• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If he's never won a set with her in tournament, much less use her at all for actual matches, then you can't really call it a secondary, can you?
:applejack:
He doesn't feel confident enough with her.
I second Bowser and Zelda, but I've never used them in serious tournament matches. It doesn't change the fact that they're my second/third most used characters.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
IA with what nick is saying
ive never used peach in bracket but I still consider her my best secondary and might crack her out one day (yeah like that'll help my MK problem when my mains are kirby and ness)

bubba i challenge you to a duel

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That, my good friend, is impossible, for if you secondary EVERYBODY in the cast, you can't main any one character. And if you do not main anyone, you cannot have a secondary. :3

Sorry, i'm just being a smart-cookie troll. :troll:
I main Sonic, and I secondary everyone including Sonic. It doesn't matter if I've used them or not at any time. It's what I consider them to be. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
For now on, if I ever place in tournaments, I want every single one of my secondaries next to my name. :applejack:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
What if you win with a different character every match? Like say... I fight a random person who's bad and beat them with Ganon in Match 1, and Link in match 2. Then I play against someone who's decent and I beat him with say... Wolf and Sheik. Then beat someone else with ICs and D3. Then beat another person with MK and then Bowser, etc. Would all of those characters be listed or no?

:059:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I believe so, i've seen someone at a recent-ish tournament have a LOT of chars next to their name. Can't remember exactly who it was though.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
I personally think that a char could even be reasonably listed by someone's name if he lost with the char. As long as he goes far enough to use him in a competitive tourney set, it should count for something. The most accurate way of collecting info would be match slips, though.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I don't see how a character who gets hard countered by 2 top tiers, gets ****ed over on CPs easily and has tons of even MUs even against some high and mid tiers is more viable than a character who loses solidly to one top tier (Pikachu), slightly to two others (MK and Oli) and a high tier (DDD) but can handle any stage.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
But v115 don't you remember what was discussed in this thread? Most Falco mains have secondaries for those bad mu's so it shouldn't affect his placement negatively. Come one man get with the program. :glare:

:phone:

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I don't see how a character who gets hard countered by 2 top tiers, gets ****ed over on CPs easily and has tons of even MUs even against some high and mid tiers is more viable than a character who loses solidly to one top tier (Pikachu), slightly to two others (MK and Oli) and a high tier (DDD) but can handle any stage.
Falco isn't hard countered by Pikachu

kthxbai

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
what the hell is it with this thread and spelling flaoc wrong?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Only look at bad MUs, not good ones. Snake doesn't beat anybody good. Falco beats, at least, Olimar, and has a much vetter MU vs. MK.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I don't think the MK MU is that much better for Flaoc than Snake.
Snake also beats Diddy, ICs and Wario (all imo) and does noticeably better against high and mid tiers (all winning MUs except for losing to DDD and going even with ZSS and maybe Ike and DK)

I guess it's just a matter of opinion cause we seem to disagree on their (Flaoc's and Snaok's) MUs and that's really what determines how good they are.

Yes Bubba, Snake can handle RC just fine. Maybe not against Pikachu or DDD (which are already his 2 worst MUs) but he does fine there against everyone else.

I just realized this is probably my first post in the last 10 pages or so where I'm actually talking about the tier list. Dammit.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
That's exactly what I'm saying. Ice Climbers are definitely better and Olimar isn't a significant step above Diddy and Snake, if he is a step above them at all
Olimar has way more +2s than Diddy and Snake is a worse character than Diddy. He is definitly better than both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom