• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well i don't usually go on these massive info threads so i don't actually do it that often.

Sariku

Smash Master
Everyone, lets quit arguing. If we're gonna post here its to talk about the game, about the thread, what you think the next update will be and so on. Anything Brawl, just don't argue. It looks like Spam.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
We are sorry... but anyway yhea i signed up since November but i didn't post a thing only started posting yesterday but i think i posted one or two comments on Friday.

Yhea but remember save the wolves (Wolf o donnel!)

Sariku

Smash Master
As we all know, the update will be heading here in a few hours. Sometime around 2:30 AM Central Time. I will respond soon on how we will handle it, if we will tell you about the update, or if we will just insert it.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
It'd be awesome if the creator of such a thread would double check for spelling errors and/or typos before posting or at least have better grammar.

Sariku

Smash Master
It'd be awesome if the creator of such a thread would double check for spelling errors and/or typos before posting or at least have better grammar.
I've checked most of it through, and I did some grammer errors on purpose, but I do now see a few that shouldnt' be there. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------

WHOA! Good call, I had alot of spelling Errors. Thanks for pointing them out, and should all, that I choose, be fixed now.

Sariku

Smash Master
Kickass thread, cant wait till its totally packed with info.
Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRAWL BASIC INFO IS NOW UP.

Brawl basic infomtion is now up at the top of the original post. It shows valuble infomation about everything Brawl, plus when the site will update in each of North America's Time Zones. I'll add more timezones soon.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Looks like the next bit is up. If I understand it correctly, Pit's up-B lets him fly for a limited time? That sounds really attractive.

Also while I'm at it, a few corrections for the title post:
-Under Smash 101, you need to close your URL tag.
-Under Confirmed Items - Smash Orb, it should be "to you" instead of "too you".
-Under Gooey Bomb, it should be "pass it on when it's attached", not "its".
That's about as anal as I care to get at quarter to 4 =P

Sariku

Smash Master
Looks like the next bit is up. If I understand it correctly, Pit's up-B lets him fly for a limited time? That sounds really attractive.

Also while I'm at it, a few corrections for the title post:
-Under Smash 101, you need to close your URL tag.
-Under Confirmed Items - Smash Orb, it should be "to you" instead of "too you".
-Under Gooey Bomb, it should be "pass it on when it's attached", not "its".
That's about as anal as I care to get at quarter to 4 =P
All things you pointed out will be fixed shortly.

hahaha, so it has become sticky? with a fat kid rubbing his candy sticky fingers all over this thread, that's how sticky this is.
Calling me fat? Lol.

This is gonna become massive once it has every character and all their moves.
I'm accually gonna make a thread in characters to hold all their special moves, and will link it here.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Good job on this thread, good to see people put all of the information together.

Don't forget Pit has directable arrows and has a sort of flying special move. =D

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
wow I shall subscribe after the final product of this thread is completed, nice work, very useful thread

Sariku

Smash Master
Good job on this thread, good to see people put all of the information together.

Don't forget Pit has directable arrows and has a sort of flying special move. =D
Yes I know, but this is the Basic Info, theres a link on each character to there page on Smash Bros.com, if they have one. So I don't need to put that in, they can look on the page.

Sariku

Smash Master
i didnt mean your the fattie, i was merely metaphorically speaking, i think. lol frank fly is stealing cheating and lying (gawd i hate when my brother makes me watch wrestling!)

remember people!:

wrestling=fake
apocalypse ponies=real

That was random, lol. Anyways, the new update will be here as soon as I get up most likely, witch at the latest will be 10 AM Central Time. Unless it comes early. I stay up until 3.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
nice updates, I think the smash orb should still be in the Unknwon Items section, since right now we don't really even know it's an item or not, the only really confirmed item is the gooy bomb.

just trying to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom