• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I think it's safe to put yoshi on the returning list -_-;;

TaikaAli

Smash Apprentice
I cant believe some people are calling this update bad.
IT'S THE BEST UPDATE SO FAR! You cant hate that song you love that song.

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, I'm glad they're actually doing a DIFFERENT song from that game. I like this remix a lot, I want to hear the final version.

But, hey, it may not be such a big update, but last week we got spoiled. ;P

Ya know what I noticed? The guy who arranged it (Killer7 / God Hand composer) specifically arranged the vocals in a way so you can't understand what they're singing--just like the original!

I'm partial toward "the end of" myself. =P

Shmylann13

Smash Rookie
The update says Yoshi's Story: Ending.

I think it's safe to assume that means we'll get Yoshi's Story: Beginning and Yoshi's Story: Middle.

Then they'll give us the Yoshi's Story stage, most likely on Thursday, possibly earlier.

And finally, they'll give us Yoshi as a character.

That's my guess for this week anyways. Yoshi week.

Metric

Smash Cadet
This update kinda dissapointed me because I can't listen to the music right now... Kinda wanted another item

Sariku

Smash Master
No Offence, but I hate the How To Play. Alot of them aren't that revolutionary. Moving and Shooting!? OMG NO WAY NO WAY!

Meh.

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
The update says Yoshi's Story: Ending.

I think it's safe to assume that means we'll get Yoshi's Story: Beginning and Yoshi's Story: Middle.

Then they'll give us the Yoshi's Story stage, most likely on Thursday, possibly earlier.

And finally, they'll give us Yoshi as a character.

That's my guess for this week anyways. Yoshi week.
I doubt this very much, i believe it is called 'ending' as the song appears on the ending of yoshi's story. It is merely called that for people to understand where the song came from.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
Wow, that new song is freaking awesome. I wish they would have played the whole song, though. =(

And yeah, it's probably called "Ending" because it's the last song in Yoshi's Story. Either that, or it's just the ending of that song. =P

Either way, I don't think there's a "Beginning" or "Middle".

~Dac

Edit:
So, anyway, does anyone know what Yoshi's saying at the end of the song? I could never figure that out. XD
"EEE EHHHH OOUUUHHHH!!!!"

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
i could care less what the new stuff are, I will see them when ever i get the game, out of all the updates, All iam really wanting to see if the freaking official release date! >.<

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yoshi never says anything just um lets things out of his mouth lol you guys think they will put koopa troopa or a shy guy as a playable character?

Sariku

Smash Master
I promise you they wont. Lol, nintendo ALL STARS, lol. Not characters that are only playable in sports titles. If any new characters from Mario will appear, it better be Bowser JR.

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* i hope it's sumin awsum. Laugh now if sonic is confirmed tommorow. :D.
Odds on that happening: 3000-1

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I think the odds are a little bit larger than that XD
I think IGN or someone interviewed Sonic Team about Mario and Sonic at the Olympics and they asked if Sonic was in the works for Brawl, and they said that he currently was not.

They could always change their minds of course. Or they could've been lying to add to suspense and make the surprise that much greater.

Regardless, I'm sure that announcement won't come for much longer, if it does. :D

hellsoldierx15

Smash Journeyman
I think IGN or someone interviewed Sonic Team about Mario and Sonic at the Olympics and they asked if Sonic was in the works for Brawl, and they said that he currently was not.

They could always change their minds of course. Or they could've been lying to add to suspense and make the surprise that much greater.

Regardless, I'm sure that announcement won't come for much longer, if it does. :D
if nothting else, sonic COULD be revealed and E3, which is July 11-14. so im sure we wont get anything mind-blowing as that until E3.

Vali

Smash Ace
Or they said "That's not on the cards at the moment" meaning "That isn't what we're discussing in this interview".

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
I agree with legolastorm, if they had had a question that wasn't given a constructive answer, they wouldn't have posted it on IGN. I want Sonic as much as the next person, but I can't interpret that in any other way, sorry. :(

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Lol, it was a little funny to see you people react to the update last night.
"A SONG!!??"... lol, don't worry - I'm sure they'll have PLENTY more updates for you! ;)
It's a cool song anyways :O
(must find somewhere to download)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom