK loving self out.

Yeah, doing more than the NC people have and I didn't even go to this. Whats goooooood.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I got the place above Zellers in Brawl Singles? o_O I ain't mad, lmfao.

But dang, I got ****ed up early in Melee. Gotta get better with them platforms.

Edit:
Wait wait wait is KDJ back? o_O
Eh? Where'd you see that at?

17: Tac (Marth?)
Lucario. xD I never got to play you cause PIE was getting his Zelda served up by that Campbot2000.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
KDJ went to a previous mass madness and placed second, to thorn. This time he beat thorn and placed first.

Check the tourney results forums :)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
it's great cause KDJ has been back in the states and going to local tournaments for a little while now, but because he won this one EVERYONE WILL KNOW ABOUT IT OMG KDJ IS BAKK

Top Bottom