• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
^ Agreed.
And I recognize it from Yoshi's Story on N64. Its a bunch of Yoshi's singing/chanting at the end of each chapter.

But seriously, you guys can't say you weren't pissed when you waited all weekend, rolled out of bed this morning, and saw that your beloved update was a SONG. Better yet, a Yoshi song. (No offense to Yoshi.) If Nintendo wasn't awesome, they'd really piss me off.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
bivunit94 said:
^ Agreed.
And I recognize it from Yoshi's Story on N64. Its a bunch of Yoshi's singing/chanting at the end of each chapter.

But seriously, you guys can't say you weren't pissed when you waited all weekend, rolled out of bed this morning, and saw that your beloved update was a SONG. Better yet, a Yoshi song. (No offense to Yoshi.) If Nintendo wasn't awesome, they'd really piss me off.
z

First of all, there'll be plenty more updates for us to disappoint over.
Second, it was at least a good song! I'm still listening to it even :p (i luff iTunes -repeat-)
But yeah, that song instantly reminded me of Yoshi's Island... fun game.

Toasty! said:
That tune is pretty snazzy. I don't know why I complained.
Exactly my point before :)

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
Hey, it could of been worse. Imagine waking up and checking the update, only to find that they only added more names to the list of song contibuters lol

Sariku

Smash Master
They won't. Brawls a big game, they won't just let people play it. I mean, that would give away the control scheme... I wonder when he will tell us what kind of controller we'll use... I'd wait a whole week for that news.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I was really disapointed with that song. It just wasn't catchy at all.
It got better the longer I listened to it, honestly, just like the Menu 1 rearrangement. I didn't like that one at first either until I listened to it a few times.

I do kind of wish they'd give us full tracks though instead of just clips. They're such teases.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I'm joining you guys again :)
While I'm waiting, I'm watching some M2k, Ken, Bombsoldier 1v1 videos.
Fun stuff..

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I do kind of wish they'd give us full tracks though instead of just clips. They're such teases.
we're lucky they are giving us weekday updates as it is. But I want new character info, but we probably won't see much until E3 or something.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
He certainly was last night, with the music update. I've had that clip stuck in my head all day. Oh yeah, it's my new Ringtone, too. =)

~Dac

Dacvak

Smash Ace
I want to watch Shin Chan all night until the update. But my episodes haven't finished downloading yet. =(

~Dac

Dacvak

Smash Ace
It's on Adult Swim. It's a Japanese Children's anime that was dubbed by the people at Funimation. When they dubbed it, though, they changed it to be entirely adult-oriented. So it's this kid's show with all these insane adult jokes. An odd combination, yes, but a fantastic one nonetheless.

~Dac

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Some very impressive matches from M2k vs Ken.
Ken ***** M2k easily, lol.

5 minutes left ti'll possible update.
And yes, agreed that the song is totally awesome.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
Shin Chan is so sexy. Did you see todays?

I wish I lived in California. It's barely midnight there. I need to sleep in a few min. Darn Franklin and his Time Zones.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Shin Chan?
The animation of the people look like monkeys in the show. xD
I've never watched it, and personally, I only watch Adult Swim for Samarai Champloo, Family Guy, and Futurama.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
The best part of tonight's Shin Chan episode was "...why does my a.s.s hurt so much?" ... "and why does my fist hurt so much?"

I was dying. XD XD

~Dac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom