• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
yo CJ it was good meeting you at apex

hopefully i wasnt as weird irl as i am on here

C.J.

Smash Master
Haha, you too =)

And nah, you seemed perfectly normal. I'm just amused by how I said hi to you. "You're tall, you must be Steph, right?"

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
not gonna lie that was 2 gud

I may seem perfectly normal on the outside..... despite being an amazon warrior anyway

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
but then during GFs dabuz and YoshQ were around and i asked them "ever shot a laser out of your ****?"

i don't even know

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
YOU LOOK LIKE THUGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/Ihavenoideahowigotherebutrofl

Seagull, what does the wolf matchup chart look like these days?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
YOU LOOK LIKE THUGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/Ihavenoideahowigotherebutrofl

Seagull, what does the wolf matchup chart look like these days?
Similar to the current one. :pikachu2: to -2 is the only significant change. Other then that just random we +3 or +2 LT characters.

:018:

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
I mained Falco for like, a week back when this game was pretty much 3 or 4 months old because I was depressed that Yoshi and Bowser were both still *** even after Melee.

Then after I realized Falco is ****ing ******** I got over it.
I was more depressed that Falco was still stupidly good, even after Melee, and even more so that a spacee or two has always ruled over Smash since the days of 64. :cry: I'd have been happier if Kirby was Top Tier in Melee so we'd have a Dreamworld trend instead. :awesome:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I was more depressed that Falco was still stupidly good, even after Melee, and even more so that a spacee or two has always ruled over Smash since the days of 64. :cry: I'd have been happier if Kirby was Top Tier in Melee so we'd have a Dreamworld trend instead. :awesome:
***** dreamworld is pokemon, get yo **** straight

bubbaking

Smash Hero
WOOPS! Meant Dreamland! :facepalm:

@Z'zgashi: Yeah, but it's Sakurai's series. Let the man have some fun with his game. What I'd like to know is why he felt the need to make somebody else's chars so good in his own game. Did he feel guilty after SSB 64? Well, I'm glad to see he got over that in Brawl. :cool::shades:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Mario is still the face of Nintendo.

Super Smash BROS.
Mario BROS.

Its a sign

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Mario being balanced around mid tier or slightly above in the first two games is a general nod towards that sakurai's mindset on a couple of things. He flopped on remaking him in Brawl though, lol.

Probably (and this applies, like, to so many characters its ridiculous) that they did not garner attention after Sakurai decided to rewrite hitstun.

Galgatha

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SinChill
Why is :link2: near the very bottom of the tier list? Jw.

Yeah, :link2: has a pretty rough recovery but i find him to be pretty good at edgeguarding. But just starting to get into the competitive scene so...

WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT??

bubbaking

Smash Hero
I believe Link is slow, gets messed up badly by all of Top and most of High Tier, can't recover, and can't really kill reliably (with a move that isn't very telegraphed). If it wasn't for the fact that his projectile game is decent, he'd probably be at the very bottom of the list. I could actually see Ganon above Link.

BSP

Smash Legend
You mean by some fluke that Mario IS Mario? The mofo is known for jumping and he can't even recover.
There's also the fact that...

His fireballs are extremely fast in every game except Smash

He can ****ing chuck Bowser out of arenas, yet his throws and attacks are some of the weakest.

He has at least 4 powerups that let him fly, yet he still has one of the worst recoveries.

It just doesn't make sense.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
So if I have this right, Mario was designed to be the all-around-decent character, but ended up being terrible?

So in other words, Kirby is exactly what Mario was supposed to be?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
He should get an extra stock after getting 100 coins with his UpB.
Would be awesome in teams though

"meta knight does everything while mario keeps up bing as follow ups / punishment out of shield and keeps giving MK stocks!"
Mario teams with Lucario. Mario upBs Lucario over and over until Lucario is at high %s and Mario has gained multiple stocks.
Super anubis strategy imo

Well apparently, he's the only char that can reliably punish ZSS' dsmash on his shield, so clearly you must be wrong. :p
UNCHARGED dsmash tyvm

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
There's also the fact that...

His fireballs are extremely fast in every game except Smash

He can ****ing chuck Bowser out of arenas, yet his throws and attacks are some of the weakest.

He has at least 4 powerups that let him fly, yet he still has one of the worst recoveries.

It just doesn't make sense.
Not to mention Mario's spin jump allowed him to get past certain enemies unharmed. Then what about Luigi? He can do pretty much the same thing Mario can do. Well his jumping ability is better than Mario but he wasn't on 64 so Mario wins as far as throwing Bowser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom