• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I hate how I so badly want to go to bed, but it'll update 'any minute'.

If I go to bed now, I'll wonder what it is-- and know it's updated. If I stay up, I might have to wait until 2am.

Time sucks.

Sariku

Smash Master
Lets lay back guys. In fact, lets hold a miny contest. If this goes well, I'll do more. And if that does well, well lets just say you'll see me making a new thread.

If you can correctly answer the question you will get a point. If you can Exactly answer it you will get two points. YOU MUST SAY YOUR ANSWER BEFORE IT UPDATES. So take this for example.

Question - What do you think tonights update will be?

I say a New Comer. If I'm right, I get 1 point.

I think it will be MetaKnight. If I get THAT right I get two points.

Now guess. You can copy other peoples answers. Oh and that was my guess.

PS- I love my new sig, I made it -hugs yoshi-

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I hate how I so badly want to go to bed, but it'll update 'any minute'.

If I go to bed now, I'll wonder what it is-- and know it's updated. If I stay up, I might have to wait until 2am.

Time sucks.
Good grief. :) Go to bed if you're really that tired. So what if he updates one second after you log off? So what if he actually introduces King Deedeedee as the newest Brawl character? When you really think about it, so what? Just go to sleep like I am going to be doing now.

Sariku

Smash Master
Sariku.Uchiha - 0 Points
Character - MetaKnight

Cubaisdeath - 0 Points
Character - Fox

Green Shell - 0 Points
Level - Yoshi's Island/Yoshi Story

KmoKmo - 0 Points
Character - Yoshi

Pierre - 0 Points
Game Mode - Coin Battle

Pierre

Smash Rookie
Game Mode

Probably something we haven't heard of. But i'll just say a new and improved coin collecting mode since i don't know.

Sariku

Smash Master
Lol, I think I might make it AFTER tonights update. You guys who made guesses will get your points added on IF your right. So you just got a headstart. Don't you guys love me?

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if they changed Yoshi's look at all.
I mean, there's no much to change, but hey, if Pikachu did... why not Yoshi? :p
It was funny to see Mario, Link, and Pika change in the trailer, and Kirby barely brighten up a shade of pink xD

Sensai

Smash Master
Jeah, I'd love a guess. It's obvious that it's going to be either Game Mode or Notices....but I'm going to guess Notices.

My reasoning is this: it's taken them forever to get it up tonight, meaning it's gotta be something big, right?

/sniffle...

I hope....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom