• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Met Wow
Mew Two
Mew Wot
Mew Tow
Wet Mow

You got me good, buddy. :troll:

What are the chances of DDD moving up just one spot on the tier list? If his MU spread changes as I think it should (better MUs against Fox, Sheilda, and Diddy, and possibly even Falco; worse MU against Snake), then I think he deserves that small raise.

Jet300

Smash Ace
Trollolloll.
Btw D3 against Fox is D3 favor I am sure. Mu charts mean nothing
When fox does a SHTL, all the lasers hit d3. And like every fox main moves with his lasers to make it hard for d3 to catch him. D3 hits hard and fox has to watch out for his hard hits. D3 can edgeguard easy with an annoying Bair. And also, fox can't kill d3 easily with an upsmash.

Fox vs D3 is probably even IMO

| Big D |

Smash Master
When fox does a SHTL, all the lasers hit d3. And like every fox main moves with his lasers to make it hard for d3 to catch him. D3 hits hard and fox has to watch out for his hard hits. D3 can edgeguard easy with an annoying Bair. And also, fox can't kill d3 easily with an upsmash.

Fox vs D3 is probably even IMO
Only the laser on landing hits Dedede, the other 2 go over his head.

Luigi player

Smash Master
if d3 just spams spotdodges even spammed grounded laser will hit him very rarely. like it only hits 5-7? times per minute. it's definitely not something that forces him to approch if he has a decent lead..

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Wow, you must have gotten really pissed when I called you out on that stream. Here I am, visiting Stony Brook to give you ample chance to 'regain your honor' and even going so far as to host a Melee and P:M tournament, just for you :smirk:, and you don't even want a re-match? :facepalm: Ftr, I 3-1/3-0'd you in competitive sets for PR positions. Don't try to belittle what was done just 'cause you got your butt handed to you. You suck at Melee and every time you come back with that same exact topic, I will just say the same exact thing until you actually prove otherwise. Get over it already. :glare:

Well, don't you worry about that. Red X's opinions pretty much summed up the general consensus on that thread. In fact, his post was probably one of the more opportunistic ones (maybe 'cause he refuses to switch off of Ness).

Every time DDD grabs Ness near the ledge, it's a potential gimp. Grab release works well, but DDD can just dthrow or side throw Ness and it puts him in a bad position. Dthrow puts Ness at or beneath the ledge. Dthrow > ftilt is a true combo, but if DDD delays the ftilt, he can try to eat Ness's DJ with it. Along those same lines, Ness has to be extremely careful when recovering low to avoid dtilt. That crap just sends him flying away at a low trajectory and if he loses his second jump to it, he's in a super bad position. Even ignoring all these things, DDD can just pressure Ness offstage with bair after a side throw.

Edit: IIRC, my post on that thread basically said that DDD can win this MU with just three moves: dthrow, bair, and dtilt. They're literally all he needs. Dthrow CGs and sets up gimps. Bair stuffs most of Ness's spacing game and it gimps. Dtilt can kill Ness off of the GR and it gimps. Solid +3, IMO.

friendly king bro, if i were to TRy idd probably **** u ez rofl cuz ur bad

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Holy cow! Bringing up dead topics from FIFTEEN pages ago? :facepalm:

That was a competitive set for our PR, one that was officially recorded in our system. It's been recorded that you've been 3-1'd by me in a rankings set. If you really wanted to talk smack, you would have come to the Melee tournament that I hosted on campus. That's all I have to say. Please shut up about this topic.

You're bad. :troll:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
not really, bubbaking's entire post is invalidated because he said red x refuses to switch off ness :troll:

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Wait a sec. When did I EVER say that? :glare:

@Pidge:
I'd really recommend a secondary for this one, and that's sayin somethin as I'm incredibly stubborn and always go solo Ness no matter who I'm up against XD
:pimp:

Edit: I've supported a 0 MU between DDD and Fox for I don't know how long...
Trollolloll.
Btw D3 against Fox is D3 favor I am sure. Mu charts mean nothing
I doubt it. The general opinion among DDD players is that it's even, although high level results actually do suggest that the MU is in DDD's favor.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
red x is my boyfriend, he's an mk main @_@

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
LOL i thought everyone knew we were a thing!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Afaik Shaky still solos Ness and I always thought MK was just a joke secondary red X would pull out. Pidge knows more than I do obv. so ask her. :p

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Well that was back in 2011, so I guess he finally caved in. FOW and Shaky did the same thing for a bunch of MUs, right?
yeah he USED to solo ness back when the mk ban was in effect, and before that he even had MK as his main on swf :p at our most recent local he did really well but i was super sad because every match i saw him win was with mk =(

not that i can say much though i use 3+ characters in bracket ;)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Well that was back in 2011, so I guess he finally caved in. FOW and Shaky did the same thing for a bunch of MUs, right?
Shaky seconds ZSS, and has never used her in tournament... except once against me because I'm bad at the ditto, and he almost beat me. :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If he's never won a set with her in tournament, much less use her at all for actual matches, then you can't really call it a secondary, can you?
:applejack:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Well if ZSS is like the only character he's ever used in tournament aside from his main then I think it's fair to call her his secondary XD

Also Red X claiming that he will always use Ness =/= Red X always using Ness

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Well I'll be honest; I haven't really seen much of Red X's play. I just know he is/was a really good Ness player.

If he's never won a set with her in tournament, much less use her at all for actual matches, then you can't really call it a secondary, can you?
:applejack:
Wellllll, I like to think that I secondary Marth and G&W, but I've won tourney sets with Game and I have yet to even use Marth in tournament. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom