• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
*phew* at least Zero-Suit didn't turn out with a transformation which I feared but no longer do which is great and we can even use parts of her Suit as items which is nice

The Bino

Smash Lord
CUP stop posting stupid **** like that... it has nothing to do with the actual topic of this Thread

If you are bored than go read a book watch a movie do something but don't post retarted **** like that cuz you're bored, that's how you get points which lead up to you getting banned

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
*phew* at least Zero-Suit didn't turn out with a transformation which I feared but no longer do which is great and we can even use parts of her Suit as items which is nice
My friends are hoping that in ZSS's Final Smash, that she loses the suit...LOL! :chuckle:

Anyways, we're getting a stage, I feel it in the wind...

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
CUP stop posting stupid **** like that... it has nothing to do with the actual topic of this Thread

If you are bored than go read a book watch a movie do something but don't post retarted **** like that cuz you're bored, that's how you get points which lead up to you getting banned
um.... ok if i get banned, fine thats my fault. but its not really ur business to tell me what to do. u have no authority whatsoever on this board, so ur just making urself look like a pompous a$$. besides, it was ONE post to bump the thread, sheesh get over it.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Im not gonna argue with you, but posting useless posts as such as you did is as i said pointless... this thread of all threads doesn't need it to be bumped.... ppl are constantly posting in here on a daily basis

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
i wasnt trying to start anything or get anywhere with that. i was just mindin my own, and he jumps on my a$$, so i retaliated. but ur right. so on topic: i think we are getting a stage tonight. any other speculations?
ok ok...fine now...we got a stage on Monday didn't we? or was it last friday?....i cant remember

Im not gonna argue with you, but posting useless posts as such as you did is as i said pointless... this thread of all threads doesn't need it to be bumped.... ppl are constantly posting in here on a daily basis
i understand that it was a stupid post. i make mistakes like that every now and then, but you simply couldve been like"hey u might want to watch out, u could get points for that" instead of taking charge and telling me what to do and ****. please keep that in mind, id rather not start a flame war.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
i understand that it was a stupid post. i make mistakes like that every now and then, but you simply couldve been like"hey u might want to watch out, u could get points for that" instead of taking charge and telling me what to do and ****. please keep that in mind, id rather not start a flame war.
u kno, u actually have a valid point there...

The Bino

Smash Lord
Well i would say something along those lines if that was the 1st time i had seen posts that were off topic in this thread but it isn't so i got highly annoyed with that fact

I understand that ppl get off topic from time to time, i do it as well but not to the extent of in here and what was said about 2 pages ago to now was mainly off topic so if you understand where i'm coming from you will understand that i don't have time to say something regarding someone's feelings

Take what i said as you want it don't bother me one bit but mainly take it as a warning since you can easily get points and easily get banned plain and simple

I dont' want to start a flame war, but i've seen a lot of posts all over the Brawl Section of these Forums and even new Threads that get closed because ppl dont' think

Do you think that the Mods are happy seeing stuff like that as well... seeing ppl who don't think and use that Search button and everything to actually make these forums easier for everyone

I digress but again i don't want a flame war so i'll stop here, and take it for what you want

Well i would say something along those lines if that was the 1st time i had seen posts that were off topic in this thread but it isn't so i got highly annoyed with that fact

I understand that ppl get off topic from time to time, i do it as well but not to the extent of in here and what was said about 2 pages ago to now was mainly off topic so if you understand where i'm coming from you will understand that i don't have time to say something regarding someone's feelings

Take what i said as you want it don't bother me one bit but mainly take it as a warning since you can easily get points and easily get banned plain and simple

I dont' want to start a flame war, but i've seen a lot of posts all over the Brawl Section of these Forums and even new Threads that get closed because ppl dont' think

Do you think that the Mods are happy seeing stuff like that as well... seeing ppl who don't think and use that Search button and everything to actually make these forums easier for everyone

I digress but again i don't want a flame war so i'll stop here, and take it for what you want
fine whatever idc anymore, its nothing to get upset about, so anyway. on topic: how much time we got left til the update?

