• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
What the... please you kids stop flooding the posts with your immaturity.. I'm trying to find out where I can post what the last part of the Castle siege is.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
What?

Oh wait, are we still talking about this ****tard board? I mean, since when did this board become so ********?

I'm putting everyone who tries to ruin this board on the ignore list.
believe me everyone is trying to get rid of mudkipz so he doesnt screw things up. we report him, he gets banned, and its all good.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
You know nothing of the internet. If I ever feel the need for lulz, I'll be back.
Correction. YOU know nothing of the Internet. It is not difficult to ban an email or even an IP Adderess for that matter.

Anyway, the update was cool, I was wondering how that stage worked... it still makes me think though, if those fireballs hit you, will it give you damage? o_O

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
Because I'm incapable of making new emails or using a proxy, right?

Face it, you're internet noobs.
There are ways of getting people like you banned for life, it's not hard. After a couple times of showing up and being an idiot, you won't come back.

On a side note, some other people think that the reason why the last pic was hidden was because there is a cavern down there that (in the long run, gave a good explanation) relates to Marth. What do you guys think?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
*angels descend from heaven singing Hallejuah*

Anyways, the stage is pretty neat, and that last part was a pretty cool twist. I'm guessing some sorta dungeon or lava will be involved! Can't wait to try it out! :)

Sandy

Smash Champion
I like how the first part looks, where you see the fire and everything. Also, now everyone knows that this is a Fire Emblem stage, but couldn't they have named it something better? lol. What if it is like a torture chamber? :-(

Engo

Smash Ace
So far only Battlefield,yoshi's island and lylat cruise( smash ville,skyworld,and Delfiino Plaza maybe)are good for tourneys.The other stages are stages aren't good for tourneys like(Like rumble falls)or they're stages you can't fall off of.(Part of castle seige is like this)

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
So far only Battlefield,yoshi's island and lylat cruise( smash ville,skyworld,and Delfiino Plaza maybe)are good for tourneys.The other stages are stages aren't good for tourneys like(Like rumble falls)or they're stages you can't fall off of.(Part of castle seig is like this)
I agree with you except I would say that Smashville is tourny-legal, and Skyworld isn't. Rumble Falls maybe even maybe, lol, (depends on how it REALLY works.)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
did anyone else notice this?

there are red soilders in the background watching you, and sitting on the throne...it looks like the black knight.

if this is true, i'm guessing the black knight won't be playable

cdiaz032

Smash Rookie
well i don't post often here but in the last picture of the fire emblem castle I noticed that in fact there was something covered with a gray layer, fortunately I study graphic design and using the ps on the background I discovered this:

its like.. a subterranean river or something...

Mohiccan

Smash Rookie
well i don't post often here but in the last picture of the fire emblem castle I noticed that in fact there was something covered with a gray layer, fortunately I study graphic design and using the ps on the background I discovered this:

Nice find.

cdiaz032

Smash Rookie
no, because this is real, just take the picture and move the bright and contrast. The clouds where just a bad joke but this is what you get in the real picture. Just try it

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Face it, Marth aint coming back.

Pick up some real skills and play Falcon or something.

Also, that picture with the "Black Knight unconfirmed" thing isnt true.

If you look closely, the throne is empty.

Those black things are probally just the things you put your hands on when your a leader or something

Actually, it isnt even a throne. Its a statue, most likely OF the Black Knight.
Perhaps, he was gone, fighting outside :|

About the lava, I think I get it!

Your on a platform, flying through to get back to the top, while a bunch of lava comes flying at you (not THAT harmful, only comes in chunks) and burns you.

dan smith

Smash Champion
About the underground chamber, I would have guessed something like a dungeon, but I guess I was wrong.

It's totally a lava cavern. Well done.

I am also interested in the number of tourney legal stages we've seen. Not very many. I hope FD makes a return. As for Marth and Roy being excluded, I wouldn't especially mind although I'd prefer all characters to return.

S P I K E

Smash Ace

Hey great find man. I applaud you. You'd get a rep but it's disabled.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Face it, Marth aint coming back.

Pick up some real skills and play Falcon or something.

Also, that picture with the "Black Knight unconfirmed" thing isnt true.

If you look closely, the throne is empty.

Those black things are probally just the things you put your hands on when your a leader or something

Actually, it isnt even a throne. Its a statue, most likely OF the Black Knight.
Perhaps, he was gone, fighting outside :|

About the lava, I think I get it!

Your on a platform, flying through to get back to the top, while a bunch of lava comes flying at you (not THAT harmful, only comes in chunks) and burns you.

Get some skills and play with Falcon? With Marth, 90% of your game is spacing, and I doubt you have enough skill to that. Chaingrabing, Ken Combos etc. You need to know what combos/moves to use and at what percentages. Face it, he's comming back, no reason to take him out. And the Black knight isn't going to be in, I wouldn't want to play as a huge *** armour-heavy guy that can probably barely run...

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
Marth..actually take no skill. Ken just uses a lot mindgames. Hell he doesn't even WD with Marth that often anymore.

You want to play with Skill play as Samus or Fox. Marth and Shiek are the easiest to learn their learning curve is not that difficult. =/ Stop praising yourself.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Shiek I can understand she can pull easy combos out of her ***. Marth you NEED spacing, and it's VERY hard to get your spacing correct..Another thing about Marth is the opponents percentages, you need to know them or you won't be able to pull off a lot of combos...Not praising myself btw...

CoupDeRidley

Smash Rookie

Lava? The colors just changed because of the contrast change. I see no resemblence to lava. And they said that the floor in the castle gives out, so this is them falling from there to the place down below.

And they also said that the castle is not from any specific FE game, so it's not the Black Knight. If it was, the castle would be based on Path of Radiance.

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
WOW, I went on vacation for about 4 weekdays, therefore missing updates...and OMG I recommend just going on vacation and then once you return checking the smash bros website, because all of this week's updates were freakin awesome.

Footstool jumping off of people while you fall into the underground part of the castle level will add a ton of aerial gameplay...

T.T *feints*

Sariku

Smash Master
Lol, welcome to the world of Ike. I mean Smash, I get confused. Today we learn about swords. How do you hold a sword with one hand? We can go to the world of Ik- Smash, and find out!

Lol, now that Sariku playtime is over, I update hte thread with Castel Siege. I also got Gamemodes added. Please post feedback here.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
this new stage is awesome, wonder what we'll get for tomorrow's update since it's Sakurai's birthday
it's seriously sakurai's birthday!? wait one sec...

(checks wikipedia)

HOLY F***IN A** CRACKERS!! he's gonna be 37 tomorrow! i hope he does something big for his birthday bash

EDIT: technically in japan, it's august 3rd right now, so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURAI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom