• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Jesus christ. t0mmy has beaten me 1 time. ONE TIME. He has not taken a set off of me since that one tournament last year. I don't know where you guys get the idea that he can beat me any time he wants. btw he doesn't play anymore. idk why.
Where did this come from @_@

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
How is Peach limited, lol?

You guys underrate the **** out of Peach.
She just has a ton of bad players (including me) using her.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Peach isnt bad. I just dont think people see how shes better than wolf, fox, DK, or Sonic.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Where's your evidence that it is a fair comparison?
Just because you say so?
Right.

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
No more Link being the worst of the original characters, he should not even be lower than MK.

Real List:

Link
|
MK
|
Marth
|
Ike
|
Snake
|
Mario
|
Pikachu

The rest are in the same spot.
Link deserves high tier due to: Perfect Ground Roll Execution (Where you get back up with Z and Back), Highest Recovery, Best LOL Semi-Spike Spin Attack (yes it's there! you can't see it douchebags), Largest Hit Back, Fastest Hit Stun (Marth Has Slowest), and the Fastest Attack (Which Sonic can't get near before he shoots).

Reconsider Link, and I will tell you, he is 100% Best Character, you never see it, but he is the best.

Chuee

Smash Hero
No more Link being the worst of the original characters, he should not even be lower than MK.

Real List:

Link
|
MK
|
Marth
|
Ike
|
Snake
|
Mario
|
Pikachu

The rest are in the same spot.
Link deserves high tier due to: Perfect Ground Roll Execution (Where you get back up with Z and Back), Highest Recovery, Best LOL Semi-Spike Spin Attack (yes it's there! you can't see it douchebags), Largest Hit Back, Fastest Hit Stun (Marth Has Slowest), and the Fastest Attack (Which Sonic can't get near before he shoots).

Reconsider Link, and I will tell you, he is 100% Best Character, you never see it, but he is the best.
You're a pretty bad troll.
Check the trolling guide before you try again.
kthxbai

z00ted

Peach isnt bad. I just dont think people see how shes better than wolf, fox, DK, or Sonic.
She is nowhere close to Fox.

Much better than Wolf, DK, and Sonic, though.
Trust me on this, by the next tier list opinions will change.

Float is extremely broken in some situations. I'm just now starting to sort of understand it's potential.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
She is nowhere close to Fox.

Much better than Wolf, DK, and Sonic, though.
Trust me on this, by the next tier list opinions will change.

Float is extremely broken in some situations. I'm just now starting to sort of understand it's potential.
What situations? You need to show proof if you think it brings her above like 4 other characters.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Wait...people actually think Sonic is better than Peach? LOL.

How about people stop sucking against Sonic first before they overrate his potential? That little blue mother****er is buy one get one free.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
You guys aren't doing much to convince people they're wrong.

z00ted

I don't wanna share secrets.

I may post a thread later, though.
Mainly better ways to read players / mind games / quicker movement.
Been studying soo many Peach players lately, especially Europeans.

Yami, Leon, Zudenka <3

Going to throw out their trash methods of being flashing and not efficient and mix it in with some Illmatic so I can have both.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You guys aren't doing much to convince people they're wrong.
I honestly would, but until video evidence is provided (either from myself or from a secondary source)...it'll be like arguing with a wall. I'd rather spend my time more wisely.

Browny

Smash Hater
Because throwing around blanket statement on the tier thread is a good way to spend your time.

lol 2 solo sonics top 5'ing a national.

Best peach has is one top 13 in a national about half the size. el oh el

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'm also experimenting with a lot of things right now.

@KB It's mostly the Sonic bashing. I'm not as impressed playing Peaches than Sonics but that's just me.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Because throwing around blanket statement on the tier thread is a good way to spend your time.

Best peach has is one top 13 in a national about half the size. el oh el
If I had a dollar for every time I heard that argument.........................

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

peach will never come close to that feat. EVER.
Either way you want to put it, it's still better than spending countless hours on the same said thread trying to convince the already convinced. If you think trying to do so before generating appropriate evidence to back my claims is wise then you're just being silly.

Lol indeed. Those two Sonics are amazing players but I still feel ashamed of the players who lost to them (especially the MKs, and especially those who are regulars in the later parts of the bracket). Like seriously, step up the matchup knowledge guys...

We'll just have to see, just be prepared to eat your words if it does.

z00ted

WHOBO 3 was stacked as ****, especially after upsets.

Dallas? Not so much.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm also experimenting with a lot of things right now.

@KB It's mostly the Sonic bashing. I'm not as impressed playing Peaches than Sonics but that's just me.
That's fine San, to each his own. It just warrants a call to action for us to prove what we've been saying and I'm alright with that.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Yep and yep to both maharba and KB. I understand a little bit on how Illmatic feels. Found out a lot of new things, but no tournament to test them on.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
dude san when you come out to that wedding you should take some time to come to houston when you are done with all that and stay a while. it would be awesome if you could make it to hobo. of course you could always start making plans to guest star at the Austin Championships........... :)

edit:
i need to study the ike mu now that i've gone and said that. i've got no clue how to play against a good ike with pit other than mirror those recoveries. seriously, theboredone shocked me at how much i really don't know that MU.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'd like to, but I'm unsure of both how much free time I will have as well as any easy methods of transportation (bus?) This conversation can continue in the Houston thread/pms. 4-7 days with 1-2 being used for family/wedding.

I can use Jigglypuff if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom