• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Frame/Hitbox Data Repository

Yikarur

Smash Master
Can someone teach me how to do that excel stuff in the Phase1 doc data?
like the first collumn that doesn't scroll at all while you can scroll to the right and the character selection on the bottom?
it's awesome that this stuff is possible and I need to know how to do this.
As you already know I hate the current format and you somehow didn't want to change it to a "better" (imo ofc) format so I want to do it by myself but I'm not that knownledgable with that programm ._.
help? <3

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Wow Dant *****

I think I finally found an individual project I can work on, but first the ledge stuff, one step at a time, y'know?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
FitPopo.php doesn't display Nana's information. Although I seem to remember everything ever hacking in Nana late cause she's hard to get to or something?

Geez even outside the game she is such a *****.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'm pretty sure she's not, but Dant just made her display that way in OpenSA for convenience. Might be remembering wrong though.

Either way, it's obviously possible to display her data. Articles would be good too. :p

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I think the next thing I need to work on for Lucario besides ledge data is Z-axis hitboxes. I was looking at some other characters' (like pikachu's) and I want to see how wide-spread hitboxes for AS and fsmash are from a top-down view, which would explain why those moves bat out spotdodges pretty well.

I think Lucario's fsmash is truly "conic", and therefore might explain why the tip seems the most likely to punish a dodge.

Toomai

Smash Ace
Lucario's f-smash is composed of two size-4 hitboxes and a size-6.5 one, so it is somewhat conic. Since all hitboxes are spheres (with the possible exceptions of Zero Laser and Aura Storm, I haven't looked far into them), anything that has a long range (big hitbox size) will also have a wide range.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
So, has anyone figured out an effective method for testing advantage for aerials? People like to know these, but with all the factors, I'm not sure it's plausible to make an effective effort on it.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm gonna take aerial advantages out of Pika's data (where I listed them without counting landing lag), because there's really no accurate way to do it. Too dependent on where you hit them.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
wow, that looks nasty lol, I think the only one I can get reliably is lucario dair since that one stays in place largely.

Well, on a good note, I've gotten a significant portion of misc. frame data for Lucario done (mostly ledge stuff)

Top Bottom