• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
About Red, did Nintendo call him Red? if not where did the name Red come from?
His name was Red in the end of Gold and Silver, when you fought him in ... hell, what was it called, was it Mt. Silver? Anyway, he had Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Pikachu, Snorlax, and... I can't remember the last.

The rival from the same game edition was coined as Blue for the game, too.

toadsworth sucks and is oooooooooooooold
Isn't that a good reason for him to replace Toad as Peach's meat shield?

Toadsworth was pretty ...darn... hilarious in Partners in Time, though. Good shenanigans between him and young Toadsworth.

Profanity filters are silly.

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Everyone: Just call the Pokemon Trainer whatever the **** you want, and stop crying about it.

Stickers look kinda cool, but I don't know if I'll actually spend a lot of time in that mode.

Sandy

Smash Champion
The stickers they show in the pics could be hinting at future updates. Like the Pianta, they added Delfino Plaza, so maybe they will make a Pianta playable or an assist trophy. I still want to see the Skull Kid in Brawl (MM version not TP)

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Latest Update - Franklin Badge)

Wow it sure needs to be updated QUICK

Stickers are made in order to Collect 'em and say I have all stickers and trophies LOL.

But comics... mmm. yeah why not, when I get boring of Brawl... that means, almost never Ha ha

ssx3master1

Smash Cadet
From the way this game is looking, I will never get bored of it.

Edit: I'm paying off my reserve on it. Now ive got it down to $25 and Galaxy down to $20.

Edit again: 77 updates left until release

ssx3master1

Smash Cadet
Stickers seem cool. I dont know how I'd feel about them replacing trophies tho. If i had to choose between the two, I'd pick trophies =/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i would too. Although, the sticker update could hint on some assist trophys and possibly characters in Brawl. Balloon Fighter? zomg maybe. Screw Jiggs.

Spazznid

Smash Cadet
I highly doubt that Trophies are being replaced.
First of all, Sakurai said easier than trophies, I doubt he would have mentioned Trophies unless they were included, or if they were being replaced, he would say something like "instead of trophies".

I DO think they hint at a few things but nothing really major.
The fact that you get to place them however you want to in the little book intrugues me.

... I can tell I'm gonna spent a lot of time organizing them and moving them around :( *Curse me and my unusual hobbies*

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
yea that makes sense but if he was to replace them it would be not as great as trophies because from what we know theres no info that comes with it. while trophys allow people who havent played a lot of videogames to find out what the trophy is.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
I don't think stickers will completely replace trophies. The characters themselves are trophies, so when you complete say... adventure mode or whatever, you would probably get the little revert to trophy animation like in SSBM. And if you get characters as trophies, there's probably the whole list to collect as well...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
seems like a sweet update. a cool alternative to the trophies. but it looked kinda small, so how will you be able to find them?
not really, I guess I could say the sticker are alright, but the trophies where way better

@Sariku U.: dude, you seriously need to update, at least the name of the update, are you getting lazy or something?

Sariku

Smash Master
OMFG! I CHANGED THE TITLE OF THE THREAD! Ah sorry for not updating so much. This is my first time ever in a puplic school, and being a Freshmen in High School is kinda rough...

It sucks being shoved inside a locker, but on the bright side, you can think of Smash Stratagies!
I award the sentence above the most n00bish sentence the Smash World Forums will ever hear.

Either or, I really have NO idea when I can update the final thing, I'm so sorry guys... : (

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
ha ha ha... I always managed to avoid being bullied at school... Playing sports well was a pretty easy way to get respect quickly...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
sucks to be you guys. i never was a freshman (in the same sense you guys are talking about). started high school in 10th grade. it's sweet, i never got bullied.

though i start being a freshman in college soon, so maybe i shouldn't brag about it

wait, something on topic. stickers...that's something new

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Iiiiinteresting... Her whip seems to be pretty long. I wonder if it's an automatic grab, or if you have to sweetspot the ledge?

Sandy

Smash Champion
The trophys aren't neccesarly out either "Stickers are easier to get a hold of than trophies" could mean that they are still in or it could refer to Melee's trophys.

ssx3master1

Smash Cadet
I know its been said, but just to reinforce, I think we can be confident that trophies will return since the characters have been confirmed to BE trophies.

Spazznid

Smash Cadet
I don't think stickers will completely replace trophies. The characters themselves are trophies, so when you complete say... adventure mode or whatever, you would probably get the little revert to trophy animation like in SSBM. And if you get characters as trophies, there's probably the whole list to collect as well...

Concerning that thought....

Remember the "This World" update?
Sakurai said that when somebody loses, they revert to a trophy...
So think about it...
If each character has their own story, then that means they might have their own Big Boss to defeat...
And when those are defeated, maybe you get your NEMESIS' trophy instead or your own!

...Or maybe I'm all wrong and it's the same as Melee...:dizzy:

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
i said RECOVERY, their up b! i already know those guys can do it, but you have to use their grab attack to do it. Zamus uses her recovery move
I wonder what effect ZSS's up b will have on other characters if they're hit with it. OH, maybe it won't attack anyone, like Pit's up b which seems non violent....

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm doubt that it's not gonna cause damage because even though it's a recovery move it still might damage a player while in contact with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom