• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Code Q&A + Requests

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'd like a "Unlock all Music" code if possible. It'd be really useful for those people who want to add their own music in the game but doesn't have enough music unlocked in Brawl to do so.

KBM

Smash Ace
I'd like a "Unlock all Music" code if possible. It'd be really useful for those people who want to add their own music in the game but doesn't have enough music unlocked in Brawl to do so.
as of yet, does not exist.

if you find one, PM me immediately >_>

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
There NEEDS to be a "No Wifi Lobby Timer" code.

It's very obnoxious, and only helps in With Anyone. Having that in Brawl+ or BBrawl would help out very much as well. If it's possible, at least.

Mathys

Smash Rookie
i was wondering if it would be possible to make it where gimpy fish (from ice climbers stage) would jump up out of every level. obviously not for any serious play but still be pretty funny

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
I have a question that has to do with the file replacer code. I have this problem with my Wii. ever since my bro dropped it, the system can't read Toon Link nor Wario (whenever they are selected, the game crashes and I get a green screen saying it couldn't read the disc.). I already tried with other discs but with no luck. now I recently got an idea on how I could fix it. if I were to place all files under TLink's and Wario's fighter folder from an ISO into my SD card, would I be able to play with them again? would I need anything else?
can some help with this? I'd really like to fix this problem without having to sent my Wii and disc to Nintendo.

I think the problem is not in the fighter folder, but in some other file that is read when the character is chosen. what files exactly are read when a character is chosen? and can they be replaced with the file replacement code?

KBM

Smash Ace
can some help with this? I'd really like to fix this problem without having to sent my Wii and disc to Nintendo.

I think the problem is not in the fighter folder, but in some other file that is read when the character is chosen. what files exactly are read when a character is chosen? and can they be replaced with the file replacement code?
i think you need the help of a serious file diver/hacker.

im not sure this is the right place to look for that.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So I was looking through the Brawl+ code set you posted, KBM, and I was wondering what the CSS fix for Giga and Company does. Is it necessary if I am going to be using the custom CSS code?

AzureTwilight

Smash Rookie
I have some questions/requests if someone would be kind enough to answer them. ^ ^

In advance, I thank anyone who takes the time to read this and consider finding out these codes for me. I have read through many pages of these forums looking for codes, and these are the one's I have not found any answers to.

HP Brawl
Being able to have stock matches where the players have HP instead of damage. And the HP can be set up to 999.
There were able to do it for Melee, so the same general concept should apply.
What happened then was, when a player's HP reached 0, they would collapse and become lifeless, and until they were knocked off the stage, they wouldn't die. When they died in that manner, they would lose a stock, and then respawn with their HP.
I personally think it's awesome to fight with HP, and if you die, you can come back with HP. It makes for an interesting fighting type. :3

I tried to base it off this code I found, but I am unable to set the HP values, and I believe the characters don't have more than one stock when this code is activated.
They just have a counter that says 0HP and the counter increases as damage increases. So in essence, it's just cosmetic.

Code:
Status Modifier (P1)
4A000000 90180F20
100000B3 000000XX
100000B4 000000YY
E0000000 80008000
Status Modifier Information
XX and YY are both calculated.. The calculations starts with 00 for 
both.
XX
+04 Invisible
+10 Metal
(14 would be invisible and metal as: 00(base) +04(Inv) +10(Metal) =14)
YY
+01 Reflect
+02 Curry
+04 Flower
+08 Bunny hood
+80 HP
Basically, the request is to, when the code is on, P1-P4's damage values are replaced by HP. So in any mode in the game, it will be HP rather than damage. So one could just play stock or time or whatever, and they will have HP instead.
Also, the HP can be set for each individual player when entering the code, of course. XD

Kill Affirmation
Something that bugged me since Melee, is that they got rid of the score display from non-timed matches.
Back in SSB for the 64, every time someone got a kill or died, it would show "+1" and/or "-1", so you would know who got a particular kill.
Both Melee and Brawl have this, but only for timed matches.
Since the data and image for "+1" and "-1" exists, is it possible to enable the kill affirmation notice in any match type?

True Random Stage Select
When one plays matches with random stages, you will play through every level each once, without any repeats. Though actually choosing a level resets it.
What I am asking here, is for a code that just allows a random that doesn't exclude levels as it goes.

Zero Suit Returner
A code so when Zero Suit Samus uses her final smash, she doesn't "put her clothes back on". XD

Final Smash Swap
Is it possible to swap final smashes between characters? Specifically, I'd like to set Zero Suit Samus to use Samus's Shoop da Woop Laser. :3

Completely Random Music
Is it possible to make the music random for every screen? Ie: You start the game, and get into the main menu. There, a random track is playing. You start a VS. match, and no matter which level, a random track from the game is playing.
Not music swapping or anything, but making the game pick from the entire pool of songs when a song is supposed to load.

And lastly...

Turning Projectiles into Specifically Loaded Items
With the item swap mod, one can change a ray gun shot to say, a rolling crate. But what about changing a ray gun to fire a metroid? Or a snorlax? Or something along those lines.
I know normally it's not possible, because things like those two need to be loaded by specific things in the game.
But I saw this code, and wanted to ask how to apply it to any item.

Code:
Diddy's Snorlax Gun
4A000000 8098D528
D2000000 00000003
2C060054 40820008
38C0002A 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
4A000000 90180F08
14000050 00001000
E0000000 80008000
4A000000 80000000
1462C4CA 00000000
So essentially, one can turn any item or projectile into a an item that normally would need to be loaded by a specific thing.

I do apologize for the extensive list, and once again, many thanks for reading my requests.
So if one of you amazing god-like hacker-sama's cam get these codes for me, I will be eternally grateful. *bows* ^ ^

*edit: removed one request cause I found the answer in the forums*

awesomeolion

Smash Cadet
is it possible to modify CPU's actions in Brawl? For example, could I make the computer do nothing but run off the stage in a multiplayer brawl, me versus a computer?

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
i really dont wanna go through all these pages looking for this code but is there a code to remove the sandbag? if so is it possible for anyone to link me or give me the code? or if anyone is willing to make it if possible. please and thanks

AzureTwilight

Smash Rookie
i really dont wanna go through all these pages looking for this code but is there a code to remove the sandbag? if so is it possible for anyone to link me or give me the code? or if anyone is willing to make it if possible. please and thanks
Seriously? You're asking strangers for a favor, who owe you nothing, and you're not even going to do the menial task of looking on your own before you ask?

There's even a godda*m search engine for the forum.

You didn't even specify the question properly. "Remove the sandbag?" From where? The Wifi waiting room? The Homerun Contest? Or just remove it altogether?

Remember, these people have *NO* obligation to help anyone, and do work for people they don't even know. They take the time out of their day, to be kind enough to provide codes for people who have little to no code creating abilities. The least you can do is provide *some* small effort on your own to look for them.

I'm sick of people being so fcking lazy. Especially when I take the time to read through the code threads, learn what I can, and when I can't find what I need, I write a specific question so at the very least, the person I am asking for help, can actually understand what it is I'm asking.

Sheesh! >x<

Redshad0w13

Smash Rookie
An idea to make tournaments run faster would be to have the name and name configurations at the CSS so people dont have to keep going in and out of the CSS. Someone should work on that.

Rikana

Smash Champion
So after I used the music reset code all my music can't be altered (percentage of the song appearing on each stage; they all stay at 50% and can't be changed). Is there any solution to this problem? There are some songs that I don't want to be played on a stage but I can't make it 0% because they're all stuck on 50%.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
People. The sandbag isn't that bad. YOU CAN RUN THROUGH IT. YOU CAN AIRDODGE THROUGH IT. You can freaking roll through it, use it as a shield, and more!!! It prevents camping!!! If you hate the sandbag, then just ****ing learn to deal with it!!!!

Thank you.

AzureTwilight

Smash Rookie
I have some questions/requests if someone would be kind enough to answer them. ^ ^

In advance, I thank anyone who takes the time to read this and consider finding out these codes for me. I have read through many pages of these forums looking for codes, and these are the one's I have not found any answers to.

HP Brawl
Being able to have stock matches where the players have HP instead of damage. And the HP can be set up to 999.
There were able to do it for Melee, so the same general concept should apply.
What happened then was, when a player's HP reached 0, they would collapse and become lifeless, and until they were knocked off the stage, they wouldn't die. When they died in that manner, they would lose a stock, and then respawn with their HP.
I personally think it's awesome to fight with HP, and if you die, you can come back with HP. It makes for an interesting fighting type. :3

I tried to base it off this code I found, but I am unable to set the HP values, and I believe the characters don't have more than one stock when this code is activated.
They just have a counter that says 0HP and the counter increases as damage increases. So in essence, it's just cosmetic.

Code:
Status Modifier (P1)
4A000000 90180F20
100000B3 000000XX
100000B4 000000YY
E0000000 80008000
Status Modifier Information
XX and YY are both calculated.. The calculations starts with 00 for 
both.
XX
+04 Invisible
+10 Metal
(14 would be invisible and metal as: 00(base) +04(Inv) +10(Metal) =14)
YY
+01 Reflect
+02 Curry
+04 Flower
+08 Bunny hood
+80 HP
Basically, the request is to, when the code is on, P1-P4's damage values are replaced by HP. So in any mode in the game, it will be HP rather than damage. So one could just play stock or time or whatever, and they will have HP instead.
Also, the HP can be set for each individual player when entering the code, of course. XD

Kill Affirmation
Something that bugged me since Melee, is that they got rid of the score display from non-timed matches.
Back in SSB for the 64, every time someone got a kill or died, it would show "+1" and/or "-1", so you would know who got a particular kill.
Both Melee and Brawl have this, but only for timed matches.
Since the data and image for "+1" and "-1" exists, is it possible to enable the kill affirmation notice in any match type?

True Random Stage Select
When one plays matches with random stages, you will play through every level each once, without any repeats. Though actually choosing a level resets it.
What I am asking here, is for a code that just allows a random that doesn't exclude levels as it goes.

Zero Suit Returner
A code so when Zero Suit Samus uses her final smash, she doesn't "put her clothes back on". XD

Final Smash Swap
Is it possible to swap final smashes between characters? Specifically, I'd like to set Zero Suit Samus to use Samus's Shoop da Woop Laser. :3

Completely Random Music
Is it possible to make the music random for every screen? Ie: You start the game, and get into the main menu. There, a random track is playing. You start a VS. match, and no matter which level, a random track from the game is playing.
Not music swapping or anything, but making the game pick from the entire pool of songs when a song is supposed to load.

And lastly...

Turning Projectiles into Specifically Loaded Items
With the item swap mod, one can change a ray gun shot to say, a rolling crate. But what about changing a ray gun to fire a metroid? Or a snorlax? Or something along those lines.
I know normally it's not possible, because things like those two need to be loaded by specific things in the game.
But I saw this code, and wanted to ask how to apply it to any item.

Code:
Diddy's Snorlax Gun
4A000000 8098D528
D2000000 00000003
2C060054 40820008
38C0002A 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
4A000000 90180F08
14000050 00001000
E0000000 80008000
4A000000 80000000
1462C4CA 00000000
So essentially, one can turn any item or projectile into a an item that normally would need to be loaded by a specific thing.

I do apologize for the extensive list, and once again, many thanks for reading my requests.
So if one of you amazing god-like hacker-sama's can make these codes, I would be eternally grateful. ^ ^

Teh Future

Smash Master
There is a code you can unlock music with. Its called "turn Fraklin badges into CDs"

I dont have it anymore, but it should probably be sticked if anyone does because A LOT of people ask for a music code.

I've already made this request but I never got a responsee so Im reposting it:

Code request: RANDOM menu music. meaning, the menu music changes after every match rather than only when you go to the start screen of the game. What's the point of having four song choices for menu music if you can only listen to one while you play for hours straight?

Rikana

Smash Champion
So after I used the music reset code all my music can't be altered (percentage of the song appearing on each stage; they all stay at 50% and can't be changed). Is there any solution to this problem? There are some songs that I don't want to be played on a stage but I can't make it 0% because they're all stuck on 50%.
Still looking for a solution.

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Urgent Help Needed:

My brawl has recently gone into a coma!

Whenever it loads, it gets to the strap loader, the loading screen, and just as it's about to load the intro video...NOTHING!

This only happens when I apply the codes for the File Loader!

I don't know what is going on, but I need urgent help!

Grahf

Smash Apprentice
Is there a code to make the online waiting room turn into Yoshi's Island? Or any other stage while I'm waiting for someone to join my wifi room? God, I hate the training room and that freaking sandbag.

Edit:

Does anyone know where a list of all the regular vBrawl pac files are online? That I can download...?I want to use em. Anyone have a Link

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Anyone have a code to make Wario's overalls costume the default and make the "jeans" one the secondary?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
what was the code to have all of the achievement-thingies unlocked? i know it was on here, but 180 pages is a lot to go through for one code.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
In messing with a falling speed code, and I noticed that when characters fall, they seem to have to accelerate to their falling speed. The characters fall slowly for a short while before actually falling quickly. Is there a way to change this acceleration rate, so I could make the characters get to those top falling speeds faster?

Rikana

Smash Champion
Solved my own problem. I just deleted some stuff off my SD card and now I can readjust it again. I don't know what I deleted though..

Yikarur

Smash Master
I need a code that K.K does not appear on Saturday night without change the clock everytime. ! =P (NTSC and PAL)

Top Bottom