5 hours and 54 minutes remaining.

And wat stage are we gonna get=?? I'm guess a Metroid stage ,specifically from the Prime games. Any stage ideas=???? :)
im cool with any metroid stage, but im not sure what to predict. you know i made a point earlier about when we get a confirmation on luigi, we could have luigi's mansion stage, namely the balcony where you fight boolossus, or the rooftop where you fight king boo and bowser. green hillzone would be sweet too if we get a confirmation on sonic at anytime at all.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
im cool with any metroid stage, but im not sure what to predict. you know i made a point earlier about when we get a confirmation on luigi, we could have luigi's mansion stage, namely the balcony where you fight boolossus, or the rooftop where you fight king boo and bowser. green hillzone would be sweet too if we get a confirmation on sonic at anytime at all.
but dont we usually get character's BEFORE the stage that reps them? so we should get a metroid stage

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
5 hours and 54 minutes remaining.

And wat stage are we gonna get=?? I'm guess a Metroid stage ,specifically from the Prime games. Any stage ideas=???? :)
Defiantly a MP3 stage.

1. MP3 comes out way before brawl, so its plausible.
2. It would be shweet.
3. Get us hyped about MP3.

And no, I'm not talking about a MP3 player...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Defiantly a MP3 stage.

1. MP3 comes out way before brawl, so its plausible.
2. It would be shweet.
3. Get us hyped about MP3.

And no, I'm not talking about a MP3 player...
LOL at that last points, and those were my thoughts exactly. Also, I think it is likely we'll get 3 or 4 Metroid stages. I predict a MP 1 or 2 stage, maybe a MP Hunters, Fusion, or Zero Mission Stage, and maybe one other. But a MP3 (And Super Mario Galaxy stage for that matter) is all but guarenteed.

Seriously though, we've gotten a Mario stage from every Mario game except Land 1 and 2, and SMB3=my fav Mario GAME! We've got 2 SMB stages, and 3 SM64 stages. WTF=??? SMB3 is the 2nd best selling Mario game. A SMB3 stage for Brawl would pwn like Fierce Diety Link, Darth Vader, and Crono teamed on the mailman in the Legend of Zelda. OWCHH!!! :laugh:

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Yeah, Friday's are for stages. I'm thinking we're finally going to get to see the FE stage...which means FE symbol will be confirmed at...#13, I'll guess.

but dont we usually get character's BEFORE the stage that reps them? so we should get a metroid stage
Yeah, good thinking. Because we never get an icon before we get a character that it represents--oh wait...

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
LOL at that last points, and those were my thoughts exactly. Also, I think it is likely we'll get 3 or 4 Metroid stages. I predict a MP 1 or 2 stage, maybe a MP Hunters, Fusion, or Zero Mission Stage, and maybe one other. But a MP3 (And Super Mario Galaxy stage for that matter) is all but guarenteed.

Seriously though, we've gotten a Mario stage from every Mario game except Land 1 and 2, and SMB3=my fav Mario GAME! We've got 2 SMB stages, and 3 SM64 stages. WTF=??? SMB3 is the 2nd best selling Mario game. A SMB3 stage for Brawl would pwn like Fierce Diety Link, Darth Vader, and Crono teamed on the mailman in the Legend of Zelda. OWCHH!!! :laugh:
OMG Mario 3. The songs of all the worlds are still stuck in my head. That game is just too good. I should have wasted more of my life playing it while I still had my copy. They need a stage for the game along with the music. That remix on Melee was good, but it is only on that Yoshi stage which I hate (and not tourney legal).

I am guessing stage for the update, too. A cool Metroid stage is always welcome. :)

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I've hated every Metroid stage there has ever been. So, I'm not really looking forward to one of those. I'd be nice if they had a good one for a change...

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, this would work so much better if everybody just stopped posting now, and came back after the update and had a big day of discussion. :)

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Kirby's Final Smash. Though I could be wrong...

I think the update will have something to do with the Kirby series whether it be an item, stage, or whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom