• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sariku

Smash Master
Okay, new debate..

Who will kill Sakurai if its another update we already know about tonight?

Me, I wont, but you guys seem restless.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I was ready to when this "update" came up. But now I'm just trying to be hopelessly optimistic by thinking that maybe Sakurai will spring something cool on us tonight.

I hope

Sariku

Smash Master
Okay well, I think he should just take his time. I think every week we should have an update for a different thing. Like on Mondays its a character. Tuesdays its an item. Wednesday its a How To Play/GameMode, Thursday its a Stage, and friday its Music/random.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
as i said before, maybe crappy updates mean good ones the next day, to balance it out.
(flying pirate ninja team, assassinate Sakurai, but get me the latest demo he made)

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
I really don't get why everyone's complaining about these updates, they're all awesome.
Even the updates that seem pretty obvious to previous players, it's exciting for newcomers to the game.

Respect.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I do prefer getting some information daily. Today's was awful though.But honestly, they don't want to reveal anything too big until there's something major happening.

Sariku

Smash Master
Meh, I think one very big announced meant every week or so, like that would be a new stage, or new music, or release date, and so on. Though I don't really care about the release date.... its still big.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
That's basically what they're doing. Music, items, stages, characters, etc.
All of those are big enough for me, and those are basically all included in one week.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i wonder why they haven't given us any notices or game modes yet. you think by now they would have at least one post in each. what is so big in those anyway, unless it's the single player game or which controller we would be using (actually i think that is crucial since newbies need to know which to get for their wii)

MVPaintballer

the lil d that could
Hey in the Groudon section in the 2nd screen that says "It...It's Huge!" I can't tell who the 2nd character is....I see pikachu and fox? Or is it pikachu and some other character.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Hey in the Groudon section in the 2nd screen that says "It...It's Huge!" I can't tell who the 2nd character is....I see pikachu and fox? Or is it pikachu and some other character.

Here's a better look.
It's Pikachu, Mario, and Fox.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
Maybe the character is in Groudon. Like where it is, so Groudon is covering it.

Or it was Smash'd.

1st post said:
Ryoji Yo****omi
(Nintendo) WarioWare, Inc. : Mega Microgame$!
Made me chuckle for some reason.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
Bah, I was expecting a little bit more. Oh well, I guess we get 8 new screens, at least.

Still, Kirby and Pikachu? I would have never guessed they'd be confirmed.

~Dac

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
****, I'm getting bad at this guessing game. I was way off. I was expecting a stage...

Still, My prediction for tomorrow is still a stage, probably the Halberd.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
I think it's about time we saw a Game Mode.
And in that Wario/Pika pic, is Wario really that big or did he get a Super Mushroom? Maybe it's just the zoom-in confusing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom