• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
What weapon would hit you as you fire it? Some Pokemon, Motion Sensor (If you're a complete idiot) and the Barrels and such, only if you threw it at yourself. So most likely no.

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
I think the if you shot it stait down or point blank at something/someone, you'll just have the after effect of being hit by a fire ball, or maybe you get hit by the explosion to, like thowing a bomb-omb at the ground.

Sariku

Smash Master
Aim at a 90 degree angle.

Duh.
I still dont see it, but okay.

And that doesn't seem a little too close to be affected by recoil? :)
Not really, Kirby could be sliding as we speak, slowly getting closer to the edge of the stage... unable to puff back up due to his new enormous size...

Call me racist,but I Lol'd when I saw the whole "Cracker Launcher" bit on smashbros.com.
Lol, your not racist. But I didn't really notice a racist thing about it. If you consider Cracker Racist... then... I just wont comment on that. Cause that means I'm racist. I eat Crackers. Their good.

I was reffering to the Cracker Launcher. Sorry if i was un-specifect.
You was fine, I'm just trying to make a fact.

Sariku

Smash Master
Lol, I thought of that a long time before you. But I dont think they should take the ice climbers place. The only new Pokemon entry should be Lucario.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Sariku.Uchiha said:
Not really, Kirby could be sliding as we speak, slowly getting closer to the edge of the stage... unable to puff back up due to his new enormous size...
Looks like the item just barely exploded, and already Mario is shotted up...
Wouldn't it affect Kirby a little more than just sliding toward the edge?

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
Wait, I think I got something. Look at what the Cracker Launcher says.

After you grab this item, it’ll rapidly release blast after blast of firecrackers that explode gaudily.
You don't shoot it, it shoots itself. So you aim and walk, but you don't shoot with this item.

Sariku

Smash Master
Hmm... now thats a good theory. But remember, Sakurai isn't the best at English. It could be more less a typo, but then again, the hammer was like that...

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Wait, I think I got something. Look at what the Cracker Launcher says.

You don't shoot it, it shoots itself. So you aim and walk, but you don't shoot with this item.
That's a little more believable.
And that's a little better in my personal opinion.

Sariku

Smash Master
It can be okay. If you can walk with it it will. But if it spawns somewhere where no one is, then its worthless if you can't walk.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
You can walk and aim up or down, so even so you could position it to fall at someone far from you.
Yeah but imagine being a level such as Hyrule Tempule, and the Cracker Launcher spawning at the bottom of the stage, and the opponent at the top. Can you jump with this item?

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but imagine being a level such as Hyrule Tempule, and the Cracker Launcher spawning at the bottom of the stage, and the opponent at the top. Can you jump with this item?
Y or X. I'm sure you can move while it's firing. Look at Fox in the pic. It dosen't look like he's shooting all fast, neither does Mario.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Y or X. I'm sure you can move while it's firing. Look at Fox in the pic. It dosen't look like he's shooting all fast, neither does Mario.
Seems reasonable. I wonder if you could double-jump, or super-jump (uB) while holding the Cracker Launcher?

Sariku

Smash Master
Like I said, no way. Look at Kirby, hefting it up abover his head, he wont be able to puff up, and espicially not use his cutter attack^^

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Like I said, no way. Look at Kirby, hefting it up abover his head, he wont be able to puff up, and espicially not use his cutter attack^^
Hahaha! That's actually quite funny to imagine! xD
But now I see your point, jumping with Launcher - limited.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
This fails. It's not like Yoshi wasn't a shoe-in. He's his own series!

Sakurai owes me a ton of internets. Or a demo. Both work. ;)

Sariku

Smash Master
Update the first post..? If you mean by with the Yoshi Story Music, we're not doing those as of right now.

But I updated the Topic heading, we're just not doing the "THIS SONG IS CONFIRMED" Crap. They can go there by themselves.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
:bigthumbu I love the song, and I loved the game, but I am highly disappointed that they have yet to show Yoshi after all of this. :yoshi:

Zeela12

Smash Ace
that song was too short, good song none-the-less

also, I still suggest u update the 1st post, (aka edit it) and mabey like put up a list of confirmed songs (melee theme, brawl theme, yoshi story ending)

it's more "official" and stuff lol.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
about the cracker launcher, i think this means that they have taken up tilting up for jumping (i hope so at least)

what a crappy update. that song always drove me crazy, one of the main reasons i turned the volume off while playing yoshi's story. thats one stage i'll avoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom