• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Whats up with fox's little green scanner thing over his eye?

Iv seen him with it in a few other screen shots but most have him with out.

(They are getting a bit slack on the extra costumes lol)

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
Whats up with fox's little green scanner thing over his eye?

Iv seen him with it in a few other screen shots but most have him with out.

(They are getting a bit slack on the extra costumes lol)
Okay, that just begs that I do this.

Fox! What's the scouter say about his power level?

It's over 9000!!!!

What?! 9000?!

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
this was a crappy update. Nice to see Groudon, but who doesnt know what a poke ball is that checks the smash bros. site?
*cough cough* which is why Mr Sakurai was kind enough to also give us the Groudon update. Pokeball for anyone who doesn't know (hey, for some people, Brawl is going to be their first Smash Bros game. Those people exist) and Groudon to avoid gypping the longtime fans.

Rash

Smash Ace
Yeah, and this is especially good for those people who were speculating over what Pokemon would be in the game. Chikorita, Goldeen and Groudon confirmed!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Yeah, and this is especially good for those people who were speculating over what Pokemon would be in the game. Chikorita, Goldeen and Groudon confirmed!
I think Groudon confirms Kyogre and Rayquazza. Them three might be the new legendary dogs/birds from Melee.

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
wwww you're right^^^^^^^ If i had to choose 8 legendaries (there were 8 in melee) i'd pick (not including mew, celebi or jirachi)

1. Groudon
2.Kyogre
3.Rayquaza
4. Lugia (i really like lugia)
5. Articuno
6.Raikou
7.Dialga
8.Palkia

it's a bit of variety IMO (don't flame me for putting only one of the legendary birds + dogs)

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
Well, I feel when ever you see games in developement, they always seem a little un-smooth or pointy, but when ever the game is released, it surprises you with amazing graphics, via brawl.

Edit:

Oh, and he is always that way, I was just saying in general.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If they put the legendary trio from the 3rd generation (The regis) That could replace the previous 6 and they could add the best 5 from diamond and pearl (Palkia, Dialgia , That ghost dragon , Darkrai and the god Pokemon).

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
ok sooo....

1.groudon
2.kyogre
3.rayquaza
4.regirock
5.registeel
6.regiice
7.palkia
8.dialge
9.giratina
10.darkrai
11.arceus

I don't like the idea of pushing the older pokemon out, and maybe 11 is a bit steep.
But if this was the list that would be awesome.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea Giratina could disappear and then 5 seconds later appear somewhere on the stage randomly and have like the same effect as groudon.

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
If you think about it, they don't have to get rid of any pokemon at all (Pokeball summoned, not charecter wise)

I mean, Nintendo always loves to have a lot of something, I wouldn't put it past them to have 200-250 different pokemon that can be summond, though with numbers that big, it's hard to have originallity with all of them.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
There are almost 500 Pokemon... do you know what else is 500?...

My post count w00t

Lol anyway i doubt they would put that many in because that would just make the other good ones become more rare.

jb254

Smash Apprentice
I hope you get the option to choose which pokemon come out of the pokeball. I hated that in Melee I had to toss like 30 pokeballs just so I could get a good picture of Wobbuffet.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i think its really funny that people yesterday were excited about a "Yoshi week" and we would get lots of info on yoshi. cudos for sakurai for giving us something else and ruining others hopes

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
Well, Legolastom, with them being more rare, you will definatly apriciate them more ha.

But I would sure like a large amount of pokemon in Brawl, you would be finding new pokemon everyday for the next mounth! But I mean, I will only play with the pokeballs on for only like two mounths, after that, I will go back to competetive play.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
I would love that many pokemon. 500, nice. More reason to play, especially if the mechanics become as..."different" as they are said to be. :(

hellsoldierx15

Smash Journeyman
you all are going to think im crazy for thinking this, but when i saw groudon on todays update, i thought he was a playable character!!!! hhahahaha, that was before i saw the items icon on the top right corner...hhhahaha, thank god!

anyway, it looks like groudon takes up a good portion of the stage (only pokemon satdium was shown, so im sure there are bigger stages, i.e delfino plaza)

last four updates have been items, stages and music! i think we are starting to get deeper and deeper into the game now with updates!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
ok sooo....

1.groudon
2.kyogre
3.rayquaza
4.regirock
5.registeel
6.regiice
7.palkia
8.dialge
9.giratina
10.darkrai
11.arceus

I don't like the idea of pushing the older pokemon out, and maybe 11 is a bit steep.
But if this was the list that would be awesome.
I was going to say the same thing. I never got into the Pokemon games, but I am much more familiar with the original 150...(I'm sure most are?) In any case, some new ones of the old series as well as the returns of the classics (Blastoise and Charizard) as well would be nice.

Maybe they can do more with incorporating them into the levels this time, like Saffron City in SSB64. That way, they could fit even more into the game...

RollWithEm

Smash Rookie
Pokemon Stadium

Did anyone else notice that Pokemon stadium is really detailed and only has one upper platform that might very well move above the stage?

boricuaboy

Smash Apprentice
I think they should bring Onix back he was my favorite pokeball pokemon or have Steelix with the same effect. Btw i think Groudon is covering the other platform though

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Did anyone else notice that Pokemon stadium is really detailed and only has one upper platform that might very well move above the stage?

If you look closely there are actually 2 upper platforms, it's just that Groudon is obscuring them (just goes to show how big he is, I guess)

Though yes, it is very nicely detailed:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom