• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sariku

Smash Master
I hope it doesnt tick, that would get annoying. I want it to be silent but deadly. We don't know when its gonna go boom, but when it does, ouch. Just like a fart.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
yeah it will be kinda like a snake creeping up on you and all of a sudden bites you.. but yea I hope it doesn't make an annoying sound while counting down to explode

Legolastom

Smash Hero
"O no o no when will this bomb go off better go on wikipedia... hmmm i see it g" BOOM!

And so wario never made it that far in brawl...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
sigh, wario will never learn, trying to vanquish his enemies with atomic farts. i think that his super move alone is suicidal. he doesn't need to find a sticky bomb, and then find it impossible to unfind it, though that would be funny.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
How bout a game of bob-omb tennis (keep on throwing bob-ombs at each other until one person doesn't catch it) AND BOOM!

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I believe people believe the gooey bomb could be broken due to faster characters being able to run up and transfer it to slower characters and slower characters having a hard time catching the faster characters to transfer it to them...unless they make the chance of migration dependent on the character's size and/or speed. So yeah, people just don't want yet another item swayed towards faster characters...like all of them are.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
That new item fires continuously as long as your holding it! what that could be annoying (but it seems great a rocket launcher finally!)

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
People complaining about the Gooey Bomb being broken:

Um, HELLO? Slower characters can get hit by most ANYTHING easier. So you might as well go and say the whole game is broken because the slow characters can get hit by thing easier.

I'm sure you can catch it or block it, or simply dodge it--which is, in fact, possible with slow characters. =P
And if you get stuck, well, that's just one of the disadvantages to being a slow character, as it always has been. Movement isn't just about speed, either, it's about predicting where your opponent will be and being there before they are.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
What if they put a bob-omb launcher? and the first thing i thought of when i saw the cracker launcher was Dk's gun.

The Director

Smash Lord
Um...is anybody getting sick of item updates? I don't even play with items on, so they're all kinda useless.

The screenshots are nice, but could they take some that aren't on Battlefield? They're all starting to look kinda the same to me... :(

Sariku

Smash Master
Lol Directer. Look, The game wont come out before E3, which is about a month away. I promise you it wont. So if you dont wanna see the updates, don't. Cause we're gonna get bamzooldel with Info then. I don't play with them either, but it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom