• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
If only we could get a ratio of your posts in this thread and all of your posts in the time that this thread has been up.

It would be very similar.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I didn't mean few, I meant meh, as in 90 of those 93 players are mid level or LOWER. All the good players main the other flying swordsman, Metaknight.
Cause we all aren't thinking it right now.

I'm very surprised at the amount of Kirby rep. I hear virtually nothing about him and yet he has the most out of C tier? More than ROB? I'm quite baffled, I'm thinking Kirby's fallen off the face of the Earth here.

archer.

Smash Lord
I was definitely thinking it.

And there are really hardly any TL mains left to be honest.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ally needs to go to a big tournament and use EVERY single character in the game on his way to the top. Then we will see how much Ripple's thread matters to you.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gonna be disappointed if wolf and sonic aren't at least A tier.
They totally deserve a 3 tier jump.

Oh and fox needs to be low tier.
Dat Pikachu matchup holding him back.

Flayl

Smash Hero
You know the original context of that line was Wolfcastle making a really unfunny joke and nobody was laughing.

So yeah it fits perfectly.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
because he has the second longest range in the game? his MUs? haze, zex, and (insert another marth that matters here)'s results? or because he is white? (call out lol)

:troll:

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
results thus far:

Yoshi up 18 spots

Marth down 3
Wolf goes up 10 spots but Wolf mains still mad because he hasn't risen as much as Yoshi.

Peach goes up 2 spots and spawns a 7 page discussion by Dark Peach about Peach isn't getting enough respect. Illmatic posts hilarious counter-point.

Ike goes up 3 spots, while san gets his own spot from the tier list and goes up an additional 9 spots.

DK goes down 4 spots to accommodate everyone else.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
You know what? I don't even care where Fox goes anymore. I just want to see him get put certain places so people will rage more. Lol

One of these tierlist revelations by shaya is actually true.
All revelations by Shaya are branched from the idea that there is even a new tier list in the works. If it is false, everything else is false. If it is true, then there goes the one truth we get.

Tesh

Smash Hero
trela should move down on the tier list

peach should move to low with with pt

illmatic should move up and so should diddy kong

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
trela should move down on the tier list

peach should move to low with with pt

illmatic should move up and so should diddy kong
one thing can not move up and down simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom