• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
haha i have no clue where jiggz is on the "tier list" but i remember she was the only fighter i could beat event match 51 with, so theres some proof to our claims ^^

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
because you just said you do better with marth than you do with pikachu, which brings the conclusion that ur better with marth than you are with pikachu. again, im just saying this, dont start flaming me. i dont believe in tiers, i dont think that one character is better than the other, its just learning how to use them.

Don't worry I'm not flaming you, just debating. A long time ago my best character was link, I was ok with him. But then I tryed marth out, even though i tryed harder with Link, i was a lot better with Marth. It P*** me off. That's why I like tier.

i totally agree, IMO tiers are overrated, i been told many times Ness is low-tier but i can still beat all of my friends with him so there bull****
when you say " bull****" are you talking about tiers?

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam

Don't worry I'm not flaming you, just debating. A long time ago my best character was link, I was ok with him. But then I tryed marth out, even though i tryed harder with Link, i was a lot better with Marth. It P*** me off. That's why I like tier.

when you say " bull****" are you talking about tiers?
ok its cool, we both have our own opinions, and this is an open opinion thread, so we'll leave it at that. and i think he was talking about tiers. that or he saw a bull taking a crap in his bathroom. could be either one:chuckle:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
no it's not the tier, it's that as marth you ended up being a better player than you are with link. it just depends on what you like. i mean i like playing as roy than marth, even though they are nearly the same. i with zelda, i play both evenly, not favor one over the other. but i kick most when i'm powerful guys like bowser, link, and ganon, and medium guys like pika and mario. that's my style

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
i've been waiting soooo long for an update relating the Mother series....anyone else think that Starman would make a great AT?

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
yep yep agreed, i still kinda hate how everyone pissed them selves when they found out about Zamus tho that was still a cool update with her FS and all

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
thats how its been alot. there have been more stages on fridays then anything else. it always make the week good. for last week, it made up for a stale week. for this week, it would round out the entire week. i mean, i think this week has rocked so far.
I think these updates are getting better and making the weeks better too.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
i've been waiting soooo long for an update relating the Mother series....anyone else think that Starman would make a great AT?
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Mother series, they can't be left out, and I really hope Lucas is in, even if he replaces Ness (my actual name is Lucas, so that would be cool to main him:))

About the tiers, I think that the tiers make a difference, but such a little difference that practically EVERYTHING else makes more of a difference (having a bad day, luck, and definately skill)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Mother series, they can't be left out, and I really hope Lucas is in, even if he replaces Ness (my actual name is Lucas, so that would be cool to main him:))

About the tiers, I think that the tiers make a difference, but such a little difference that practically EVERYTHING else makes more of a difference (having a bad day, luck, and definately skill)
agreed. i dont think tiers are absolute nothingness. but i get tired of cocky n00bs who would say that they count for everything, or that theyre better than me just cause they use a higher tier lol it pisses me off.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
agreed. i dont think tiers are absolute nothingness. but i get tired of cocky n00bs who would say that they count for everything, or that theyre better than me just cause they use a higher tier lol it pisses me off.
Ya, I could be Pichu (who I'm not very good with), and my friend could be Fox (he's actually pretty decent with Fox too) and I can still beat him at least 60% of the time.

My other friend who's better than me at Smash overall, and mains Falco, can play against me when I use IC, and I can still beat him often (because I can use IC as a mind game which he hates, lol)

CUP, how often does your match change (lose a stock, KO someone) due to luck (green missle with Luigi maybe...)

Ya, I could be Pichu (who I'm not very good with), and my friend could be Fox (he's actually pretty decent with Fox too) and I can still beat him at least 60% of the time.

My other friend who's better than me at Smash overall, and mains Falco, can play against me when I use IC, and I can still beat him often (because I can use IC as a mind game which he hates, lol)

CUP, how often does your match change (lose a stock, KO someone) due to luck (green missle with Luigi maybe...)
it changes quite often, but not alot really, i mean the difference is by like one or two ko's. but ur totally right. luck is a big factor. unlike shiek, who says screw it to the luck factor.
but then there's link, who my record with is pretty consistent, except for a few missed bomb timings on recovery:( but ya this is all true. tiers make a difference, but prolly the least amount of difference.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044

One thing i can't to see (or maybe hear) is the music they'll use for the Mother stages,
that series has had some of the best music among video games

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
One thing i can't to see (or maybe hear) is the music they'll use for the Mother stages,
that series has had some of the best music among video games
About the music, 100% agreed, I'm also looking forward to Sonic music, (if that series is in... which I think it is) because Sonic has also had some of my favourites in video game history along with Mother, Metroid, and F-Zero.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
yay 8 more hours of random smash talk ^^
i fell asleep all after noon so i'll have no prob tonight
and yeah the mother game with the fly was mother 2, which was an awesome game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom