• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
But seriously, I'm going to Japan in 2 days. I hope I at least get another huge update before I leave the internet for 14 days. If I can't take it, I'll just have to look for an internet cafe but I probally don't have time for that. Or maybe I shouldn't get a big update so I got something to look forward to when I come back.

****, holidays suck. But Japan doesn't suck. AAAAAAAARGH I'm getting crazy.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, there are times where I want to just stay up to see the update, but then I realize it won't be worth it and I just go to bed.

Sariku

Smash Master
hey, why is Zamus and Snake both not have their red warnings on them?

(sorry for giving you so much work, but it helps the thread stay clean, i guess, i mean it's a great thread)
God freakin ****it. Oh well, I can fix those soon I suppose... I mean, theres nothing else to talk about...

i wonder what happens if it hits you in the air. Does it just injure you or get stuck to your face
You'll probably take damage, and then when it hits the ground it takes affect, like the MSB.

Sandy

Smash Champion
The updates are more of foreshadowing in a sense. Like semi-confirming things, while confirming others. I mean, look at the Ridley Theme Music, it doesn't state that Ridley will be in it, but there's the obvious under-tone that Ridley will make SOME type of appearance. I honestly see him as an Adventure stage.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Man, if only it was a one hit KO. Lol, you slip and it sends you off the stage. But yeah, you're probably right, something very minor damage wise and stuns you for no time at all.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
this may have alread been said but the banana peel left me with questions. Such as...will the banana peel affect the stages. on the mario kart level if a kart hits one will it spin out?
Wouldn't it be cool if in the Mario Kart DS stage the Shy Guys occasionally toss Banana Peels onto the stage?

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
the odds of it being a character that we havent seen but know is going to be in the gam.. i.e Yoshi are slim i think. hopefully not another item right now. i hope they show the fire emblem stage. anything but something we pretty much will already know. friday i assume we will see something more worth while.

a-mar

Smash Cadet
button configureations!!! WTF

well cant wait to go to tournamntes and hear "the triger smash wiimote configureation is banned"

i seriously hope they dont run brawl in to the ground :(

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Wierd... as of this minute, the US site isn't updated, yet the UK version is. Oh well, it's still in English, and the update was how to put nametags on.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
you can either look at it as a good thing or a bad thing. I think it's cool that you can configure it the way you want to though. no character select screen!! Sakurai nooo.lol.

Zabutur

Smash Apprentice
it looks a lot lighter.
hmmm... maybe I'll shave 5 minutes off my precious schedule by going to the British version of the site. or heck, I'll just find out which one gets updated first, and look at any pretty pictures.

Level 9

Smash Apprentice
Dang good update... And in the middle of the week no less! :laugh:

This takes away any concern of mine I previously had about using the Classic Controller... Though considering that most will still favor the Game Cube controller at first... I'm a little surprised that they where even thinking about using the Wiimote to transfer the setting's data...

SD cards would do that much better despite the minor time issue of putting in & switching out the players cards... If for no other reason then the fact an SD card is much easier to lug around then a controller you otherwise wouldn't be using...

But granting how things have been going thus far, I'm assuming SD is a given & the Wiimote would just be a nice little plus for ease of use...

Hopefully they can get it down to work...

soaz

Smash Ace
When i saw the update about the 4 controller types i got a little worried.I thought about if you could use the gamecube controller for one character and the wiimote for another but this kinda says it all.If you look next to the name then you see a gc kontroller that meens that they wanna make it clear that that person uses the gc controller.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Eh, it's an okay update. All I know is that I'll be using the Gamecube Controller once again. When will he give us the selection screen? :p

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
this update hints that he has already finished the character selection screen. characters like ridley and samurai gorah (if they are in) or others might already be complete. he is just stalling for time. i won't have internet for about 10 days, but when i get it back, i better see some **** good updates.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
it's good that you can make your own way of controlling. That way, you can use whatever you think is the most handy way of playing. And I insist that they figure a way out to put it on your Wiiremote, so you can take it to your pals. Otherwise, you'll have to install it there and all and that will take a lot of time, especially on tournaments.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
this update hints that he has already finished the character selection screen. characters like ridley and samurai gorah (if they are in) or others might already be complete. he is just stalling for time. i won't have internet for about 10 days, but when i get it back, i better see some **** good updates.
How does it show that he finished the character selection screen? Why the hell would/is he stalling for time, he's made us wait too long already. But you're lucky, no internet, you get to get away from the suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom