• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Frame/Hitbox Data Repository

Yikarur

Smash Master
what will the sheet look like?

Invincibility Start | Invincibility End | Hitbox out | Duration of the Hitbox (<.<) | FAF
---------
Move |

I still don't like duration =P but nevermind.
Ledgegrab is the same for everyone (except Pika)
Ground Releases are the same for everyone except for known exceptions (Bowser, DK, Lucas, Ness)
Bowser is not the released one but the one that releases but this is missing in your listings o: isn't that in PSA?
Air Release.. is 50 except for Jiggs (49). And few characters have theoretically less time if they don't get released off-stage because they touch the ground. If the number doesn't differ of characters grab height (like air releasing Falco with Lucas let Falco be in air for less time) then it would be awesome to include this numbers as well.
For Jump Start-up just take the Jump-Start of the attribute list.

and what is trip standing? being hit by a Nana? or Trip-get-up?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think all trip actions are the same even though there are different kind of trips. Idk, I remember seeing 2 or 3 different trips/"Slips" in OSA, but there was only one each of SlipAttack, SlipStand, etc.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah KayLo that's correct, all kinds of slips/trips lead into the same getup options.

Bionic, shouldn't we be doing the data for trips/slips themselves? Since they have invincibility, etc.

Anyway, I'll do ICs/Marth/MK when I wake up tomorrow, good thing about being sick and bedridden is you have nothing to do except play videogames lol.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Anyway, I'll do ICs/Marth/MK when I wake up tomorrow, good thing about being sick and bedridden is you have nothing to do except play videogames lol.
or you have a mother like me who insults you as a lazy ******* who should quit school and leave home because you're once not in school because of migraine. =)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Damn Yika.

Sounds like you got a black mama.

EDIT: I guess damn isn't censored anymore. o.o

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Maybe I'm delusional, but I already see a Ledge Block column........ unless they operate separately?

Yikarur

Smash Master
I saw that ledge block column to but I didn't know what this is refered too D: could also be shielding stuff or something like that !!! xD

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I finally got hired by the ledge! :troll:

anyways, it doesn't really matter what it's called in the doc or thread as long as we have a common understanding

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Isn't there supposed to be trip escape for forwards and backwards? I only see one row for trip escape.

Edit: Yay, done with Pika's frames.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Saviors, do you at least have OSA (or PSA)?
Is that the thing that lets you make the hit boxes glow?
Honestly though, I am horrible at numbers. I can analyze the **** out of something, research things for characters like prat falls, figure out how glitches work and anything that doesn't deal with frame data, but when it comes to hacking and numbers... I fail. I finally got homebrew to work and then my Wii got accidently updated. Now I can't hack it anymore! :(

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
okay, we're gonna need to start from square one.

Umm, you won't need to hack your Wii in order to view frame data in OSA, so that's good.

You'll also need Brawlbox.

I'll walk you through it some time when I'm not busy :D

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
What's Brawlbox?
Alright, thanks a lot (literately). I've kinda felt bad because I've wanted to help the smash lab but I don't really know how.....

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
No prob, it took someone to help explain it to me.

Brawlbox is a modification program mainly used for textures and things, but contains info for characters. You'll need it because OSA doesn't tell you the minimum charge frames on smashes which you need to add to get an accurate number for smash attack frame data.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Smash Attack Frame Data is with frame advance so much more non complicated than that OSA BrawlBox stuff :p

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
btw according to a friend of mine who helped test with me some sheik stuff in frame advance, sheik probably has the fastest smash in the game, with dsmash ringing in at 3 frames.

insane on the membrane, lulz.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol! Wow.

G****, Dant.

EDIT: Multihit moves are a little janky tho. They don't seem to count the frames right.

The Cape

Smash Master
Dantarion is the smash lab. Now this is just another backroom for silliness.....if the board would allow it.

Yikarur

Smash Master
it it possible to list numbers in dez? I don't like to translate the hex numbers over and over again ._.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
I am gonna change the hitbox display format soon.
decimal display format, pictures for the angles, etc.

EDIT: Got some of it done. Some of the stats/flags are now not displayed. I only want to display important information, not just a raw dump, ill add the rest of the data soon.

Yikarur

Smash Master
you should do a section with "Get-up" Options including normal get-up, trip get-up and ledge get-up Options.
that would be rather helpful.

Wow, why did I not see this earlier? *subscribes* Now I won't miss whatever goes on in this thread. c:

I'm really happy to see that sizes are in there, too.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
It's not perfectly formatted for Public Release, but it's filled with GOLD. Hopefully this makes gathering data easier for you guys :p

Top Bottom